I wish I knew.
In many ways this is a great forum. A unique forum, filled with good ideas and umm… warez.
But senior members are dropping out.
Here is the problem: If we share (among peers) we will all win. Two heads are better than one and all that.
But no one wants to piss into the wind. Why should I post my hard earned "secrets" for every lurker and leecher on the internet? With people who aren't even members of the forum?
At the same time I don't believe in…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Never knew about this world Wassup fellas I'm about to graduate in computer science engineering, I was an internet nerd, I knew everything about internet when I was in my early 14s, then I started going out and started enjoying life, now that I got back to nerd and see what's new on the internet I found myself missing a lot!!!!! I missed the gold years I guess, so I'm here to get them back and start making some money, since I don't wanna keep studying and dont wanna go to work for a company 9-5 either! I only have one...Never knew about this world
- Smutty.com never ending captcha – pin limit? Hey guys.. ran into an issue here.. I made a bot/script that semi-automatically posts to sex.com and smutty.com simultaneously. You have to babysit it, but I'd save it cuts the work in half and saves a ton of time. Anyway.. everything was going great. Occasionally get a captcha here and there, no problem. I just filled it out.. but then.... Today I went hard. Pinned nonstop and hit a captcha. Filled it out. Got another. Then another. And another. Basically I have hit a never ending...Smutty.com never ending captcha - pin limit?
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Can’t believe i spent $654 on my domain name Hi, Last night someone was taking the piss to the max in bidding on a domain name i wanted. sadly they pushed the bid to $654. I still think it was worth it since its a .com domain which i already owned the .co.uk version of the name. 2 months ago someone on 123 reg was trying to sell the domain name for £5500 until the domain name expired and dropped. is a domain name with 5 letter word worth the price i paid? and its a 17 year old domain
- who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin… I was in a post and I just sat there remember the old days . I had a Commodore 64 and a modem on a 56k phone line and a bulitin board selling games and offer storage... I was 14 and living at home with ever think free from mum and dad .... I loved my Commodore 64 and 56k modem with it bliping noise lol don't forget the programming was basic lol that the name for it basic anyone else any memories I think the modem was a 28 00 lol before the 56k lol got to read this article I am...who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin boards ....
- I have my keywords showing in the SERP and dropping,… As the title says I am a noob. My site is 3 months old. The domain also same. I have 3 main articles(long form) on the site like 4k 3k and 1500 words. I also have a blog on the site. Only 2 posts are in the blog. Search console shows my site right now ranks for 150 kws. But, I have an issue, my Kws are showing up in the SERP and then dropping.like thishttps://prnt.sc/goybfv I don't know what the problem is? onpage SEO? Help me -Rudrapada
- Dude’s Amazon Niche site without investing. Hi! I have started a new journey. Ok, I will start everything from beginning. My Name is Elvis and I'm from Latvia. I'm tech blogger and IT Engineer and I'm very good in Internet (not marketing or smth, but searching, browsing and finding). Past few years I was browsing BHW and just reading some stories and I did not understand anything, just knew that internet means money. Last year I started a blog, with tech reviews etc. I did not knew anything about SEO, IM. I knew...Dude's Amazon Niche site without investing.
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Irony! JP Morgan’s firms bought the most BTC… "According to public records of Nordnet trading logs, the two associated firms JP Morgan Securities Ltd., and Morgan Stanley bought roughly 3M euro worth of XBT note shares. Interestingly after the recent regulatory crackdown in China, and the statements from JP Morgan’s senior executive Jamie Dimon talking trash about bitcoin, his firm bought the dip on September 15. In fact, out of all the companies on the list, like...Irony! JP Morgan's firms bought the most BTC at the dip!
- Sudden serp drop… why? Basically there is a website of mine that is dropping 1 position day after day... I was #1 first and now I'm #4 after 4 days... It seems every day I'm losing 1 position and honestly this scare me... Over the last month I did no linkbuilding, I have added no article. The KW is easy and "competitors" (they doesn't even target my KW) that outranked me did nothing at all. The only thing I did over the last week was to restore a PBN that were offline from June and I didn't knew. All my PBNs I...Sudden serp drop... why?
- Brazilian Journey to win $ 100 with blog + CPA + AdSense Hello, My name is André, and first of all I want to say that my English is terrible. I live in Brazil and a little more than two months I discovered BHW, I read a lot, but it took me a while to understand how the site works, how to see the best publications and so on. Currently I work as a freelancer in website development in WordPress and I have a good sense of SEO and IM. I started some blog projects to monetize but everyone has failed, and lately I have read a lot of the Days and Ways...Brazilian Journey to win $ 100 with blog + CPA + AdSense
- Current Expired Domain Situation – Lies,… I think that this article is long overdue with all the recent "updates". I admit that I am quite agitated lately. I am quite level-headed and I can't stand when people blindly believe in hogwash and are unable to use their heads. For this I apologize, but well... unless I get banned, I am afraid you will have to live with me. Disclaimer: Some of the stuff in this article is subjective, most of it is not. Disclaimer 2: I am ill and my head spins, so it was painful to write. Hope the...Current Expired Domain Situation - Lies, Costs, Metrics, Spam and Niche Relevancy
- Flippa and Flippa Escrow Hi. We recently sold a website for $2300 on flippa. The buyer wanted to use Flippa Escrow, so we went with that. The buyer deposited the funds to escrow, and we transfered site and domain to the buyer. Buyer is happy and wants to realease the funds t...