Just a warning to people who want to buy some service in the website konker.
After buying a service, you don't have a buyer protection (like you have in fiverr). So if the seller gave you something wrong, (or like in my case,the buyer just wrote he will send me something in 2 days, but i never received), you loose your money.
You have no garantee, neither by the seller, not by the website konker (there even don't have a contact form…)
Just a warning from someone who used this…
- Konker stupid high fee Konker.io is like Fiverr and SEOClerks and other such sites. I just made my first ever sale there the other day. It was a $5 sale. Konker is set up in such a way that you receive the money in your Paypal immediately after making a sale. I only receiv...
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) + UK Data… Resources: GDPR: http://www.eugdpr.org/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation https://www.csoonline.com/article/3...on-gdpr-requirements-deadlines-and-facts.html https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/ov...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller’s fault? I'm curious about this situation. The buyer purchases an item from me. I ship the item out to the buyer with the shipping address provided to me. 5 weeks later the buyer is wondering where his item is. He rewrites his shipping address in the message and I notice the zip code is different. Now, if he were to open a case claiming non-received item, would I have a case to win it citing he provided an incomplete or incorrect shipping address? It's still incorrect on his account as I can see...Buyer provides wrong address, is it seller's fault?
- A case still open since Dec. 28th Usually if the buyer doesn't respond the case will close after 30 days. Well I have a case from back on Dec. 28th and it was an item not received case, but was resolved as the delivery was confirmed by both tracking and the buyer shortly after. However, the buyer never closed the case even after asking them several times. They probably don't know how as they only had 1 or 2 feedbacks. It's now February 20th and the case is still open. Why hasn't it been automatically closed? Should...A case still open since Dec. 28th
- Ebay doesn’t keep sale listing for more than… A buyer opened a case today from a purchase made back on Sept 4th claiming still not received. I went to look at the purchased item link and the page is blank with a message that says something like, "ebay doesn't keep listings of sales made over 90 days". In any case, I refunded the buyer right away. What I'm confused about is if the listings are no longer available after 90 days, why is the buyer still able to see it and open a case? Can only the buyer still see the sale but the...Ebay doesn't keep sale listing for more than 90 days? but open case?
- Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not… I've tried looking it up but the problem is that the results are mostly from 2014 and since ebay has changed their policies so many times, what answers were given in 2014 or 15 may be completely false today. I don't know why google still shows older posts at the top instead of newer ones from 2016 or 17? Anyways, to my question. A buyer opens a case up claiming unreceived. The sale date was back in mid April. We are now in August. I'm a little surprised that the buyer didn't contact me...Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not received....
- The best protection you can The best protection you can give your face from sun damage is to apply a moisturizer that not only moisturizes but that also contains a sunscreen. Eat a diet full of vitamin E rich foods for healthy skin. Vitamin E provides antioxidants, which help to ...
- Bought views for a Youtube video and all hell broke loose! Well. here's what happened, bought some views from a seller for a new video, I used the unlisted method. I got way more views than I ordered. It was very kind of him.... the amazing part is, that the views were from Russia and the video was trending there... the worst place to trend for my niche. I got 100's of dislikes and hate comments......I "Private" my video and published again after a few hours, but it's still happening. Any ideas how to handle the situation? Disabling the...Bought views for a Youtube video and all hell broke loose!
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Can I win this case in ebay? Ok, I got a situation where UPS has confirmed the delivery as successfully delivered. It says it was left at the front desk (sounds like it was an office or building) and was RECEIVED by: Talia A few days later, the buyer contacts me saying they never received the item. They start asking me to send them a proof of signature so they can confirm it. The UPS delivery method isn't a signature one. It does say that it was received by the person "Talia". The buyer actually knows this person...Can I win this case in ebay?
- The [Ultimate] Guide to Fiverr So you want to conquer Fiverr? I am writing this thread to share my views and tricks regarding Fiverr. So before I begin, just see the contents you will be reading – • Intro to Fiverr • Levels • Outside the BOX! • Competition • Getting Started – Your first Gig • Improving you Gig • Buyer Requests • Types of Buyers and Gig Marketing • Profile • Customer Handling • Black Hat methods • You know NOTHING! • Conclusion + Gift Ingredients – Before I start...The [Ultimate] Guide to Fiverr
- how do you know you wrote a good content?SEO optimised I have one 5-month-old website and the rankings are not good. I move from #70-120, top sites mostly are trash and don't even have a good content. I have one other domain on the same niche that is 1 month old and it's already #34 without any link building, on-site optimised or anything and it has only 1k word But the site I'm trying to rank it has 2k+ words, backlinks, on-site optimize and it's #70-120. I have a feeling that I have a poor content even tho I have been working for it. How do I...how do you know you wrote a good content?SEO optimised
- Can’t Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what? A buyer opened a case, I went straight to refund the buyer. I got a message saying the Refund Failed and to go to paypal. I checked in my paypal and that transaction has no option to "Issue a Refund" which is normally there. It's gone. I don't want to get a seller defect for not sending them a refund in 4 days. If the buyer escalates it, ebay won't be able to refund them either right? There's an error, so I shouldn't get a defect? Just want to make sure. Also, maybe this buyer...Can't Refund Buyer, says it Failed. Now what?
- Is it ever ok to punch a dog? What are you thoughts? I was in therapy today and we talked about a big incident in my life, where I was attacked by a dog. I stood there before this dog and asked him "you think you're the top dog, huh? You think you're the big dog? You think you're the top dog? You think you've got the best dogs? You think you can pierce my veil? Do you think you can just walk up here, walking down the street, proclaiming yourself the top dog? Do you think you're the top dog? Do you think your bark is...Is it ever ok to punch a dog?