I'm buying a 25k account for 50 pounds right now. It seems fairly cheap. However the account's engagement is only 2.5% and the account isn't botted.
I'm not planning on botting with this account and would like to use a natural approach of growing the account and increasing the engagement. At first glance I don't think the current owner's posts are that good nor the post description. They aren't using many call to actions, etc.
So once an account engagement gets as low as 2.5% is the…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Will pay 400 pounds for a small service Hello everyone, I am a gamer who has recently sold some in-game items on steam. The person who I sold my stuff to wanted to pay me through PayPal which I accepted. However, since I did not have a PayPal account, I created one for myself and received the money successfully. The problem is, I no longer live in the UK and don't have a bank account in the UK anymore and I was unaware of the verification process since I've never used PayPal before. PayPal will not let me withdraw or use the...Will pay 400 pounds for a small service
- Will pay 400 pounds for a small service I am a gamer who has recently sold some in-game items on steam. The person who I sold my stuff to wanted to pay me through PayPal which I accepted. However, since I did not have a PayPal account, I created one for myself and received the money successfully. The problem is, I no longer live in the UK and don't have a bank account in the UK anymore and I was unaware of the verification process since I've never used PayPal before. PayPal will not let me withdraw or use the funds unless I add a...Will pay 400 pounds for a small service
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- ►►►ODPWay :: BHW EXCLUSIVE – Refreshing… Hello everyone, First of all thank you for visiting my new sales thread. Grab a cup of coffee or a lemonade or a soda or whatever. You will be here for some time. This is somewhat unusual sales thread, this is actually I guess the first ever sales thread that you will learn a method from but even before you make an order. So it's a win for you by even opening and reading this thread anyways. Any words of encouragement are welcome as this is my first ever video so please bear with...►►►ODPWay :: BHW EXCLUSIVE - Refreshing approach for 2017 PBN building ► Welcome to the club!
- Attempting To Answer The Question Of ‘What… ''What should I do, lord?'' ''DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL!'' We've all heard of this hackneyed expression at one time or another, experiencing it ourselves at some juncture. The way we dealt with this issue is most often pushed away into our subconscious the moment we IGNORED and ACTED on our own accord, meaning that once we've 'solved' the inquiry, no answer was needed as the question itself was unneeded. That is...Attempting To Answer The Question Of 'What Should I Do'
- Explain the origin of your username and avatar my username comes from some failed attempts to create sites with a 'pocket' name in the domain the idea was to create websites with the name pocketfiles and pocketmovies, where people would download files and I would earn the downloads (pay per download) But my English was so bad at the time that I thought the correct one was 'pockett' (with two 't'), so my sites became pockettmovies, and pockettfiles I created a profile here in bhw in 2010 with pockett name but I lost the login and password...Explain the origin of your username and avatar
- Computer SSD and HHD Question I'm asking here because BHW is super active, and I know we have computer people here. So here's the thing. I bought a new lap top the other day. It has a 126GB SSD and a 1TB HDD hard drives. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The SSD is the C drive, and the HDD is an E drive. Now I'm thinking, all of the stuff I download and put on the lap top is going to go on the SSD. But I want it all to go on the HDD, and to only have my System files on the SSD. So for example my Firefox and Chrome...Computer SSD and HHD Question
- How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense ! Hi guys ! My goal it's to reach 1k $ daily with adsense but I don't know how to reach that the two things I haven't it's : 1- a high CTR 2- a lot of traffic 1 --> the CTR : I don't know where I will put the ad code cause I put one one the slide bar and one in the below of the article but the CTR was very low ! (1% or less ) 2 --> the traffic I use the google+ , facebook groups , reddit , forums in the same niche ... and I just starting in the SEO I focus in the long tail keywords but the...How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense !
- Cheap Captcha 25K FREE images! Hey BHW! We are currently expanding our boundaries and we'd like your help - you'll get free credits in return Here's the deal: Ask your software vendor for Cheap Captcha integration on your tool (Software/Bot) and get 25K FREE images! So, what are you waiting for? Do not miss this great opportunity!- Promo RequirementsThe software must have support for Captcha solving services (like DBC, de-captcher, etc)... Cheap Captcha 25K FREE images!
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- I heard this forum was the home of all the digital legends. I'm new here I'm interested in networking with some legends. I'm a marketer at heart ❤️ I love numbers. I'm on a mission to master Facebook ads. I'm good but not mastered yet! Started out back in 2011 botting with tweetattacks on twitter...the golden days Took my talents to Instagram... I miss the days when it was simple to create & put up 3000 accounts with Instagram go to bed & wake up in the morning, refresh your cpa network back office to a few $1000's made ! 2018 is creeping...I heard this forum was the home of all the digital legends.
- Stop the ‘goodbye FB’ bullshit Com'on people, this isn't the end as some of you are referring to All smart and successful marketers online know that this isn't the end of the world Facebook will still be good in terms of quality, it will just become harder and mostly only for the smart people in the game I'm just sick of seeing threads pop up everywhere claiming that this is the end for organic reach Yes... if you stick to old ways, of course! Do you think Facebook is suddenly against people starting pages and all of...Stop the 'goodbye FB' bullshit
- The 10X Rule – The main reason you fail at IM… This is probably not the type of thread you're used to, but if you keep reading you'll probably get some value out of it. I'm not much of a reader by any means, but for the past year or so I've been listening to audiobooks (most business and self improvement) and I'm noticing some of my views change and things really are getting better for me. Anyway, after a discussion on sales with @splishsplash he recommended Grant Cardone to me - I've actually been following the...The 10X Rule - The main reason you fail at IM (and possibly life)