So I just read this article:
The new Google Chrome update will feature the following:
"The particular aim of these upcoming features is to protect against deceptive behaviors like auto-redirects and “trick-to-click experiences.”"
Starting in Chrome 64, currently in the developer channel, the browser will counter surprise redirects from third-party content embedded into pages. When…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Sending copyright counter notifications a second time? So,after receiving 3 copyright strikes,I sent counter notifications for all of the videos in question,but only managed to reinstate some of them.I didn't know very well what I was doing. Now,when I'm trying to send counter notifications for a second time via email,i get a response after a few hours in which it says: "Our system detected that the following videos you submitted are not eligible for a counter notification. Video was already reviewed and rejected as part of a previous counter...Sending copyright counter notifications a second time?
- AIM Messenger is shutting down. RIP https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/6/16435690/aim-shutting-down-after-20-years-aol-instant-messenger It’s a sad moment: AIM, AOL’s long-running instant messenger service that was core to many people’s first social experiences on the internet, will shut down once and for all on December 15th. AOL announced the shutdown today, acknowledging that people now communicate in new ways online, so AIM is no...Click to expand... AIM Messenger is shutting down. RIP
- Got hit by Negative SEO. What’s the best way… I have a site that's been consistently ranking for multiple generic keywords on Page 1. For the past two months, I've noticed on ahrefs that I'm getting low quality backlinks almost on a daily basis. I checked the domains and they all seem to point to a single individual/company. I really think I'm being attacked. Consequently, my rankings have gone down. I regularly disavow these domains on Google but the backlinks keep coming. Any other remedy to counter negative SEO? Or do I really have...Got hit by Negative SEO. What's the best way to counter?
- CANADA: Third Party ISP Affiliates Program **DAILY PAYOUT Hello everyone, I have an opportunity to make money with a Canadian TPIA reseller. It's open to everyone who can generate internet sales from Canada. The objective is to register a client to a prepaid plan with the ISP. The client saves money and the affiliate makes money, it's a win win! This is a known reliable ISP backed by 30-year old TPIA network. Bell Canada's DSL network (excluding FTTH) Telus's DSL network (excluding FTTH) Rogers Cable network (excluding FTTH) Shaw's Cable network...CANADA: Third Party ISP Affiliates Program **DAILY PAYOUT
- [TRICK] BEST TRICK FOR FACEBOOK USERS READ THIS full TRICK TO REACH MORE PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK and get maximum benefits from facebook. WANT TO INCREASE YOUR EDGE RANK AND Affinity Score, WHAT IS EDGE RANK? EdgeRank is the name commonly given to the algorithm that Facebook uses to determine what articles should be displayed in a user's News Feed. ALL THE TIME WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK, MOST PEOPLE DON'T SEE IT, YOUR POST DON'T REACH THEM DUE TO LOW EDGE RANK AND Affinity Score. WHEN PEOPLE RESPOND TO YOUR POST , IT...[TRICK] BEST TRICK FOR FACEBOOK USERS
- Stop Embedded Video from Redirecting? Is it worth it? So I've looked all over the forum and google and tried some code, but I can't find anything that works. I'm using TubeAce an adult tube plugin to embed videos, but all the sites that allow the embed want the visitors to redirect to their site (of course, that's why they allow you to embed their content). My reasons are: 1. It's annoying as shit, you can't even click pause or full view the video without it sending traffic to their site. 2. It looks spammy, everytime I've been to a porn site...Stop Embedded Video from Redirecting? Is it worth it?
- Scarcely There Barely There Anti-Aging… Once in a while, as well as can be expected feel like they're scarcely there. They're light, retain quick, and give easy advantages that last and last. Maybe drawing on that quality, Barely There Anti-Aging Cream has immediately earned a notoriety for those qualities, and for being remarkably compelling hostile to maturing cream, to boot. Yet, there's a whole other world to Barely There Anti-Aging Cream than meets the eye. In our audit of Barely There Anti-Aging Cream we'll take a...Scarcely There Barely There Anti-Aging CreamAnti-Aging Cream ?
- Chrome will start blocking annoying website redirects As part of Google’s ongoing effort to make ad-ridden websites more bearable, the company is introducing some new protections to Chrome. Over the next couple months, the browser will start blocking various types of annoying, unwanted redirects, where a website or ad suddenly loads a new page, either because it’s been hijacked by a bad ad or because it intentionally wants to force visitors to...Chrome will start blocking annoying website redirects
- Found Malware From Theme uploaded by… My site got hacked and was redirecting all urls typed directly into address to some malware website, the hosting technical support confirmed that its due to the malicious content in themeforest theme. Message : We have removed the hacked contents from your site. The issue was with your theme "themeforest" header file contained malicious contents. You have to upgrade the plugins, theme, and reset all password for avoiding the hacking in future. I made this thread coz so many people have...Found Malware From Theme uploaded by "InnovativeSeo"
- Cloaking Explained for Beginners Cloaking is one of the oldest blackhat methods around. The idea is simple: show users an optimized landing page and give bots SEO optimized content stuffed with markov text, keywords etc. This can be archived in multiple ways, but here are the most common methods:User Agent Cloaking: When visiting a website, every browser sends what is called a "user agent" string that shows what kind of browser a user is using, so websites can be optimized for this particular brand, as some need...Cloaking Explained for Beginners
- Please help me to identify this facebook trick Hi everyone I have seen something in a facebook's fanpage that cought my attention and I'm very interested in knowing how the owner managed to do that, so I need your valuable help to identify that method and be able to do something similar : basically he post "videos" in its timeline which if you clic from a PC it plays normally (default facebook player) but If you try it from a mobile phone, it redirects you to an external web (where you can do many things to earn money ) can any...Please help me to identify this facebook trick
- Protect ur eyes while enjoying BHW hello fellow members cut crap and install here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/deluminate/iebboopaeangfpceklajfohhbpkkfiaa as a lover of BHW and frequent reader, it just feel eye is rather hurt to read complete black + sharp wordings, esp ...
- [Guide] Managing Multiple Browser Instances /… There are a number of instances where someone would want to have a dedicated browser / proxy combo dialed in. Personally, it's important to me when it comes to managing multiple Reddit accounts for posting / commenting purposes. Most people don't know, as it's not an easily accessible feature, but you can setup / utilize multiple profiles in FireFox. These profiles are independent instances of the browser, each with their own set of unique user information and settings. So you want to easily...[Guide] Managing Multiple Browser Instances / Proxies The Easy Way!
- Channel Case Study of Youtube Tricks – How Did… On my last post, I spoke of Toys and ME, the kid channel that exploded like crazy since day one. We are trying to discover what the trick is. How? *redacted* This channel is opened May 5, 2016 about a year and a half AFER my channel was opened. I...