I am starting instagram journey. My goal is to make money machine! My niche is spirituality. I will try to build one main personal account (the plan is to brand it) by get traffic from sub accounts. In the main account I will post self written poetry and spiritual texts, sub accounts will be filled with random spiritual quotes. Every three days all sub accounts will post a poem which will redirect to the main account. I will start doing that…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Scraping quotes from brainyquote Hey! I am planning to get a list of quotes from brainyquote, but it takes a lot just to copy paste into a word file. Does anyone knows any scraper/fetcher/script/software that could scrape all quotes from brainyquote in categories or by keywords? I have seen some of them, but it is only for python, but I don't know how to use it and it is so complicated. Thank you
- GoDaddy’s 301 redirect/forwarding has some… I'm trying to use GoDaddy's 301 redirect, which is named as domain forwarding. I set up forwarding DomainA.com to DomainB.com as 301 type. I noticed DomainA.com is still indexed in Google after ~6 months, and it has a title in SERP of DomainB.com. When I click it on Google or visit in browser, it redirects to DomainB.com, so everything is fine from UX perspective. I've inspected DomainA.com with http://www.webconfs.com/redirect-check.php or https://httpstatus.io tool...GoDaddy's 301 redirect/forwarding has some weird random middleman URL, kills link juice?
- My Adsense Journey to Passive Income I am starting a niche Viral site in the area of quotes and sayings. i will focus on compiling lists of different types of quotes and will craft a unique and engaging funnel for each one. The idea of just blasting a site in a couple weeks/month with t...
- Can someone please help me with this? I can't get it to print 'congrats' when I type "password" in the window. I'm pretty sure the issue is in the "content =self.text.get()" line, but I I haven't an idea what it should be. Any ideas? <<< from tkinter import * class Application(Frame): def __init__(self, master): Frame.__init__(self, master) self.grid() self.create_widgets() def create_widgets(self): self.instruction = Label(self, text = "Enter PW") self.instruction.grid(row = 0,...Can someone please help me with this?
- One Week Cash Machine – YouTube Journey Hey Guys, Got a ton of emails and PM's lately about the one week cash machine . So I decided to open this thread to post our "journey" (daily earnings from tv/movie series and youtube). I will post my earnings from the dummy account that I started with the one week cash machine: ( I have to be honest with you... I promoted this account only in the videos from the one week cash machine, for 3 days of work I think I got...One Week Cash Machine - YouTube Journey
- 301 Redirect double slash at the end In my .htaccess file I have this: RewriteEngine On Redirect 301 /some-page/ /redirecting-to-this/ Redirect 301 /some-page/ /Click to expand... So we have two redirects. The first one works fine and has worked for a long time. The second one though, I'm trying to redirect that page to my homepage. I just tried implementing it, and for some reason after the page is redirected, two slashes are added at the end of my homepage url. For example: http://myawesomesite.com// In my code,...301 Redirect double slash at the end
- Journey to building weed niche network Hello guys, I am starting second journey(https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/instagram-journey-to-building-100k-money-machine.986332/ - 1st one). It's about building a weed niche network. I am going to monetize it by doing shoutouts or maybe sell the accounts. Currently situation:I have 6 spare accounts atm(@Valar Instagramis ). GMT2 subscription. Going to...Journey to building weed niche network
- Branded anchor text for sites that will never get… Let's say you have a small Amazon niche site with a catchy name. Like blender review hero. Is it a bad idea to use brand anchor text for this?('blender review hero') I've heard that the panda algorithm penalizes sites if they have a brand name but no brand searches? Not sure how they would determine a site has a brand name though So if that's true, is brand anchor text only something that should be used for whitehat sites or sites that are big enough or genuine enough to have brand...Branded anchor text for sites that will never get brand searches?
- How do I know if my W-9 tax form was accepted by… I just filled out the W-9 form as required by Clickfunnels in order to become an affiliate. I filled out everything truthfully. When I went to update my personal information in my settings for payment it says that they do not have an accepted tax form on file from me. Does this mean that they haven't reviewed it yet or does this mean that my W-9 form was denied? I'm 17 in case that matters.
- Disqus upvote bot tester Code: import requests import random import string import threadpool import thread def gen(size=10, chars=string.ascii_uppercase + string.digits): return ''.join(random.choice(chars) for x in range(size)) class Disqus: def __init__(self): print "Disqus Class Initialized" self.signup = "https://disqus.com/profile/signup/" self.http = requests.Session() def createAccount(self,email,username,password):... Disqus upvote bot tester
- Is it under copyright to use article texts? Hello, I am really confused about collecting texts scripts for my Youtube video. is it under copyright or plagiarism? For example: like Time magazine or Evening Standard newspaper or all famous newspaper? or a health video article from a random websit...
- 10 Facts about You 🙂 Have a Great Weekend, TP
- Facebook share 4 share Hi everyone, I am looking ways to find pages who will share 4 share, not sure where to look, I have a page with over 200k and just started new one with 17k. I know the reach on facebook is not great now, maybe looking for someone with similar page si...
- SOLD – Established PR1 Technology blog –… SALES THREAD CLOSED AS DOMAINS/WEBSITES HAVE BEEN SOLD I am selling my established PR1 technology blog that has been running for over 2 years and has over 36,000 words of hand written content - some written by me personally and some written by s...