This is the official thread for all questions about mining Bitcoin (BTC) and all other crypto currencies.
Beginners Guide to Mining
What is mining?
Mining is a computationally intensive process that computers, comprising a cryptocurrency network, complete to verify the transaction record, called the blockchain, and receive digital coins in…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Bitcoin (BTC) News, Market Watch, Comments, and Questions This is the official thread for all Bitcoin (BTC) related news, market watch, comments, and questions regarding this crypto currency. Current price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ BTC Blockchain Explorer (verify your buy/trade/sell tran...
- Beginners’ Guide to Trading in Crypto Currencies Hi everyone, As the title suggests, this is a guide, NOT a money making method. Here i would like to just put some obvious information for those who are still unaware of the basics of Crypto trading . I myself have started trading in Crypto a few weeks ago therefore i won't be giving you any "expert" opinion regarding which currency to buy, hold and sell as i do not know shit myself . Okay, let's begin. I will be covering Bittrex Exchange only and how one can trade on it....Beginners' Guide to Trading in Crypto Currencies
- Blockchain account scam? Hi I am new to this forum. I have been investigating bitcoins and crypto in general. Yesterday I was contacted by someone on FB . She said she managed to get details of a blockchain account with lots of bitcoins some 2000 coins! I logged into blockchain with the details given and yes there is was a was wallet (watch only) linked to blockchain account which has over 2000 coins. Here's the catch the blockchain wallet has 0btc she says I should transfer 0.05 btc to blockchain wallet and...Blockchain account scam?
- Real Talk about Crypto Currencies Mining and Trading ---- Inb4 Bitcoin is not profitable Inb4 Mining is not profitable Inb4 Trading is not profitable Inb4 I know my shit <-- you dont! --- So i saw a lot of btc and crypto Threads... overwhelmed with Noobs like i was one when i was 14. Here are the FACT's and with that i mean real FACTS not random nonesense i read on stackexchange. 1. Mining For the love of god. Srsly stop crying for mining BTC. Yes the difficulty is high af. Yes you wont earn as much, like when you had an asic mining period...Real Talk about Crypto Currencies Mining and Trading
- New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash "Bitcoin is dividing in two. Disagreements about how to operate the cryptocurrency have led to a new strand called Bitcoin Cash, which is breaking off from the bitcoin system. Bitcoin Cash launches Tuesday in what is known as a "hard fork" from bitcoin, a virtual currency based on peer-to-peer transactions without any central authority or bank behind it. The new offshoot is a response to the increasing popularity of bitcoin, which is struggling to deal with massive numbers of transactions...New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash
- A blockchain-backed platform for the trillion dollar… Apartment Rental Network to Accept Bitcoin and Ethereum NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2017 - Stayawhile, a startup building a global network of furnished designer apartments, announced today that they have begun accepting digital currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum ...
- Currencies in a Sea of Red – Best Deals? https://coinmarketcap.com/ If yall are not paying attention this is a heads up because a lot of coins as of this post are starting to pullback and are going down in price. Crash imminent? Probably not. But coins are getting cheap so if you believe in certain projects now is a time to scoop up some cheap coins. For the record tho I ain't a financial adviser so if you lose don't blame me. So, what coins are yall thinking of scooping? You think this is a sign of bearish market...Currencies in a Sea of Red - Best Deals?
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Why there isn´t a BHW coin (not token) yet? Why there isn´t a mineable BHW cryptocoin yet? I think it will be awesome to stop patronizing paypal and have a BHW coin. I´m not sure if this has been discussed before. I´m thinking about a real cryptocoin not ETH shittoken, with it´s own blockchain, wallets, block explorer etc.
- What computers & consoles have you owned? There have been a couple of threads lately about old school computers and games so just to add to this I'm asking you guys to list the computers and games consoles you have owned. I'm not including PCs as I've only used them for business purposes. My list from the earliest, might be some missing: Binatone pong game Atari2600 Sinclair ZX81 Sinclair ZX Spectrum Commodore VIC20 Commodore 64 Atari 800XL Commodore Amiga Sega master system Sega megadrive** SNES** Nintendo gameboy** Nintendo...What computers & consoles have you owned?
- Is blockchain going to be the next .com bubble? Hey all, So over the last few months started looking into bitcoin and blockchain and ethereum and everything in between, with the hopes of starting my own blockchain company. Started noticing more and more companies jumping on the block chain bandwagon and offering to solve the issues businesses facing through use of the chain - and some of them are thriving. Also reading a few articles I've been reading keep mentioning that it's going to disrupt a load of industries (banking,...Is blockchain going to be the next .com bubble?
- Bitcoin: Millennials’ Fake Gold I’ve been asked about Bitcoin a lot lately. I haven’t written anything about it because I find myself in an uncomfortable place in agreeing with the mainstream media: It’s a bubble. Bitcoin started out as what I’d call “millennial gold” – the young (digital) generation looked at it as their gold substitute. Bitcoin is really two things: a blockchain technology and a (perceived) currency. The blockchain element of Bitcoin may have enormous future applications: It may be used for electronic...Bitcoin: Millennials' Fake Gold
- Insider Guide To BTC Crypto Whats Happening For… Let me start by saying that at any given time, 50 percent of people will tell you to sell and 50 will tell you to buy. 50 will tell you the bottom is here and 50 will tell you the bottom is no where near. Bitcoin was founded on the idea of fear and ma...
- Bitcoin: Worth the Hype? Issues with Mass Adoption… Created in 2009, Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency (cryptocurrency) that allows users to transfer funds anywhere, anytime. Its rapid increase in traction has inspired a generation of digital currencies, with well over 1000 in existence as of today. It currently sits at the #1 spot, having a market cap that's almost quadruple that of its biggest competitor, Ethereum. Just like Gold, there is only a finite amount...Bitcoin: Worth the Hype? Issues with Mass Adoption & Is It in a Bubble?