This is python 2.7 with Selenium:
And it's targeting the log in button on Facebook.com. I think the syntax is off somewhere but not sure.
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Random IP Browsing Script / Bot with Selenium and Python Trying to post some code here. Doing some tutorials and the code tags here are not liking my comment structure keeps sayings it's spam. Really trying to give back here The full code and tutorials are here . mipython.com trying to get this working lol Code: from selenium import webdriver from selenium.webdriver.common.keys import Keys Trying to post some code here. Doing some tutorials and the code tags here are not liking my comment structure keeps sayings it's spam....Random IP Browsing Script / Bot with Selenium and Python
- My journey to making a TWITTER BOT with… Making a twitter bot and showing how i do it Hello guys, i will make the bot using python + selenium ,i already have experience in coding but mostly in java where i have used selenium before but i want to learn python so i will use python. im not an ...
- How do you guys login with Selenium and Adwords? I am currently building a reporting tool with Selenium on Adwords. I don't want to use their API for obvious reasons. I am trying to avoid logging in and logging out, because I understand frequent logins and logouts are not as convenient as cookie based authentication. I have the following code: save.py Code: try: driver = webdriver.Chrome() driver.get('#adwords home page') time.sleep(90) # Manually login to adwords page and wait pickle.dump(... How do you guys login with Selenium and Adwords?
- My Journey To Learn Python / Selenium & Create… GOAL: I want to be able to make semi-complex bots using Python and Selenium. After I reach this basic but substantial goal I will set a new goal to earn $x,xxx per month using my bot(s). DEADLINE: October 15th 2017.JOURNEY START: So far all my "programming experience" has been with Ubot and some basic PHP.. my...My Journey To Learn Python / Selenium & Create Powerful IM Bots
- [Python] Need Multiprocessing God To Help Me… Multiprocessing is kicking my ass I've read over 30 tutorials and watched countless videos and still can't write my own custom multi-threaded script in the way I need. I'm on my 3rd day of doing nothing but trying to figure this out lol. Here's the issue.. I have a script that's very basic. It does the following:Declares a list (of URLs) Creates a loop to go through all URLs Scrapes URL source with requests Saves results Now lets say I set 5...[Python] Need Multiprocessing God To Help Me (Advice, Template, Code, anything)
- Should I Always Try to Select Element with XPath? I'm wondering how often should I use XPath? I can also select by ID / name / CSS etc. Are there any downsides to always using XPath? Should I always use it with 2 elements when possible?
- Python – Scraping Distil Protected Sites? Hello all, I'm wondering if someone can help me circumvent Distil protection on a website I'm trying to scrape. I've done researching over a month now, and haven't been able to find an answer. Researching the answer to this is what actually brought me to BHW I've successfully built one scraper before but it's for a site that doesn't have Distil tracking. Distil is able to detect that I'm a bot from just opening the webpage a few times (no crazy fast clicking or anything). I'm using...Python - Scraping Distil Protected Sites?
- Python view/visit bot i am searching someone who can make a script wich is visiting a site for about 10 min and grab a proxy from a proxylist, and visit it again. my should work, but its not really working import random, time, requests from selenium import webdriver from selenium.webdriver.common.proxy import * from bs4 import BeautifulSoup USER_AGENTS_FILE = './user_agents.txt' RUNNING = True def LoadUserAgents(uafile=USER_AGENTS_FILE) : uas =  with open(uafile, 'rb') as uaf: for ua in uaf.readlines() : if...Python view/visit bot
- Selenium – Adding Cookies to Firefox Help Alright, so I have a situation where I'm trying to keep consistant cookies across sessions for various users. With Chrome, it's super easy to add cookies. With Firefox, they don't want to add the cookie unless you've navigated to the site the cookie is for (which is useless, since I want to keep it consistant) and they don't seem to allow the leading . which so many cookies use now. So if I go to the site, it gives an exception ".domain.com" when I try to load the cookie. Is there any way...Selenium - Adding Cookies to Firefox Help
- Everything You Need to Know About Earning with… I'm not an expert. I don't claim to be. Don't take mine (or anyone's) word for it. Do your own research. This is my personal strategy for earning passive money with Cryptocurrencies. Spoiler: [Rant] Investing in Crypto Is Not a Gamble and Here's Why This isn't really related to the rest of the thread, but I wanted to get it off my chest. People don't like change and there's no bigger contributing factor to misoneism than... Everything You Need to Know About Earning with Cryptocurrencies | The Ultimate Guide for Noobs
- Attempting To Answer The Question Of ‘What… ''What should I do, lord?'' ''DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL!'' We've all heard of this hackneyed expression at one time or another, experiencing it ourselves at some juncture. The way we dealt with this issue is most often pushed away into our subconscious the moment we IGNORED and ACTED on our own accord, meaning that once we've 'solved' the inquiry, no answer was needed as the question itself was unneeded. That is...Attempting To Answer The Question Of 'What Should I Do'
- [Udemy] Python Do we have a free link to this course ?https://www.udemy.com/complete-python-bootcamp/ Please suggest any other thing because I want to learn this language now. Waiting for the suggestions and Happy New Year guys I'll got give up now !!! Cheers !!!