one of my former clients wants me to go through his entire website to make sure none of the images have been stolen (i.e. none of the images are copyrighted) because he doesn't want to get sued.
I have been thinking about how to do this, but can't figure it out. what's the best way of doing this? The website is not that large, about 60 pages, and I estimate around 500 images.
would I just go through each image and plug it into google reverse image search? then what? once I plug it in, how…
- sued for “hundreds of thousands of… a former client contacted me saying he wants me to go through his website and make sure all his images are legit and not stolen. He says one of his friends was using copyrighted images and he just got sued for "hundreds of thousands of dollars" I thought maybe it's one of those phony letters, I asked him "did he get a formal-looking cease and desist letter"? he said no, an actual lawsuit. Does this sound right? This is really scary for me as I steal images from google images all the time....sued for "hundreds of thousands of dollars" for copyright?
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Shopify “Guru” was sued for… YouTuber and Internet “entrepreneur” (that word is so overused these days), Dan Dasilva had to learn this the hard way. After stealing a photographer’s work, the photographer, the legal copyright owner, sued him and won. Dan, though, seems to believe he’s the victim n all this. The victim of a “malicious” photographer.He also seems to not understand that images don’t actually need to be...Shopify "Guru" was sued for "Using" copyright images in his store
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- How can I turn my fathers 6 figure business into a 7 figure? I'm 17, my father owns an accounting firm over the past months i've hated working there but now i've been watching all these youtubers having these lambos, some dope ass cribs and i wanna live that lifestyle. That lifestyle is right there for me, i just need to stfu and walk into the door. 10 months ago or something my dad told me to put up an advertisement on facebook, from my own pocket I put in 40 pound and got around 2k visitors and 1-2 clients. Great investment. Now because i'm super...How can I turn my fathers 6 figure business into a 7 figure?
- Post-it PBN ... Post-it PBN
- Question about hosting. help me. My hosting company will be sued or me if i host copyrighted unauthorized content? I am planning to upload and host copyrighted unauthorized stuff(movies and videos) and cracks of softwares. So far the owner of this hosting company is really helpful. H...
- I can’t figure out how this guy ranks his website(s)! I'm putting together a website for a real estate investor client. A major competitor is a website provider that will create a sub-domain on the multi-site (custom url). There are between 700 and 1000 sub-domains on this site. The content on each site (sub-domain) is about 35% original and there's about 30 pages but sub-domain. These sub-domains out rank huge websites like homevestors, don't have any backlinks to speak of and have no domain authority. I've looked for backlinks, PBN's,...I can't figure out how this guy ranks his website(s)!
- >>>BEWARE OF CLICKBANK<<< Affiates… This post has been a long time coming. I didn't want to write it until I was 100% sure it was happening but it has come full circle. I've been promoting Clickbank products for a long time and over multiple accounts make $200 - $700 a day. Some of my accounts are doing fine with no issues. But, one of my bigger accounts the sales started to fade off all of the sudden. Same traffic, has nothing to do with seasons, has nothing to do with holidays. This traffic has brought in the same income...>>>BEWARE OF CLICKBANK<<< Affiates Sales Stolen!
- [GUIDE] How to Produce Great Viral Videos Without… Hey all! My brother wants to have a Youtube channel but he doesn't have any equipment for recording good videos and he doesn't know how to edit, produce and make killer viral videos by his own. Just for the record, he also doesn't know how to speak English, yet he doesn't even have a microphone to record his own voice. While I was thinking, I had this idea to help him to have a good Youtube channel in order to have a passive income in a year to support his school expenses. I know there are...[GUIDE] How to Produce Great Viral Videos Without Writing, Talking, even Recording for FREE!
- How can you reverse engineer a websites paid traffic… I am trying to figure out where my competitor is getting his paid traffic from. I know for certain he is using paid traffic, I just can?t figure out where he gets it from. I have used the usual tools for SEO (Market Samurai, Traffic Travis, Majestic ...
- Getting sued $$$$$ for other people’s content. I saw that Dan DaSilva got sued. he had to pay out $27,000. in damages. No cease and desist. They went straight to litigation. W/ his lawyer fees. $40K. He estimates $50k all in all w/ his time. Thoughts? For those who re-purpose other people's images for their feed. I see most of this in Luxury and Fitness.
- FACEBOOK AD ACCOUNTS FOR SALE 999€ REAL… Facebook REAL ad accounts - Plug & Play Package - Top Quality Money Can BuyFacebook Ad Accounts Information:All accounts are... FACEBOOK AD ACCOUNTS FOR SALE 999€ REAL ACCOUNTS - BH READY - PAYMENT METHOD INCLUDED - PLUG & PLAY
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- google detecting tier 2 backlinks in search console… hi i build a few test backlinks to a fresh new site. It was like this gsa spam >> 301 redirects (bitly, owly ...) >> Web 2 Profile links >> MS the site is added to search console. suprisingly : 1. none of the web 2 profiles are in...