I have some paginated posts on my website and I'm wondering has anybody seen that removing it helps rankings, because instead of 3 pages, it's now just 1 page?
Also, one problem is if I type in mydomain.ext/name-of-article/3
it shows the same as if I didn't put the /3 on.
As this is indexed by Google, I wonder if it will think I've created the same article 3 times. Is there a way I can remove the /3 from the index so this potential duplication doesn't happen?
Or will Google know that the…
- [Reputation Management / Takedown Notice Guide]… Hello BHW, Recently had to deal with a few competitors posting fake defamatory reviews about one of my services, which were successfully taken down through filing abuse reports. I put together a brief guide to removing this type of slanderous content...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Imgur – Be on the front page of the 12th most… If you're doing ecommerce/dropshipping/etsy/... and not gaming Imgur in some way, you're seriously doing yourself a disservice. I'm not saying that because I run an Imgur front page service, I run this Imgur service because that's a fact. Imgur gives you the capability to reach hundreds of thousands of people in just a few hours. We're not talking about just numbers here. We're talking about potential customers, sales, tons of...Imgur - Be on the front page of the 12th most visited site in the U.S.
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Remove watermarks and logos from any video Hi There is a software Remove Logo Now google it and download it How to remove watermark from it 1. Import Files After launch the Remove Logo Now software, import the files you would like to edit, by clicking on 'Add Files' icon.2. Remove Logo with Marker Tool
- The Key To Ranking #1 Dear fellow SEO warriors, I have seen numerous posts on BHW about people wanting to rank #1 for certain keywords. "How to rank higher'', ''how to rank fast'', ''how to earn $5000 a month without investment''. Today was a shitty day for me. So I hope I can help others with some things I have learned from SEO over the last couple of years. To make me feel better I guess.Lesson #1 Don't trust a SEO guru People who make the most money with SEO are the persons who do not do a lot of...The Key To Ranking #1
- Sitemap Question. Homepage vs Blog page I have a site where on the homepage using laravel programming languange. So i want to have a blog on that site too to make it more easier for me to update. I dont know about laravel. I only know about wordpress. So do i need to submit both URL differently on google webmaster tools? First mydomain.com 2nd mydomain.com/blog Blog is using to create article to support seo on the homepage. I'm ranking the homepage.
- How can i confirm to submit the backlink it’s… It's almost two months ago I have submitted one of my client website with 40 more photography website and 50 USA citration web directory, I have checked the website by ahrefs.com and SEMrush none of the website backlinks is index anymore to showing and further I'm using indexification.com/ and drip feed them 7-10 days it's almost a month passed but still those backlinks are not showing. Is there any SEO expert who can help me to tell why it's happening and how I will...How can i confirm to submit the backlink it's index or not
- I have a domain name that I want to sell, please guide me. Hello, I have a domain name. The domain name was carefully chosen to have the keywords of the niche I was targeting. But I didn't get to the point to utilize it as I became very busy with other things. The domain is set to expire on November so I'm thinking of selling it. It's in the health niche, I'm not sure whether I can post the link here so I'm omitting it for now - if any mods can confirm that I can then I will post the domain here so that you guys can see.
- My post won’t budge in the SERPs? I've got a term that gets around 2k search terms a month. The on-page SEO is perfect but it's been stuck on page 6. I have another post on my site that ranked for this term (#3) so I moved/deleted the first paragraph of the ranking post to my problem post in hopes it would help google rank the correct page. Still no luck, my ranking post got taken off the first page and no movement on my other page so I'm not too sure what's up. My site is about 3.5months old, but my other post I wasn't...My post won't budge in the SERPs?
- Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers… Those of you that are dropshipping and more specifically with aliexpress, how are you getting around the 20-40 day delivery and if you're not, is this showing negatively with customer returns/cancelling orders? I understand options are there to upgrade delivery however, for the 7-15 day option, that's practically the same price as the product and I can't see myself making any profit on product sales. I've searched the forums and have found that facebook is one of the best ways to advertise...Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers and running successful Facebook campaigns
- which of my private blog network sites should I remove? Here's a chart of the stats of my sites that I've basically let evolve for the last 3 years. The average column is number of monthly visits but I got irritated with logging into each one to check so I failed to complete it. I'm not using analytics on it. I'm thinking 23, 25, 18, 19, 13 and 15 should be eliminated. I put a watermark on it so jerky sellers wouldn't try to steal the chart and sell it in their product where they don't actually do anything. Site ages range from 1999 to 2012....which of my private blog network sites should I remove?
- What are the next steps after posting new post on my site Hi, I find myself doing almost nothing after posting new prost/article on my site. Most of the time I share it on social networks (or use a WordPress plugin to do it). But it take time till I can see my post on google search engine aka index my page...
- Hello… Hey beautiful people of BWH, the last movie I saw was Donnie Yen's IP Man, a lot of kung Fu went down(hence my username), I threw in the 'z' for 'effects', just to sound like I know what i'm doing. I came here 'empty' and curious about IM, and right now, i'm suffering from information overload ... I'm hoping to keep learning and hopefully start earning some money in A week or 2. There are a lot of kind people on here, and i'm glad to be a part of this 'family'