I'm searching for a reputable and good paying native ad and i'm pretty tired.Adsense is too strict about content.50 percent of my content is copy paste so i think i can get confirmed by Adsesne.Taboola and Revcontent require too much traffic(1 million traffic monthly),i get not more than 200 k visitors monthly.
Many ad networks that i have tested have had such a ridiculous CPM or even they have been fake.
What ad networks do you offer?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- [TUT and CODE] How to Fake your Referer, Fake… Here is a script I made for Content Lock Pro buyers which will provide Fake Referer functionality. I have decided to share with BHW for free - awesome for when you don't quite have the <cough> right <cough> type of traffic It will allow you to fake http referer when sending traffic. Spoof referer, fake http refer, fake referrer, they can all be done. We all know the value of a decent solution, and this one works in all browsers tested so far. Reports on further test results...[TUT and CODE] How to Fake your Referer, Fake Referer Any Offer, Fake Referrer Script
- Useful BH Method? Fake Traffic On Adsense Website… I was wondering; is it safe to use fake traffic on site that uses Adsense with this condition: The fake traffic only hits pages that does not contain Adsense codes. For instance with traffic per day: www. moneysite .com - has no Adsense ads but gets ...
- Trustworthy CPM network for new low traffic sites Hi everyone. I am just getting in to online money making as a publisher and need a few tips. I'm having trouble getting people to my site, and I am looking in to how that can be fixed. But regardless, most CPM networks I've looked at have a minimum requirement of an insane amount of traffic (like 500k /month, 50k /day etc) and I get rejected every time. Some other networks that have accepted me have nonexistant CPM rates or inject nasty popup ads that I don't want on my site. Need some...Trustworthy CPM network for new low traffic sites
- Editorial Links on the Biggest News Sites of the… CUSTOMER REVIEWS: gooma2 said: ↑ I ordered this service on Jan 22, and this is easily one of the best ones not only for Customer Service, but quality, communication and just being plain real! I've been on since 2008 and have seen plenty of crap services come and go, but from the beginning, I was impressed that they wanted to look at my site to make sure my content was quality material. That pretty much sold me since most services would just make the...Click to expand... Editorial Links on the Biggest News Sites of the world! Payment on delivery for Reputable members!
- [Confirmed] Google Docs Scans Your Document Content I know this will seem obvious to many, but assumption and confirmation are two different things. There is now complete confirmation that Google scans your documents for more than just providing data to help you out. A bug has revealed that Google is scanning your content for TOS violations. Before, people used to defend Google saying that they have better things to do than track down your crappy PBN that you're storing in Google Docs. Maybe they don't. Here it is for your reading pleasure:...[Confirmed] Google Docs Scans Your Document Content
- 200 Real US visitors Freebie for 10 BHW members Hi BHW members, Im offering 200 visitors - give away for 10 bhw members. Visitors location - USA Visitors origin (paid surfing, so don't expect much of conversions, but visitors are real though - there is still the chance of a conversion.) Additional Options: You may provide your referral link or several links so that in your Analytics, the origin of visitors would be tracked from that particular link. This technology is absolutely clean, referrer replacement by any automatic means is not...200 Real US visitors Freebie for 10 BHW members
- Fake FB Comments/ Fake Processing CPA – social… So i have seen this method used many MANY times.. see this URL: http://apphack.online/generator/pokemon-go See the comments thing below.. its a fake comments thing... the add coins thing is obviously fake but it is quite convincing with the social p...
- **Unique Content Writing Service By Native English… Are you tired of writers who promised a lot and deliver so little? Are you tired of paying too much for Native English Speaker content? Are you tired of buying cheap, bulk, no research content that is full of syntactic and grammatical errors? Are yo...
- Warm Up Period For The Different Ad Networks Google Adwords 3-4 days @ $50-100/day on safe site then turn on cloaking Bing 1 day @ $50-100 on safe site then turn on cloaking Facebook 3-4 days @ $50-100/day? " Taboola 2-3 days @ $50-100/day? " Revcontent 2-3 days @ $50-100/day? " Any insight would be appreciated from those who know what they're talking about! Thanks!
- Native Ads Traffic Review Hello Friends, I am looking for suggestions for Native ads. I want to promote CPA offers with native ads. Targeted Geo USA. Can you please suggest me from below 3 networks which network have a quality traffic and work well with CPA offers. Content.ad...
- Should I go CPM? Hey guys! I've been using Adsense and I feel like my earnings are a bit low. Since Adsense uses a CPC model, I was wondering if I should go for a CPM network. Most of my traffic comes from tier 1 and traffic source is Facebook. My niche is viral quizzes. Below is a screenshot of my stats for today half day. Do you guys think I will do better going for CPM? Do you guys recommend me any networks?
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also
- Adsense With Movie Streaming Site Hello, good people! Recently I saw a facebook page: https :// www. facebook. com/ 168hd/ [and a few more] And views are also stunning, even 1m in some cases! Now imagine how many visitors are going to their pages! They are uploading tons of interesting movie clips with a short link: watch full movies here. They are dragging the visitors to their web page and most of the times I could see, "video not available", "too many users" etc. They could offer CPA offer too on their pages too! Now, I...Adsense With Movie Streaming Site
- 40 000 unique visitors / month Hi guys, A friend of my mine own a website with around 40 000 unique visitors / month and around 1 million unique page views on his best months. He's actually making around 250$ / month with CPM and CPC from banners of a marketing agency taking him commissions. I really feel that I can make this generate more revenue, don't you think so too ? It's a big social network in a specific NICHE. Maybe by implementing a tab with "product reviews" in his site with for example some amazon...40 000 unique visitors / month