I'm about to graduate in computer science engineering, I was an internet nerd, I knew everything about internet when I was in my early 14s, then I started going out and started enjoying life, now that I got back to nerd and see what's new on the internet I found myself missing a lot!!!!! I missed the gold years I guess, so I'm here to get them back and start making some money, since I don't wanna keep studying and dont wanna go to work for a company 9-5 either!
I only have one…
- Going To College For Computer Science? It's something that I have never really thought about before growing up. I always had the thought in my head that college was for suckers. I thought school in general was for suckers. I even dropped out of high school to get my GED as fast as possible so I could start working on Internet Marketing. The more I have been thinking about it the more its starting to sound like the right plan. I know nothing about coding / programming at all. I watched an introduction to CS and I was blown away....Going To College For Computer Science?
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- AMATERASU’s journey to $5,000/month with CPA/PPI Hello everybody, this will be my another journey thread on BHW I started CPA two years ago and PPI about a year ago. I had few journey threads in the past and this will be (hopefully) the last one and my most successful journey. I'm 17 years old and currently at first year college studying Computer Science (BSCS) and applying all the things I've learned from school to program bots for my internet marketing purpose.The Plan:- Same good old way to generate...AMATERASU's journey to $5,000/month with CPA/PPI
- Dude’s Amazon Niche site without investing. Hi! I have started a new journey. Ok, I will start everything from beginning. My Name is Elvis and I'm from Latvia. I'm tech blogger and IT Engineer and I'm very good in Internet (not marketing or smth, but searching, browsing and finding). Past few years I was browsing BHW and just reading some stories and I did not understand anything, just knew that internet means money. Last year I started a blog, with tech reviews etc. I did not knew anything about SEO, IM. I knew...Dude's Amazon Niche site without investing.
- You ever strike gold and not have the resources needed? I dont even know what to do next... All i can say is if you don't have money or programming skills your not in the right thread. Time or money will be a contractual investement with a return... I'm looking for someone who can jump on board and be able to look back in a years time and say it was the best decision they ever made... Look im not greedy... when i bank , you bank , the homeless guy on the corner banks. This is an e-commerce business and everyone and their grandma is going to be...You ever strike gold and not have the resources needed?
- Buying a laptop for university (UK)? Hello, Will be going to Uni in the UK at the end of the month, need a laptop for my course. I'm not knowledgeable at all with laptop hardware, so I'd appreciate some advice in buying a laptop. I won't be doing anything too crazy on it, I'm studying computer science which progresses into cyber security (Kali Linux). On the Windows side it will be word processing, probably some programming IDE's (PHPStorm, Netbeans, Notepad++...etc). Firefox, bit of Youtube and that's it I'd imagine. I'm...Buying a laptop for university (UK)?
- 3-in-1 Journey to $5k Per Month Passive Income By May 2018 So, I recently got into a new job which pays me $4k per month. That is a lot of money for India, but I had to work hard for it. I went through the best engineering and business schools in India (IIT+IIM) and then 4 years at a retail company to get to w...
- No Idea wtf i’m doing in Life Graduated in IT with a great mark and worked as an IT Network Manager for 5 years, was the worst 5 years of my life as I had to commute to London daily, the city is just dirty, nasty to be in and everything is overpriced. After that I quit and made a lot of money in IM over 4 years but it's boring af and seems to be so hit and miss these days, you could waste a lot of money if you're not careful. Now i'm currently training to be a personal fitness trainer, because.. why not? I'm in decent...No Idea wtf i'm doing in Life
- Taking Steps To Being Financially Free And Independent I'm deciding to use this thread as an accountability measure. I'm 30, and reached that stage "sick and tired of being sick and tired." I have dabbled and been a 'jack of all trades' for the freelance since I was on college of the years pre-snap chat glasses and ubiquitous drone snooping. Thankfully, that past decade I built a decent resume, corporate gigs... but as you can guess, completely unfulfilling. So today, I'm forcing myself to make the changes necessary to be free financially,...Taking Steps To Being Financially Free And Independent
- The begging of my life upgrade Hello, I don't know how to start but is not that important, right? I worked all the summer to raise some money to start a legit business and I did it. I'm starting an online store targeting people from my country only, the niche is brand watches(men and women) and I'm starting to freak out for some reason... I start working on the company paperwork and I'm waiting on the approval so I can start working on the store. I found a supplier with good prices in Germany, I can make between 10-40E...The begging of my life upgrade
- Got Myself A HD Camera For YT Whats the best way to bank? I want to get on YouTube so I got myself a $800 camera and need some help. I want to show my face and not make videos where I share screen. Problem is I don't want YT money for views so what's the best way I can sell myself to earn? I was thinking about buying amazon products and reviewing them but then again... Amazon only pays that 6% and you don't get to build a list while you send them buying customers. Is there a better way? I'm trying to think out the box here but would love for you...Got Myself A HD Camera For YT Whats the best way to bank?
- My Artificial Intelligence Journey – Follow Me… I've been a programmer most all my life. I wish I would have gotten into machine learning algorithms at an early age but for some reason I didn't. I went to college for computer science but I dropped out because most of the things I was to be taught, I already knew. This is not one of those things. AI is everywhere and certainly in marketing but the average marketer doesn't have access to these algorithms. Not like a programmer does anyway. Machine learning is hard. It takes...My Artificial Intelligence Journey - Follow Me Into My Singularity
- Hello… Hey beautiful people of BWH, the last movie I saw was Donnie Yen's IP Man, a lot of kung Fu went down(hence my username), I threw in the 'z' for 'effects', just to sound like I know what i'm doing. I came here 'empty' and curious about IM, and right now, i'm suffering from information overload ... I'm hoping to keep learning and hopefully start earning some money in A week or 2. There are a lot of kind people on here, and i'm glad to be a part of this 'family'
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Greetings fellas! So, I've been a lone member of my team. I've been working on various niche blogs since 2 years. I've spent a good amount of time as a reader here. It all started when I realized how jobs suck and that I needed some way to make money, when I got introduced to Google Adsense. It has been my major source of income in the last year. I'm that guy who prefers to remain silent, I sometimes feel I have OCD of coming out on social media or any public platform online. But recently, I realized...Greetings fellas!