On another thread, One page PBN sites were okay in 2012. It's not hard to completely filter them out by an algorithm. Red flags all over the place."said: "
I am obviously a noobie with near to zero experience and knowledge and I always look up at some trusted members here. However, I am curious about Nargil's statement. Does Big G really red flagged one page sites?
I tried to find —…
- One Page on Page One – single page sites were… On another thread, @Nargil said: "One page PBN sites were okay in 2012. It's not hard to completely filter them out by an algorithm. Red flags all over the place." I am obviously a noobie with near to zero experience and knowledge and I always look up at some trusted members here. However, I am curious about Nargil's statement. Does Big G really red flagged one page sites? I tried to find —...One Page on Page One - single page sites were red flagged?
- LinkedinDominator – LinkedIn Marketing On 100%… ... LinkedinDominator - LinkedIn Marketing On 100% Autopilot - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- [1,000 MBPS] #1 Rated Windows VPS Hosting- Fast and… ... [1,000 MBPS] #1 Rated Windows VPS Hosting- Fast and Reliable -Perfect for SEO Tools -Speed
- PayPal limited asking for card statement of a VCC… so after having my us-PayPal account created and verified with a VCC [yandex-money]. a couple of months ago PayPal just limited my account.They asked me to: "Confirm a credit or debit card you have linked to your account by uploading your most recent card statement."And they said: "We noticed some unusual activity on the credit card linked to your PayPal account." you could say that the account is stealth, Unfortunately, it had to be stealth because I live outside the USA,...PayPal limited asking for card statement of a VCC - Smartest move? [2 Options!]
- [NEED] Instagram Scraper W/ Advanced functions Hey, Anyone know of an instagram scraper that not only can scrape users followers/followings but has these filters or most 1. filter scraped followers/followings by latest/recent activities - likes/comments - posting 2. filter scraped followers/foll...
- Alex Becker ( A curious look at the marketer) Hello peeps and freaks, this post is about everyone's favorite marketer the legend ALEX BECKER. Now i would first like to state this post is in no way intended to "hate" on Alex, I'm actually a fan of his YouTube content. He does provide good business advice in his videos that i think we can all learn from but we must remember this all marketing for his brand. Now onto what this thread is about, I was doing some research on Alex recently because i was curious to find out where he actually...Alex Becker ( A curious look at the marketer)
- Reviewers Need NEW 20 CASINO PBN SITES I AmOffering 10 Review Copies for JR.VIP in my new 20 CASINO PBN sites In return, I will expect Review with 24 Hour after receiving report For First 10 Members Only and I Will Give 2 Links For One Member Important Note: One URL and One keyword O...
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Does anybody have a list of adult related keywords? I'm using the scrapebox "remove/filter" to find any blogs containing any adult, or porn related words in the url and filter out those specific URLs. I'm having a fun time of coming up with every bad word in the book, but I was wondering if there was anybody that had a prepared list for something like that. I have over 500k AA list and I'm trying to make sure I don't get any links from some spammy porn site.
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Google New algorithm A new algorithm is said to be rolled out on 25th June 2017.Is that true?.Some sites seems to have affected.If so What is that algorithm targeting?
- Help – should I cut this client off? I'm dealing with a potential client who wants to get ranked for a pretty profitable kw in a strong Industry, and I was salivating at first. But here's the problem - the guy is a SEO noobie, he knows extremely surface level stuff like DA and backlinks, and so far he's been extremely involved in the process. He wants to know which links I'll place, when I'll place them, why and how I'm doing stuff. He's asking me a ton of questions about SEO in general, my own sites, etc. and I've just been...Help - should I cut this client off?
- The end of keyword stuffed on-site SEO is near. http://searchengineland.com/meet-rankbrain-google-search-results-234386 Google is implementing an AI known as RankBrain to intemperate WHAT a searcher's query is REALLY looking for. Its only handling 15% of searches now, but it no longer displays results simply based on matching keywords. It tries to guess INTENT, and may deliver pages that completely ignore the keywords searched and instead deliver content on the topic of the search term. This also tells me that Google is...The end of keyword stuffed on-site SEO is near.
- buy exp. domains here or look my self? I'm thinking on buying domain hunter gatherer which costs 87$ to find some exp. domains for my network . I already have 5 domains looking to go at 10 or possibly 15 . But would it be better if I buy DHG and look domains my self check if they are clean and register them or just buy from Nargil or some other seller .. Would I find more than 5 or 10 clean and strong domains with Domain hunter gatherer for 1 month or its just to much work while i can get them for 1 day here on BHW by buying...buy exp. domains here or look my self?
- Do SMM Panels work for YouTube? (Bought High… Hey, I just tried out 1,000 HR views on a few videos from Top4SMM. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with this. I don't want to kill the algorithm and have them not suggest my video as the location that I'm seeing on these views are described as "unknown region." However I'm still seeming to be getting pretty normal views regardless. Anyone have any tips when using this for YouTube and are there any risks with the algorithm? Thanks.