I've been running an adult website for a while now and attempting to monetize the site by being a publisher for various adult ad networks. The goal is to at least break even on hosting/CMS fees.
That being said, the three adult ad networks I've tried have had disappointing returns. My site receives about 400,000 monthly views. The first network paid $0.77 for the month, the second has paid $24 over three months, and the last one has paid $2 for the month.
Is adult ad revenue really this…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Attempting To Answer The Question Of ‘What… ''What should I do, lord?'' ''DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL!'' We've all heard of this hackneyed expression at one time or another, experiencing it ourselves at some juncture. The way we dealt with this issue is most often pushed away into our subconscious the moment we IGNORED and ACTED on our own accord, meaning that once we've 'solved' the inquiry, no answer was needed as the question itself was unneeded. That is...Attempting To Answer The Question Of 'What Should I Do'
- ADLUDUM | Revolutionary CPA Network | Bringing the… What separates us from the rest?Adludum is the open source of CPA. A unique network shaped by the voice of the publisher. Every single publisher holds the power to contribute to the network. Our platform and the entire essence of Adludum is to create an environment that's shaped by the needs of the publisher. Features and workflows...ADLUDUM | Revolutionary CPA Network | Bringing the best out of you
- how to claim a publisher? hello, i'm a indie game developer, back in 2015 i made a game (2d space shooter) with plans to publish it on the android market place for free, to start collecting some experience in the game development business. i found a publisher that told to me to sell the game on steam, he convenced me to sell it on steam and after some days i agree to publish the game. that fact is, the publisher sold the game at $0.99, after two year and a half he only sent me $600, when i asked, he always told me...how to claim a publisher?
- Enjoying the bitcoin returns but little bit disappointed Hey Guys, I have invested 0.1 BTC on a website and they will give me a 18 months contract, in that contract the overall outcome will be of 0.0057 BTC per month. Which means 0.0057*18 = 0.1026 It's a kind of win to win situation if price will increase and we should buy this contract when we feel the price of btc as low as on the graph and according to that time. I invested 400 USD for 0.1 and got my invested money in 4 months and now I'm having 350 dollars profit which is in...Enjoying the bitcoin returns but little bit disappointed
- Two of the most promising crypto startups that will… Hi, I'd like to bring your attention to two startups that are going relatively unnoticed in the exploding cryptographer nowadays: "Red Pulse"(Based in Hong Kong): ICO delayed due to current Chinese FUD and "WaltonChain"(Based in China): ICO completed in July 2017. Take one look at WaltonChain's website and you'll understand why it's going unnoticed under the radar. It's in Chinese for one, so the best option you have of understanding the company from the original source is a rough...Two of the most promising crypto startups that will grant massive returns
- Not paying selling fees for the account that’s… Long story short: I used to sell stuff on eBay, few people screwed me over with returns ( I didn't know better) and they ended up suspending my selling privileges on eBay, but I still can buy stuff. BUT I still have about $20 of the "seller fees" debt, which I should pay, but I really don't see a point in that because I won't be able to sell anything anyway whether I pay or not. My only question is since they're threatening to completely disable my eBay account, can I still file an...Not paying selling fees for the account that's already been restricted?
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Buying views to YT video, Monetize or not? I upload quite a few videos but hardly get any views even though done the title, tags etc but there are a lot of other videos for the same keyword that have been up for years so i assume i need some views to get the ball rolling on ranking my videos My question is should I leave the videos un-monetized until all the paid for views have been used or monetize it before i pay for the views? My YT account is over 3 years old but only recently started to upload more to it and don't want to get it...Buying views to YT video, Monetize or not?
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- What is it about the last 7 days in the crypto… Why have alt coins exploded specifically in the last 7 days? (And the last month as well). Is it just because alt coins have gone more mainstream, and now newbs are getting into it? My theory is the Ripple effect - once Ripple, the famous bank-connected coin which had been sitting at a penny for a while, then at .25 for a while, then at .75 for a while, then exploded into the $3s.... people started getting ideas and aggressively putting money into other penny coins... I think that's what's...What is it about the last 7 days in the crypto world? Mainstream?
- Quick Question For The Flipping Experts This is a quick question for the website flippers on BHW. I am very proficient in various programming and scripting languages and usually like to hand code my sites and I can control the designs easier, and also cheaper than using other CMS options. ...
- [Need Help] which one is the best one for affiliate Hi my friends, I need to know about the best affiliate program for movie streaming subject. I wanna know which one is the most trustful and giving best service to publishers?? ad-center.com or affiliatebuzz.com or any other suggestions? Thank ...
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app