- Affiliate Marketing boomed in 2014
- CPA is great to make little money but is it worth the effort? New Google Ranking Policies make it harder to get auth. backlinks. Paid Traffic is still there ready to go but Mobile is very competive while having low payouts at the same time
- Facebook Ads boomed 2 years ago. At that time was much easier to be aggressively advertising. The real problem is not the account ban, but rather payment method-ban . Am I the only…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Automation via API vs Browser What do you guys think are the pros/cons of automating via the browser vs using the API. Help me add on to the list here: API Pros -More functionality -Doesn't require a browser -Can run on a server indefinitely API Cons -Easier to detect??? (not sure) -Needs phone number auth Browser Pros -No phone auth -No rate limit Browser Cons -No rate limit means its easier to get flagged. -Must have a browser open
- Weird youtube message and change of policies I just received a message from yt where they say they've changed their policy. The message sounds like this :*****, Today we are announcing changes to the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). While our goal remains to keep the YPP open to as many channels as possible, we recognize we need more safeguards in place to protect creator revenue across the YouTube ecosystem. What's Changing Under the new eligibility requirements announced today, your YouTube channel, *******, is no...Weird youtube message and change of policies
- It’s Getting Harder and Harder to Survive on… So trying to make more from 3-4 years... Yes, I made some thousand dollars! Now it's 2017, I am on my knees again searching for working methods to make money online, just like when i type "How to make money" on google for the first time! I became overconfident when I made some hundreds of dollars every month! I should have known blackhat method never last long, one day or another, things will change and ruin everything! I became super pissed when Google banned my ac with 200$ in it back...It's Getting Harder and Harder to Survive on Online Earnings! FB is killing Me.
- Slow computer? Might be Skype 7.40! I love efficiency, and my guess is so do you! My comp has been a bit slower than id like lately, so i figured id find out whats wrong today. Found that Skype 7.40 was eating 20-30% of the CPU power, which is terrible. Whos got time for that?! Problem...
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- What is it about the last 7 days in the crypto… Why have alt coins exploded specifically in the last 7 days? (And the last month as well). Is it just because alt coins have gone more mainstream, and now newbs are getting into it? My theory is the Ripple effect - once Ripple, the famous bank-connected coin which had been sitting at a penny for a while, then at .25 for a while, then at .75 for a while, then exploded into the $3s.... people started getting ideas and aggressively putting money into other penny coins... I think that's what's...What is it about the last 7 days in the crypto world? Mainstream?
- Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not… I've tried looking it up but the problem is that the results are mostly from 2014 and since ebay has changed their policies so many times, what answers were given in 2014 or 15 may be completely false today. I don't know why google still shows older posts at the top instead of newer ones from 2016 or 17? Anyways, to my question. A buyer opens a case up claiming unreceived. The sale date was back in mid April. We are now in August. I'm a little surprised that the buyer didn't contact me...Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not received....
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- Mobile Traffic Problem NEED HELP !!! Hi, I've tried many times Mobile CPA but I always have the same problem, the offer is good the landing page is also goo but the real problem is the traffic, I ALWAYS GET BOT CLICKS !! I see people online making tons of money on mobile and when I try to do it I always fail ! I really need you to give me advices or tricks or anything jjust help me
- Does the Junior VIP Membership Worth the Amount [For… Hey BHers, I am a bit curious and tempted to buy/join the Junior VIP membership/group. But I your suggestions guys. Are the resources available there much more valuable and informative than the open ones? Does it really worth the money? And I don't wanna sell any service right now. No offensive comments, please. I just want to learn and I guess the VIP section is something goldmine to any learner. At least, I got some hints from the comments, whenever something really valuable tricks are...Does the Junior VIP Membership Worth the Amount [For Resources; Not Gonna Sell Anything]
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense ! Hi guys ! My goal it's to reach 1k $ daily with adsense but I don't know how to reach that the two things I haven't it's : 1- a high CTR 2- a lot of traffic 1 --> the CTR : I don't know where I will put the ad code cause I put one one the slide bar and one in the below of the article but the CTR was very low ! (1% or less ) 2 --> the traffic I use the google+ , facebook groups , reddit , forums in the same niche ... and I just starting in the SEO I focus in the long tail keywords but the...How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense !
- Rankings Way Different On Mobile than Desktop I have a couple of questions for the geniuses of BHW. My desktop rankings and mobile ranking are so far different they might as well be in different universes. The wordpress theme that we are using is absolutely horrible for mobile. 70% of the top of the screen is covered by the menu and you can't make it go away. I have told the owner many times that 60% of web traffic is mobile and we are only getting 50 clicks a month on mobile compared to 250 on desktop. According to google our...Rankings Way Different On Mobile than Desktop
- The Ranking Strategy Behind The Most Competitive… Hey, If you want to increase traffic to your website then you are going to love this new free training series from multi award winning SEO Matthew Woodward. Across 4 videos you are going to learn- The ranking strategy behind the most competitive nic...