im sorry for making another post with the stupid question.
im newbie in this field. its been 7months since i start all manually.
i make everything as peopl said "CONTENT IS A KING"
but in the end, im losing with another website that have a lot of backlink.
such an irony…
i want to start automated seo. can u guys gimme an advice, what is the first software that i need to buy? i mean for newbie, what kind of automated tools that good for learning.
if can, gimme a reason too. ill…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Irony! JP Morgan’s firms bought the most BTC… "According to public records of Nordnet trading logs, the two associated firms JP Morgan Securities Ltd., and Morgan Stanley bought roughly 3M euro worth of XBT note shares. Interestingly after the recent regulatory crackdown in China, and the statements from JP Morgan’s senior executive Jamie Dimon talking trash about bitcoin, his firm bought the dip on September 15. In fact, out of all the companies on the list, like...Irony! JP Morgan's firms bought the most BTC at the dip!
- A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable? Hey guys. I've been recently started to get into SEO and with everything new, there are some growing pains and stupid mistakes. One of those stupid mistakes was that I thought just buying one shared hosting account to host all my sites would be OK as it was a shared account with many sites in them. Of course after that, I've learned IP types and how this is a huge red flag, etc. I'm very small. (6-7 blogs) None of which are "active". As in linking to any money sites. Most of them are...A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable?
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Konker stupid high fee Konker.io is like Fiverr and SEOClerks and other such sites. I just made my first ever sale there the other day. It was a $5 sale. Konker is set up in such a way that you receive the money in your Paypal immediately after making a sale. I only receiv...
- Do backlink losing its power overtime? Let's say I have backlink from example.com, this is a reputable site with good metric. Fast forward 4 years this backlink still alive and example.com is still a site with good reputation. My question: do the backlink losing its power over the next 4 years compared to now? Thanks
- Need more content for automated platform I developed an automated platform which crawls and indexes direct mp3 urls then making them searchable to my users.I have a lot of content available - over 550,000 mp3s. So far Google has indexed about 300,000~ since i released the platform 3 weeks ago. I'm wondering, since these mp3s are indexed via crawler what type of automated content could I add to the pages? The crawler indexes 20,000-100,000 new MP3s a day so doing anything manual is impossible. I need more content. Below is a link...Need more content for automated platform
- The Tyrannosaurus is the King of the Long Form… Welcome to the great American Excess content provider!This is where you get a Tyrannosaurus sized article, that will dominate your competitors. This is the last content writing service you'll ever need. That's right, you've found the end all-be all. There is no better service, because no one can write quite like me. (Disclaimer: Claim cannot be verified. I'm just one cocky son of a...The Tyrannosaurus is the King of the Long Form Content Jungle!
- Hello my name is David As mentioned in the title my name is David, I'm 18 years old and I am indeed a "Newbie". I have no background in IM , but I like learning new stuff. "The moment you stop learning you stop growing , the moment you stop growing you start degrading" I found this forum by an accident, when I was seeking an answer to the most stupid question - "How to make money online" , I say stupid because some threads here opened my eyes on some of my believes. I'm used to instant gratification as most of...Hello my name is David
- Guys, don’t be stupid like me and use spun… So long story short, today i found about 4 domains of mine got deindexed, i am still unsure if i got reported since it only has less than 5 posts and only 1-2 posts has spun content. i added 2 of them to WMT and i got this message on both:Pure spam Pages on this site appear to use aggressive spam techniques such as automatically generated gibberish, cloaking, scraping content from other websites, and/or repeated or egregious violations of Google’s Webmaster...Guys, don't be stupid like me and use spun content on your PBN
- How to get out of stupid Photo Verification in facebook ? Its just impossible to bypass it , you cant know all friends, because half of them are stupid fakes with stupid images where you cant even see their face. How to get our of this stupid shit ?
- Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at… Hi, I brought a channel with 30k subs last week. This was a channel created in 2013, so I knew the subs were semi-recent and there would probably be a 10-15% drop by switching niches (it was a gaming channel focused on 1 game. I changed focus to a sports game). I am losing an average of 35 subs a day, which is expected. However, will YouTube take in account the low level of engagement? (video views / total subs)? I'm only getting 500 views, which is fine, but how does YouTube take that in...Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at very fast rate. Will YouTube "ghost" my videos?
- Follow me on my journey to become the next Pirate… ...just kidding, but now that I have your attention, feel free to stay and enjoy the journey! My name is Atrax, I'm 26 years old and as of right now, totally unhappy with my life and how it goes, that's why I'm here. A few years ago my older brother died, you could say that was the time my life went to shit. The last few years I was able to earn some money with fixing Computers, Smartphones and Notebooks but I lost that Job and now I'm here. I'm interested in Fitness, IT Stuff/Tech,...Follow me on my journey to become the next Pirate King...
- Difficult SEO Question – Backlink Strategy Lets say for example, you have a multiniche website with a dozen articles covering every guide for games out there. And you bought this domain a few days ago. How would you plan a backlink strategy for a website like this? Create a web 2.0 or register an expired web 2.0 for each article (niche)? Send social signals to each article? Purchase multiple PBN packages from the Marketplace to each article? Or just do backlinking to the homepage (domain.com) and don't backlink to the articles?...Difficult SEO Question - Backlink Strategy
- World governments are primitive and stupid… Not a political thread mates, just a simple economic one. There is no need for taxes. Ever. Taxation is slavery. Taxation is permanent debt. Taxation is theft. Here's why: you can have an adequately funded government without holding the citizenry financially hostage for the entire duration of their lives. The solution is mind bogglingly simple - have a government with all of its authority and powers but with assets stored in a specialized public hedge fund. The entire income the...World governments are primitive and stupid operations that run on slavery