I'm trying to find low comp keywords on KWFinder and I see that one of my main keywords (22k searches/mo, $1.4 CPC) has a difficulty of 35/100, which KWFinder describes as "still easy".
– Is it conceivable that I could rank for this keyword?
– If it is possible for me to rank, is there a way I can estimate what it would take in terms of money / time / content creation?
– Do all the ranking service offers on the BHW marketplace use backlinks from PBNs? Could using harm a website?…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Adsense CPC vs Adword CPC I don't do much Adsense but recently added some to a page that I get 700-800 page views a day on. According to Adwords the CPC for the main keyword my page ranks for is £2-£4, let's call it £3 average. Looking at my Adsense data, I'm getting around £0.10 a click which is around 3% of what the Adwords CPC is. That seems extremely low, or is that what other people experience as well? Also, I'm only seeing around 200 page views a day in my Adsense, yet in Analytics I'm seeing 700-800. Why...Adsense CPC vs Adword CPC
- [giveaway] kwfinder Free Export, 300 related… Hi, Give me 1 keyword phrase for your niche, I will give you SEO difficulty & 300 related keywords with SEO difficulty ALSO (BONUS) DA/PA/mozrank for the top 10 results in SERP in Google Drive GEOs: US/UK/DE/ES/India basically i use kwfinder for keyword research which gives this unique "SEO difficulty".. google it if you dont know already.to get free export, please do : 1. Comment on the thread 2. Send me PM and tell your main keyword and GEO (to be extracted from...[giveaway] kwfinder Free Export, 300 related keywords with SEO difficulty
- Is This kwfinder result correct or not ? Hello members, I have used almost all the kw difficulty tool available in market. But from my opinion kwfinder is better than other and there results are close to correct (I know how kw difficulty tools work , hidden PBN and the correct way is to ch...
- Too much low hanging fruit~ So i have a been doing keyword research for a few niches. I found one using google keyword planner and it has LOTS of low and medium competition keywords. I'm new to this so I have a few questions If im trying to become an authority on my niche and I see these low comp/med comp keywords that I want to use, but most of the low comp/med comp keywords are MISSPELLED versions of the real niche.... example if my niche was basketball... the keywords i see would be like "basketsballs" or...Too much low hanging fruit~
- 33000 Monthly Search , $7+ CPC. Low Comp. Am I… Hello Friends, I have been doing Key Research since last 2 days, found few keywords and checked with different tools, everyone showing different result, based on your experience can anyone help me if its really easy to rank? I forgot to add, its non branded keyword. EMD is availible to register. It has good search volume in bing/yahoo too, is it also work for bing too? Below i'm enclosing Data Keywords: ****** ******* ******** Volume (Adwords Keyword Planner) : Global: 33,100. US:...33000 Monthly Search , $7+ CPC. Low Comp. Am I Keyword Rich Now?
- Adsense CPC scenario Let's imagine you have a general website with articles covering a wide variety of topics and niches. A visitor enters the website using a low cpc keyword "free stuff in Ontario" but ends up navigating to a page with high cpc keywords such as "car accident lawyers" . The visitor then clicks the ad on the page with high CPC, will you get paid for the low cpc entry keyword or high cpc keyword?
- Keyword difficulty issues with Traffic travis, long… I was able to run a keyword through Traffic travis, long tail pro and kwfinder and i will have to say, i do not understand why they create varying figure with too much space that makes you wonder if the figures are not being pulled randomly. The keywo...
- wgevds Focus ZX1 Mind action is made conceivable by the interconnections of neurons and their arrival of neurotransmitters in light of nerve motivations. Neurons frame expound neural systems of neural pathways and circuits. The entire hardware is driven by the procedure of neurotransmission.The cerebrum is secured by the skull, suspended in cerebrospinal liquid, and secluded from the circulation system by the blood– mind obstruction. Nonetheless, the cerebrum is as yet powerless to harm, ailment,...wgevds
- [Amazon Site] My Journey To Rank A Low Comp Keyword I have seen countless amount of newbies on here saying that even when a keyword is low competition, they can't seem to rank at #1, regardless of how much content they publish. The problem with this is that sites usually don't rank anywhere without any links in my opinion unless you get organic links, which Amazon Product Review sites don't usually get. In this Journey, I will be ranking a low comp keyword with the use of my own PBN network + outreach. I will be building my own PBN network...[Amazon Site] My Journey To Rank A Low Comp Keyword
- Keyword Research – What do you think? Hey guys. I'm pretty new to SEO and just did my first keyword research for a blog, and came up with the following. I'm gonna monetize with google adsense. Would love to hear what you guys think? Thank you very much Main keyword - Monthly searches - 10,000 Competition - Low CPC - $12.28 Longtail Keywords - 1 Monthly searches - 1,000 Competition - Low CPC - $22.371st page Competitors- Pa-19 , Da-50 and Backlinks-02 Pa-1 . Da-38 and Backlinks - 00 Pa-1 , Da- 43 and...Keyword Research - What do you think?
- Cloned Website – 1000000 Searches.. 20KW Difficulty View attachment 93977 View attachment 93978 Hi guys I thought I would start of by introducing myself, I have been learning IM over the past few years, looking at ways to build and convert traffic! So what have I done? I first of all cloned for free a website by redirecting the URL. And hoped to get the pages indexed, although technically they don't exist! It was at this point I noticed a small spike in clicks after indexing the page. I then found the focused keyword, and...Cloned Website - 1000000 Searches.. 20KW Difficulty
- Does google take action against web 2.0 pbns ? So I came across few fiverr gigs selling like 10-20 web 2.0 PBN links for $5. These are basically links from existing/aged blogspot, wordpress, and tumblr blogs. I was wondering whether google deals with such pbns the same way as it deals with domain based pbns ? These pbns have outbound links to all kinds of websites including health, insurance, automobiles etc. Don't these pbns trigger the same kind of algorithmic flags like the usual abused domain based pbns ? I was surprised to see...Does google take action against web 2.0 pbns ?
- Do you use PBNs for a single KW? I've been reading about PBNs whale day and got the impression that all those guides recommend use one link from PBN to Money Making site or several links but from the same page and about 1 keyword?? This is madness. Buy 10 domains = $200, pay for hosting + $500 pay for setup and spend 200 hours writing and managing content for those PBNs. It's like $1000 for 10 links? Makes no sense, and you actually have to spend that money every year. It cannot be that bad?? And what about Money Making...Do you use PBNs for a single KW?