OK as the title says I recently encountered a problem while adding friends to my facebook group.
Previously I could directly add friends to my group, but now, it seems like facebook is sending invitations to join the group instead of adding them when I want to add.
I tried to add friends in other groups and its working like it should, seems the problem is my group.
This is my first group so I have no previous experience with facebook groups!
Does anybody know what is the problem? Can it…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Sending copyright counter notifications a second time? So,after receiving 3 copyright strikes,I sent counter notifications for all of the videos in question,but only managed to reinstate some of them.I didn't know very well what I was doing. Now,when I'm trying to send counter notifications for a second time via email,i get a response after a few hours in which it says: "Our system detected that the following videos you submitted are not eligible for a counter notification. Video was already reviewed and rejected as part of a previous counter...Sending copyright counter notifications a second time?
- Educate netizens I got hit with a WNC-633901 and suddenly my income plunged. There was a weaker hit a few months ago, a WNC-635900, and the plunge was 44% because of the difference. You see, on this new hit, the site doesn't even come up when the clods enter the domain name directly into the Google search bar. Lots of clods do that. Now, it is necessary to enlighten our fellow netizens that they can enter the web address directly into their browser's location window. That helps them when they want to visit...Educate netizens
- Site Kicked Back After Sending Stupid BLs This is so dumb. So I was making $30-$50 per day from one article on my site a couple days ago. My article was ranked on the 2nd page at the time (for one of the KWs I was targeting) so I decided to try to see if I can get it on the first page. I ordered a social signals package to it and a few expired Tumblrs and other web 2.0's. During that same time, I edited the article a bit (interlinked to other articles on it) which was a bad idea. Literally like 2 days later, it went from $50 per...Site Kicked Back After Sending Stupid BLs
- VCor Male Enhancement If you felt stronger in your previous VCor Male Enhancement If you look at when you are just beginning, you should see yourself lifting five percent more than you have two workout sessions ago. This trend should be continual. Analyze your progress regularly and if you aren't seeing the results you are looking for, consider making changes to your workout. If you felt stronger in your previous session than you do now, maybe you need more time to recover. Make your goals reasonable when trying to build muscle. Results won't...VCor Male Enhancement If you felt stronger in your previous
- Have a question about UI on my site I designed my site after "thisiswhyimbroke" [dot] "com" I will be designing more focused niche sites at a later time. My question is this my site bucks2burn [dot] com, has the title for the product at the top of the product image. when you click the title it will bring up the product post which has more content, video's ect... however, when you click on the image it will go directly to the affiliate link. Do you think this is overkill, should I lead users more the product post, or lead them...Have a question about UI on my site
- Flippa and Flippa Escrow Hi. We recently sold a website for $2300 on flippa. The buyer wanted to use Flippa Escrow, so we went with that. The buyer deposited the funds to escrow, and we transfered site and domain to the buyer. Buyer is happy and wants to realease the funds t...
- Hack your Life in less than a minute There’s a famous anecdote about a man and his boiler that says a lot about where we’re at these days regarding self help. The man’s boiler is broken and he spends weeks trying to fix it. Finally he gives in and calls the engineer, who comes the next day, taps it on the side and presto — it starts running again. Face with the bill, the man complains that he shouldn’t have to pay for a fix that took the enigneer a few seconds. “Well,” says the engineer, “you’re not paying for the fix, but for...Hack your Life in less than a minute
- The Ranking Strategy Behind The Most Competitive… Hey, If you want to increase traffic to your website then you are going to love this new free training series from multi award winning SEO Matthew Woodward. Across 4 videos you are going to learn- The ranking strategy behind the most competitive nic...
- Can I get a ban for mass inviting users to join in my board? Probably everyone knows this method. I create a thematic board, fill it with pins, search for thematic people and invite people to join this board. Is it possible to get ban if I send 100 invitations per day? 1000?
- Irony! JP Morgan’s firms bought the most BTC… "According to public records of Nordnet trading logs, the two associated firms JP Morgan Securities Ltd., and Morgan Stanley bought roughly 3M euro worth of XBT note shares. Interestingly after the recent regulatory crackdown in China, and the statements from JP Morgan’s senior executive Jamie Dimon talking trash about bitcoin, his firm bought the dip on September 15. In fact, out of all the companies on the list, like...Irony! JP Morgan's firms bought the most BTC at the dip!
- LinkedIn Automation Limitations from Experience? Im looking to automate some invitations to join a group on LinkedIn. Im wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations regarding timing and frequency so as not to get banned. The current limitation to bulk invite members of other groups is 50 at...
- Amazon Closed my account Now What? As Amazon Closed my account Now What, should i create new one or just send them email, as I already given them explaination I am not using any bots or tools but they just closed it without ANY REASON, here is the email i got from them Hello from the A...