I started a new Adwords campaign for call-only ads and for most of my main keywords I get the status "Rarely shown due to low quality score". When I look at the quality scores I see they are all 1 or 2. I did not expect quality scores of 6 or 7 right from the start, but I also did not expect them this low.
I'm not really sure what the best approach would be to improve my quality scores, so I am looking for some advice. Here is some more info:
Status: Rarely shown due to low…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- ►►►ODPWay :: BHW EXCLUSIVE – Refreshing… Hello everyone, First of all thank you for visiting my new sales thread. Grab a cup of coffee or a lemonade or a soda or whatever. You will be here for some time. This is somewhat unusual sales thread, this is actually I guess the first ever sales thread that you will learn a method from but even before you make an order. So it's a win for you by even opening and reading this thread anyways. Any words of encouragement are welcome as this is my first ever video so please bear with...►►►ODPWay :: BHW EXCLUSIVE - Refreshing approach for 2017 PBN building ► Welcome to the club!
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Case Study Media Buying – Pay per Call… I thought it would give me enough motivation to run this campaign if I document my journey step by step since I lost my motivation in between due to a couple of reasons..This campaign can end up in a profit or loss but will still try to run it. It is b...
- I bought AdWords account and Its Suspended Due to… hello, I bought an adwords account a week ago and I started running my ads on it. The ads got approved as they were for my Yoga mat shopify store. But after 2-3 days, it says that my adwords account is suspended due to "suspicious payment activity". I asked about this to seller but he is saying that its because of ads. I asked other sellers about this but they are saying that it is because VCC. Who's fault is this? Also I ran the same ads using same domain & keywords from my real account...I bought AdWords account and Its Suspended Due to Suspicious Payment Activity
- Looking for Experienced Marketer to run ads on… As the title says, I'm looking for an experienced marketer to run some ads on Adwords, Reddit and Facebook. You set up the ads, get access to Google Analytics to keep track of success rate and optimize. Budget: ~$3000 Timeframe: ~14 days starting this week Compensation: 10% of the ad budget or the 5% other affiliates receive (your decision after knowing the project) If the campaign is successful, there will be another campaign starting next year with a much higher budget. Only Jr.VIP and...Looking for Experienced Marketer to run ads on AdWords, Reddit, Facebook
- Keyword search volume and Competiton score. What to aim for? I have found a keyword with about 40,000 average monthly searches and this number is set to increase dramatically in the coming months as I know the niche very well. I am new(ish) to SEO and IM but I do have a automated,growing Instagram targeted at th...
- My story, first big score and some lessons learned. I'm going to preface by saying one thing. I want to thank everyone here who has gave back to this community. I want specifically point to the stickied posts by t0mmy, shezboy, and Greywolf in this section. They helped me tremendously with their no BS approach for what to expect, so again, thank you. In 2016, after reading all the tips I could find on niche marketing on BHW, I decided to give it a go. I decided on a specific seasonal niche to go after. While doing some market research I came...My story, first big score and some lessons learned.
- [Case Study] Offline Pay-Per-Call Campaign I've been doing online call campaigns for about a month now and am getting great results. Decided to try an offline campaign and will make a Case Study out of it for BHW. Not sure how it will convert but I've looked at it from a consumer standpoint and it should perform well. My idea plays on, and elicits people's fears, which hopefully will lead to conversions. Playing on peoples' emotions happens often in marketing and beyond. In fact, today is election day in the US and our fine...[Case Study] Offline Pay-Per-Call Campaign
- My Google Adwords got suspended Keyword I use it is Farsi language. The campaign was running for 2 weeks and for no reseaon got suspend. This is the notice I got from adwords : "Your AdWords account is suspended - Your account violated the Circumventing systems policy." There are 4-5 companies doing the same thing as my website and you can see the screenshot. I tried to create another 4-5 account and they got suspend. I NEED HELP ON THIS HOW TO RUN THE CAMPAIGN AND I WILL PAY A GOOD MONEY FOR THE TRICK YOU USE....My Google Adwords got suspended
- Help on the best approach to an amazon affiliate site I am totally confused. This will be my first ever Affiliate marketing and I have decided to go with amazon. My problem now is, I am a newbie in this and I feel like the website should be a general review blog like bestreviews. Com, that way I can write on any product and "best of for and under" and I feel it will be less risky. I have also come across series of such keywords but they are in different niches. I also weigh the prospect of going niched like best mattress but I am worried...Help on the best approach to an amazon affiliate site
- Looking for advice on a SEO campaign ranking pattern Hello everyone, I'm wondering if any of you have experienced this weird ranking pattern on their SEO campaign. The ranking is fluctuating between 2nd and 8th page of Google. I've attached the ranking chart. I've done everything I can think of(Fix On-Page, build generic anchor text links, build links from different platforms) and that's why I am posting this to get others advice. Let's say the attached ranking chart is for "Blue Widgets" keyword. Another interesting thing I noticed...Looking for advice on a SEO campaign ranking pattern
- Looking for JV Partner with Adwords Account $$$$ Hi all, I am looking for a partner who either has A. Adwords account B. Or he can create adwords account if one gets suspended The method is not blackhat but it goes against the Google Terms of Service. I will bear all the advertising costs etc and a...
- Pay Per Call Exposed #1 Guide to Passive Income with… Your Guide to Making Passive Income with Pay Per Call Affiliate Marketing.Top earning pay per call affiliate shows you step by step how to go from signing up to networks and offers, to creating high converting landing pages, to finding niche keywords and proper ad targeting for high conversions and low CPC, and finally how to negotiate higher payoutsIT'S EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW! It's your full...Pay Per Call Exposed #1 Guide to Passive Income with Pay Per Call Marketing
- Made a website, new to SEO, best tools to visualize… Hey! So I just made a new website, I currently own 2, one is on the front page of google, but I literally did nothing to achieve that except putting in the normal tags. Its pretty specific though. The new website I have is for selling stuff, which probably makes things more difficult. Is there a tool I could use that shows me what is needed to improve rankings and what would be needed to get on the front page? I'm kinda struggling now, I know I have to do the research in the end but I've...Made a website, new to SEO, best tools to visualize how hard/what is needed to improve SEO?