Hi all, I've got a couple of questions about web 2.0's.
1/ I was wondering how careful you need to be when building web 2.0's? I've read in a couple of places that you should only setup 5 web 2.0's per email. Is this correct? Does your IP address play a factor as well? I'm trying to build as natural as possible with no footprints.
2/ Secondly I have built a link wheel of 1 tier of web 2.0's with the intention of ranking a page in my site higher so have all the web 2.0s in the wheel aiming…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Web 2.0 – Tier 1 , Tier 2 Relevant Backlinks Questions I have heard that making a web 2.0 has to be naturally indexed to google so that google can not trace together with the importance of relevant backlinks. I want to confirm if everything i learn is correct: 1, After i placed an original article into we...
- Citations on web 2.0 and tier 3 links I have a local business with no local address that I hope to maximize the ranking for certain keywords. I was wondering if anyone use blogger or tumblr and make a blogpost with your business citations (with a make-up address) on it and then have 3000-5...
- Change address on Google Business page I want to change the address on my G+ business page. This is a service business so the address is hidden. When I first created the google business page I put my home address (remember i clicked hide my address as required ). All my NAP citations are f...
- Is GSA Still Considered The Best For Tiered Link Building? Dear BHW community, I haven't built links in half a year with GSA and I'm wondering if this tool is still actual in 2017? I'm planning to do tier link building for an authority website, which looks something like this: Tier 1 - Guest Posting & Blog Posting Tier 2 - Web 2.0's Tier 3 - GSA My question is whether GSA can still be considered the best in the following aspects or there are better tools for some of these points:safety results price Let's have a...Is GSA Still Considered The Best For Tiered Link Building?
- Help with understanding tier 3,2,1, then money site? Hi Guys, I'm not a SEO Newbie but I lean towards white hat knowledge a little more. I would like to wrap my head around the Tier 3, Tier 2, 1 concept using GSA Link Building I often see people posting how they use Tier 2 Links (Forum posts, and blog posts) as a buffer to their money site to avoid programs like GSA or RankerX getting their clients / money site directly penalized. PLEASE tell me if my learning is correct: We build Web 2.0 blogs with names relative to our site / industry...Help with understanding tier 3,2,1, then money site?
- 2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier… 2nd Tier Link PushingAdd Extra Power to All Your Backlinks• Strong Link Pushing with 2 Layers• Content Related to your Niche and...2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier Backlinks [ONLY $19]
- Noob local seo link building strategy question I've done local seo link building/citations for local businesses, and ive done standard link building for sites that dont have a storefront, but im wondering can you combine the 2? lets say i have a website/blog which reviews gadgets. can i create a contact page which gives a physical address/phone number (the address can be a general co working space like We Work), and call my company 'Hi Tech Gadget Consulting', and then build links to that page using traditional local seo link building...Noob local seo link building strategy question
- Tier-2 and Tier-3 Links Solution – GSA Advanced… GSA Search Engine Ranker is still the best tool for Tier-2 and Tier-3 link building and it can achieve good results if used properly. I'm not offering a regular GSA blast, we invest in our system to give you a better results.Unique Features of this Gig:100% Link Diversity ... Tier-2 and Tier-3 Links Solution – GSA Advanced Backlinks – Just Starts From $5
- Link Building Gone Viral! HIGH QUALITY, HIGHER RANKS! Want to boost your ranking and appear on front page rankings? They key is to hit it right and hit on TIME! Build your rankings online and appear on Front Google pages. We offer custom designed Search Engine Optimization Packages that will boost your ...
- ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★… I will create High Quality backlinks behind your provided links to help rank your site in search engines and pass juice to your tier-1 links. Tier-2 Include Links From:Article Backlinks Web 2.0 Profile Links Microblogs Wiki Image Backlinks Social Bookmarks... ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★ Guaranteed To Push Your Links
- ONLY $9 2 Tier GSA CAMPAIGN1k contextuals in T110k… 2 Tier GSA SER Campaign - $9Tier 1 - 1.000 contextual backlinks with content related to your kw Tier 2 - 10.000 diverse gsa backlinks blastâœ” unlimited urls and kw âœ” 80% do follow links in Tier 1âœ” 50% do follow links in Tier 2âœ” no wikis used in t1âœ” 90% unique domains âœ” you set...ONLY $9 2 Tier GSA CAMPAIGN1k contextuals in T110k diverse links in T2
- How permanent is a ranking decrease from a bad PBN Link? If you experience a ranking decrease from a PBN link can you just remove the link and googles algorithms will forget about it in a month or two? Or do you think they keep a history of all sites that have ever linked to your domain? I feel like on their part that would be smart, dosen't seem natural for someone to link out to a site then remove the link a month later. I am currently in the process of testing this, but since it will take like two months to test I was just wondering if...How permanent is a ranking decrease from a bad PBN Link?
- GSA Search engine ranker captcha setup ? GSA CB +… As titled asks what is your gsa ser captcha setup? I use only captcha breaker to break. And so far it's enough for me. I am experiencing in acceptable captcha break ration with it (+/- 68% - 75% success). But now i thought to give a try to xevil too. I am using gsa for tier 1 blasts as well. (No! don't tell that it's not good for tier 1s and it's not safe i know what i am doing and it's fair to me) Is it worth to add 2nd solver as evil ? ** No i don't use human solvers i only use...GSA Search engine ranker captcha setup ? GSA CB + Xevil ? Worth ?
- [Merch by Amazon Journey] Using Social Media to… Let's keep it simple. I have 2 Merch by Amazon accounts and want to make use of them. I know about their passive income potential, but as this is a NUMBERS game (more shirts = more sales), I want to tier up as much as possible. To do this, you need sales and getting sales to tier up from 10 is pretty hard. So, I decided to use my intensive knowledge of social media (mostly Reddit) to tier all the way up to 16k (I don't know anyone who's reached this level). I've gotten advice from some...[Merch by Amazon Journey] Using Social Media to DOMINATE Merch! Goal to 16k tier!