hello i have multiple adsense accounts. all with different name and address,
But i have only 1 phone number. Can i use same phone number in all accounts? or too much danger
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Change address on Google Business page I want to change the address on my G+ business page. This is a service business so the address is hidden. When I first created the google business page I put my home address (remember i clicked hide my address as required ). All my NAP citations are f...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- 17% CTR on adsense ! I’m in the safe or in danger ? I have more than 15% in adsense CTR so I'm in danger or not ?
- Multiple IP’s for Proxy *Please Help* I currently have a dedicated server with CCProxy and multiple IPv4 addresses. Even though I log in on a separate IP address to access my proxy from my home computer I have a problem with Google reading only the main IP of the dedicated server instead of the separate IP I am using with CCProxy. I want to use multiple IP addresses on my dedicated server with CCProxy but need a way of distinguishing between them on the dedicated server so that it is not reading a single IP. Can anyone tell me...Multiple IP's for Proxy *Please Help*
- Despite everything, Google still knows my IP address Hi I've been researching for hours and have tried everything I can to trick google into thinking my requests are coming from a different IP address. This works for some sites, but not google. I'm using the WinForms Webbrowser control which uses IE. I don't want to use a VPN or proxy, so I've tried: 1) Sending the following headers using a randomly-generated, valid IP address for all but user-agent: Code: User-Agent // randomly picked from a list Forwarded X-Forwarded-For Client-IP Via... Despite everything, Google still knows my IP address
- How to Create Multiple Adwords Account Create Multiple Adwords Account 1st of All you Have to invest Minimum 30$ 1 : USA VPS 2 : VPN 3 : VCC 4 : Billing Information 5 : Supplier Email i Am Using AminSever to Get VPS Of USA and its Working Pretty Good for me Use Real Address Generater...
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also
- I’m in danger? What do you think guys I'm in danger?View attachment 95185
- Unauthorized use of the [name]’s trademark at… Last night I received the following email: Code: Dear Administrative Contact: I am contacting you on behalf of [name] its subsidiaries and operating divisions including [name] and [daughther company] department stores. We manage the Internet monitoring function for [name]'s brand identity issues on the Internet. The following website: http://www.mydomain.com uses our client's intellectual property in the domain name and site content. As owner, [name] has the exclusive right to reproduce... Unauthorized use of the [name]'s trademark at http://www.mydomain.com
- [Guide] Managing Multiple Browser Instances /… There are a number of instances where someone would want to have a dedicated browser / proxy combo dialed in. Personally, it's important to me when it comes to managing multiple Reddit accounts for posting / commenting purposes. Most people don't know, as it's not an easily accessible feature, but you can setup / utilize multiple profiles in FireFox. These profiles are independent instances of the browser, each with their own set of unique user information and settings. So you want to easily...[Guide] Managing Multiple Browser Instances / Proxies The Easy Way!
- [€100?] 200 different android device simulators in 1… Hey guys, I'm looking for somebody who can make a program for me which can simulate multiple android devices which all can log in to the Instagram mobile Application; all these devices need a different: 1. Proxy (I have the proxies and will give you details, to connect every proxy to different device) 1. Device ID (I think it's called android ID) 2. Wi-fi Mac address 3. IMEI I need 200 "different devices" in this program because I got 200 accounts on Instagram (maybe you can just add an...[€100?] 200 different android device simulators in 1 program (to login on the Instagram Mobile App)
- [Need Help] which one is the best one for affiliate Hi my friends, I need to know about the best affiliate program for movie streaming subject. I wanna know which one is the most trustful and giving best service to publishers?? ad-center.com or affiliatebuzz.com or any other suggestions? Thank ...
- Site name and company name Hi, I have started a digital marketing company (mostly web design for now). I basically want to be the middle man. Anyway, I am working to close my first client today. I have a good idea what he wants and just finalizing details. I do not have my ow...
- Paying $50 – $100 for 10min of work for any… Willing to pay ($50-$75) for Google Local verification to anyone living in states listed below. Keep in mind that your address or phone number will not be listed on My Business page since I'm using AREA, not exact ADDRESS and I'm using my phone numbers. Higher payments are reserved for Qualified Business addresses and range from ($150-$350). Send us your address, and check what you qualify for. For more info PM me or comment on this thread! Florida (only business addresses)...Paying $50 - $100 for 10min of work for any USA based member