I have about 5-7 clients I need reviews for.
This will be an ongoing project and will continuously add more as time goes on.
Reviews will range from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Yelp, BBB.
If one person can do them all, that'd be great. If not, what can you do?
- ** TRADE A YELP REVIEW** hi i have an aged and personal yelp account i am looking to trade one yelp review with you. I have a local business as well. if you have Skype add me @ponyxboy or just start a conversation with me here and we can exchange info. I'm just looking to trade one yelp review. // i usually write a long yelp review for my own business to send to you and you can write one for your own business and just copy and paste. the longer the yelp review and the more detailed experience is less chance of it...** TRADE A YELP REVIEW**
- In a forceful and complex world continuously In a forceful and complex world continuously stacked with a rapidly developing world, a consistently expanding number of people wish to develop their capacities. In any case, you can construct the point of confinement of taught individuals starting at ...
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Trade Yelp Reviews I am in the Bay Area and I have a yelp account with several reviews (more than 20), so I can post reviews and my reviews won't get filtered. My account is active, I use it often to navigate the YELP. I am looking for people that are in California and have YELP accounts (especially in the Bay Area) to swap reviews. I will post a review to your business (you write it and I post it) and all you do is post a review for my business (I write it and you post it). Your account needs to...Trade Yelp Reviews
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- A little Yelp Help on reviews … and India stop… So I just wanted to give some info from my experience with Yelp in the last 5 years and managing 7 business pages and creating 3 more dummy ones to experiment with, along with 50+ personal accounts. Let me say there are services on here and the internet in general that are "throwing" reviews at Yelp and this is not helping anyone and actually hurting businesses and the rest of us by making Yelp increase their efforts to filter reviews to try and keep back the flood of false information. I...A little Yelp Help on reviews ... and India stop trying to game it!
- [Already ongoing] SEO Journey to Passive Income (2k/month) Hello people of BHW hope you all are doing fine. So ... I have decided to open my Journey thread on BHW to keep track of things that I do on my authority website. Right now I only want to focus on this one website that I have already been focusing fo...
- Observations about Yelp’s system of dishing out leads So I don't know if this is just a figment of my imagination, but i noticed that the number of leads yelp has been giving me has gone up substantially as traffic to my page has increased and various inner pages have started to rank. This despite my yelp page not ranking for squat. During a telephone conversation with a yelp sales agent, she spilled that in fact what you put in your business description can have a bearing on the number of leads you get through Yelp's own search function....Observations about Yelp's system of dishing out leads
- Push Yelp & Opentable down Have a client that has numerous bad reviews on Yelp & Open Table. He literally can't put out Positive Reviews quick enough to cancel out the legitimate negative ones by customers. Even if the positive ones stick and are articulate. You google the company and Yelp/opentable is the very first result. Which is bad all the way around. How can I push Yelp down? Based on the little reading I've done, which I would be correct to go with a decent PR Release? Not something spammy, obviously.....Push Yelp & Opentable down
- Yelp in Serps? Doing some research on local based services and for some instances I'm seeing branded yelp pages being ranked #1 in organic listings. Is it easy to outrank them? For example: "bobs plumbings" yelp page is ranked #1 and their own site is ranked #4. Also If I send some HQ links to my clients branded yelp page will it also have a chance of ranking high in organics? Appreciate any insight on this Thanks
- Negative SEO against Yelp? If Yelp keeps filtering out most of your reviews (which are actually legitimate), what do you guys think about buying obvious link network links for Yelp reviews? At first, I was thinking it'd be great to link to the review itself to generate a bunch of indexed 404's once reviews get filtered. However, reviews don't get dedicated URLs, like with Facebook comments. Instead, they use dedicated URL's for businesses and reviews with arguments at the end (sort of like a UTM parameter). Do you...Negative SEO against Yelp?
- WTB: Bulk Amazon Verified Reviews, Unlimited, Ongoing Work Looking for someone with a large network who can do amazon verified reviews. Here is how it works: 1) I give you the full cost of the product via paypal 2) Your reviewer places the order 3) Your reviewer leaves a 5 star review after having received th...
- 300$ YELP Ads FREE! Just click the link below enter your email and go through the process!https://biz.yelp.com/ads_signup?promo=GDAEA300V8 or https://biz.yelp.com/ads_signup?promo=GDAEA300 (NOTE: Not an affiliate link at least that is what they said in the forum i found this) Don't know if this was posted before
- Help! Yelp! So a friend of mine runs a business and asked me for some help with his Yelp page. When I went to check it out, I found that of his 7 reviews, all but one of them had been filtered. Essentially, all of his good reviews were filtered and the only one left was a scathing 1 star review. The kicker being that my buddy's business has absolutely no record of that person ever having been a customer... I thought if nothing else, I'd give my buddy a good review (I am a customer of his too) and at...Help! Yelp!
- Scrape Google Maps (places), Yelp, Factual || PAY is… I am looking for pro scrapers experience in beating Google. Of course you need to understand, have experience with proxies (aquiring, using...) IP's, etc. You can pad the content with Factual Places and Yelp but Google is most what want. Need to scrape ALL, ALL, ALL categories, in North America (US and Canada). This is a lot of work. And know how!! We need ALL the location and business data that is accessable by a normal search on their site. Hrs, website, address, co-ordinates etc. Data...Scrape Google Maps (places), Yelp, Factual || PAY is $1500+!!!