Last week, someone contacted me about doing a guest post on the Lifehacker..
I said okay, no problem, I can take of that for you.
Anyways, the writer had told me the article would be going live on DECEMBER 11TH 2017.
I said okay.. So got in touch with my client and told them, it was going live on the 11th december and sent her an invoice for the job. Obviously the invoice was real, had my real addrss on, real payment details.
Anyways the client sent the money over upfront, which i…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- What’s a man gotta do? Good evening, My sister is a British female and was recently fired from her recent job. By no fault of her own her employer ended her contract without her knowledge (told the gov She finished 7months prior to the date) She continued working (receiving pay slips and wages) and then one month her job told her she had to look for another job even when she was under contract, this forced her to leave and claim constructive dismissal. 1 month later she is suing and has to go to court as her...What's a man gotta do?
- Paypal wants invoice,i am dropshipping digital goods Alright, so how do I proceed?I'm buying serials for games on one website and selling them on e-bay.I've sold 4 and have 0 refunds/negative feedbacks but paypal still wants invoice for the items im selling.Ofcourse I don't have any...so should I just call them and explain where I'm buying serials from or just create fake invoice?I'm really confused as I'm using my real name for PP.I've also sent them proof of shipment as well as my ID card...everything except invoice. Hopefully, someone...Paypal wants invoice,i am dropshipping digital goods
- Lying Customers! Hey guys, This women is expecting a refund because she didn't receive her package on her porch!! I have a tracking number and it said it was delivered. She is cursing at me and telling me I want a refund now and I'm reporting you to PP that I made up a fake tracking number. WTF!! I have a legit business but refuse to refund her $40 because she supposedly had her package stolen. I believe she is lying. She said her postman is her cousin and said it wasn't delivered lol. How would you handle...Lying Customers!
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- So I met this woman she is 44 yrs old I met her last weekend in a friend's party. I approached her and we danced all night then we kissed a little bit before dropping her friend at her house. We also fooled around in her car but no sex. The question is... well I don't have any question just looking for comments. I'm 26 she is 44 (I guess, probably 46) I would like to invite her to hang out and it's kinda weird but there's something in that age gap that excites me.
- Screwed out of money by saraali786 Hey guys, I paid saraali786 (skype: nova.watson1) $100 for ten verified reviews on amazon. Out of the 10 reviews only 5 of them stuck. Between the purchasing cost of the items, her fees and the reviewer reimbursements these 5 reviews cost me almost $600 . The last time I talked to her was on Monday 10/16 and at that time only 3 had been removed. She offered to refund me back her fees for those three reviews of $30. I told her that we'd figure it out later because I was afraid more...Screwed out of money by saraali786
- I’m in the Amazon queue Launched my new affiliate site and got 3 qualifying orders so they will auto review my site now. I contacted support via chat and the girl said I am in the queue to be reviewed 'this week' for acceptance (or not) into the program. She said if there is anything wrong with the site, I will be rejected and I can reapply. I had her look at my site and she said 'as long as you're not violating the terms of agreement...blah blah you'll be accepted.' Usual garbage run-around bs answer. Wish me...I'm in the Amazon queue
- Need a person who can speak French and English Hello everybody I need someone who can speak French and English. The person has to read a book in French and make a good resume with a lot of details. The book is maitres de jeu from Karine Giebels https://www.babelio.com/livres/Giebel-Maitres-du-jeu/523267 The book has 2 stories. I need a resume of the first story (post mortem). The person will get paid (paypal). Offer me what you want to get. I'll send the book. NO PROFESSIONALS NEEDED Enough time for reading the book. It's...Need a person who can speak French and English
- Attack of the Zombie Websites – AD FRAUD A BuzzFeed News investigation reveals how seemingly-credible players in the ad supply chain can play an active role in — and profit from — fraud. Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilve...ud-scheme-that?utm_term=.xu0zKzk03#.dumw1wQO2...Attack of the Zombie Websites - AD FRAUD
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Chi sent to people…interesting sensations Hi all , much love to you. Yesterday I was feeling the electricity in my palms, shoulders and fingers all day and so I was holding my mum's hand trying to see if I could send it into her for healing, etc... I had kind of a heightened sensation of her hands...the best way I can put it is like some kind of wood...??? It had some kind of density...hollow but not...I'm not sure... Like, I've sent the chi into metal before and this wasn't the same at all. In metal, it seems to run very quickly...Chi sent to people...interesting sensations
- have had 4 chargebacks in about the last year or so… have had 4 chargebacks in about the last year or so for between $30 to $35 per item. So far paypal has covered me under seller protection for each one and I did not lose money. Of course the scammer doing the chargebacks got their money as well. Each c...
- The ebaybump client VS The Deplorable Sucker The deplorable sucker, after having received multiple review copies and revisions, places a small 10$ safe order. The ebaybump client doesn't need review copies. He doesn't even know what services the buyer provides. Never ordered less than 1000 dollars of product. The deplorable sucker has tens of spreadsheets from all sorts of BST providers, all for the purpose of an optimal product to value ratio. The ebaybump client is nefarious for ordering only from those that have negative...The ebaybump client VS The Deplorable Sucker
- Wanna buy some candy? (Fundraiser for my… My daughter has been selling candy for her school and I have been so busy working that I honestly forgot all about it. She approached me today and asked me did I sell any candy for her and after I whispered under my breath to myself "Oh shit I forgot" I told her I've been working hard on making sure that her candy gets sold. She has 4 days left for the candy sale and with that being said I am shamelessly plugging candy to everyone I know online. I was thinking of some sort of way to add...Wanna buy some candy? (Fundraiser for my daughter's school)