Konker.io is like Fiverr and SEOClerks and other such sites.
I just made my first ever sale there the other day. It was a $5 sale. Konker is set up in such a way that you receive the money in your Paypal immediately after making a sale.
I only received $3.92 in my Paypal, out of which I kept $3.41 after the Paypal fee.
So Konker took me $1.08, and then Paypal took me $0.51.
Seriously, out of all the sites I sell on, this is by far the highest fees lost. I mean, the industry standard is…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- The fastest ever way to get money with out doing… Original thread: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/t...y-with-out-doing-nearly-anything-at-all.13163 Barok Harom gave me the new recipe for the ingredients I am writing this in the lounge area so that a black hat recipe section can be created thanks ...
- A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable? Hey guys. I've been recently started to get into SEO and with everything new, there are some growing pains and stupid mistakes. One of those stupid mistakes was that I thought just buying one shared hosting account to host all my sites would be OK as it was a shared account with many sites in them. Of course after that, I've learned IP types and how this is a huge red flag, etc. I'm very small. (6-7 blogs) None of which are "active". As in linking to any money sites. Most of them are...A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable?
- Not paying selling fees for the account that’s… Long story short: I used to sell stuff on eBay, few people screwed me over with returns ( I didn't know better) and they ended up suspending my selling privileges on eBay, but I still can buy stuff. BUT I still have about $20 of the "seller fees" debt, which I should pay, but I really don't see a point in that because I won't be able to sell anything anyway whether I pay or not. My only question is since they're threatening to completely disable my eBay account, can I still file an...Not paying selling fees for the account that's already been restricted?
- [NOT A METHOD] it took me 6 months to get to the… Okay, the title was a little bit of a click bait, it took me 6 months to ge to the point metally to be able to make 150$ a day, but I want to share my story on what it took. It all started at the start of last summer when I registered here on bhw. I...
- [NEW 2016] Stupid Easy Instagram Method to Make $5 a Day One of the things I don't like seeing is people constantly complaining and struggling to make a measly FIVE dollars a day on the internet... I can't help but just chuckle. Seriously, I ask myself.. how? How can this be? As long as you have an internet connection, it is unbelievably so easy to make a small amount of $5 a day that I cannot fathom that people are struggling with that. Because of this, I'm going to put out a $5 a day Instagram method right here right now. I've been mentioning...[NEW 2016] Stupid Easy Instagram Method to Make $5 a Day
- How to anonymously receive legal money (PayPal, …)? Hi Blackhats! I'm making money with legal businesses and don't commit tax fraud, but would like to hide my identity, because I don't like the big brother watching me. My first step was to create an offshore company and bank account in Asia. For now I'm only able to receive money via bank transfer, as far as I know. I would like to add common payment methods as PayPal, Skrill, etc. PayPal asked me for my personal ID card. I hoped they wouldn't ask that for a company account. I found some...How to anonymously receive legal money (PayPal, ...)?
- My Freelance Writing Journey – First Stop: Fiverr Have you ever experienced the stomach-churning feeling of leaving a 8-5 job and venturing the unknown world--in my case, yes--of freelancing? I did just that, and, oh boy, it is indeed nerve-wracking. I want to be a freelance writer and just started ...
- Site Kicked Back After Sending Stupid BLs This is so dumb. So I was making $30-$50 per day from one article on my site a couple days ago. My article was ranked on the 2nd page at the time (for one of the KWs I was targeting) so I decided to try to see if I can get it on the first page. I ordered a social signals package to it and a few expired Tumblrs and other web 2.0's. During that same time, I edited the article a bit (interlinked to other articles on it) which was a bad idea. Literally like 2 days later, it went from $50 per...Site Kicked Back After Sending Stupid BLs
- SCAMMED BY FIVERR – $3295 Yep, you read right. I promoted the Fiverr $15+ CPA offer (display.fiverr.com) from Mai to September 2017 (total of 218 first time buyer conversions). I have sent 3 of 5 invoices and the first one is overdue for 4 months. In total Fiverr owes me $3295 and I have not been paid a single penny. I've contacted another affiliate and he seems to have the same terrible experience I have. I've contacted the fiverr affiliate support multiple times and apart from their super long response...SCAMMED BY FIVERR - $3295
- Payoneer no longer supported on fiverr! I wanted to withdraw my earnings from fiverr, however I could not see any withdrawal option to payoneer. I contacted fiverr customer care and this is their reply: Hi there, Thank you for contacting us. I checked for you, and unfortunately, it appear...
- BMD made my Fiverr gig ***Featured*** Hey guys, i am using BMD over last 5 months. i have over 100 accounts on each bookmarking site. i played with it different way and now i have a good handle of it i used to use BMD for both my own sites and local clients site. i am getting good success with it. But i thought as i have so many accounts and 20 private proxy...i can use to its full potential. So i 15 days ago i created a Fiverr gig " i will submit to your website to atleast 50 social bookmarking site". i wanted to test how...BMD made my Fiverr gig ***Featured***
- My “first” Journey. This one is most seriously Hello all, Im reading BHW for 2 yrs, and I started one project (travel "agency" website) Lets, start... My favourite niche is TRAVEL, and I started website from wix (beecouse lack of skill) (idk should I put link of website - not for now) I need some suggestions / critism or anything else about. I would like to buy domain on godaddy or namecheap and connect it with wix Can you help me about choosing Domain Name!? Second thing I need help about SEO. Choosing keywords, domain name etc....My "first" Journey. This one is most seriously
- Why do Clickbank product websites looks like sh*t? So I´m going to start a review blog and I would like to use clickbank. I have discovered some real strange thing: at least 95% of the sales websites from clickbank products, look like they were coded and designed by monkeys. I mean seriously, who is going to buy a product from such shitty looking sites? They just look like total spam pages and without even trying to be reputable. Can someone explain this to me? I mean if I would create a eBook that I would like to sell through CB, I would...Why do Clickbank product websites looks like sh*t?
- How I made 75$ my first day with Shopify Hello everyone I have been on BHW awhile now but just recently made a account. Now this is how I made 75$ with Shopify my first day. I use to use WordPress but Shopify has a better and easier shopping cart for checkout. Now the first thing I did obviously was create my Shopify account. The next thing I did was create a Instagram business page to promote my products. I bulk order a product of clothing such as socks. Now I don't make money on the socks it just gets people to visit my site....How I made 75$ my first day with Shopify