So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing.
But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Helllo! Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Hello… Hey beautiful people of BWH, the last movie I saw was Donnie Yen's IP Man, a lot of kung Fu went down(hence my username), I threw in the 'z' for 'effects', just to sound like I know what i'm doing. I came here 'empty' and curious about IM, and right now, i'm suffering from information overload ... I'm hoping to keep learning and hopefully start earning some money in A week or 2. There are a lot of kind people on here, and i'm glad to be a part of this 'family'
- [Journey] Predicting Sports Results with Artificial… Hey guys, I'm currently working on a project that I've mainly started for fun and learning and that now maybe turned into a possibility to make some money. As I neglected other projects for this it's actually nearly necessary that I make some money. Background: I've been programming for 5 years now and worked on many different projects in a few programming languages. I wouldn't call me an expert though because most of the times I worked on my own projects where I did not care about...[Journey] Predicting Sports Results with Artificial Intelligence
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- The Key To Ranking #1 Dear fellow SEO warriors, I have seen numerous posts on BHW about people wanting to rank #1 for certain keywords. "How to rank higher'', ''how to rank fast'', ''how to earn $5000 a month without investment''. Today was a shitty day for me. So I hope I can help others with some things I have learned from SEO over the last couple of years. To make me feel better I guess.Lesson #1 Don't trust a SEO guru People who make the most money with SEO are the persons who do not do a lot of...The Key To Ranking #1
- $5 a day, my FIRST journey!! Hi Guys, So, I've been a web developer for coming up to 11 years now, I know the basics at On/Off site SEO, link building etc and have been lurking around her on/off for around 3 years so I thought I'd give it ago. I'm working on a niche that I think will be easier but I'm not 100%. I've got an exact match keyword domain (I know this doesn't really help anymore but) and I've picked around 10 keywords to start. Using mangools, I've selected the top 10 easiest keywords to rank for. I'm...$5 a day, my FIRST journey!!
- Follow me on my journey to become the next Pirate… ...just kidding, but now that I have your attention, feel free to stay and enjoy the journey! My name is Atrax, I'm 26 years old and as of right now, totally unhappy with my life and how it goes, that's why I'm here. A few years ago my older brother died, you could say that was the time my life went to shit. The last few years I was able to earn some money with fixing Computers, Smartphones and Notebooks but I lost that Job and now I'm here. I'm interested in Fitness, IT Stuff/Tech,...Follow me on my journey to become the next Pirate King...
- Paypal Notification Email has NO ORDER DETAILS! Hi, Someone experienced a problem related content of the paypal notification email? when selling on ebay, I have both auction and ''buy now'' item, and paypal notification email comes like ''You just got paid'' and gives only buyer's Full Name, Price, Transaction ID. NO INFO ABOUT WHAT WAS SOLD, NO BUYER EMAIL, NO ADDRESS, NOTHING! Could not find any complain like mine in whole internet, please post if you have experienced this. thanks!
- Not sure if I should accept this guest post…advice? I have a blog I've been writing for all by myself. It's doing OK. Someone sent me a guest post. The post is pretty decent. It's over 1600 words, unique, images, nicely formatted, and has a few links to their homepage (direct URL...like "google.com") The domain it links to has a DA of over 50. I looked at the linking sites and they're all sites I've never heard of. But then again, mine isn't that popular either. The post isn't spammy, but it does have some high KD%. And you can tell it's...Not sure if I should accept this guest post...advice?
- [JOURNEY] Scheduling 1 million tweets for the next 12 months Hi all, this is my first journey thread so thanks for stopping by. Just like the title says I'm going to try and set up 1 million tweets to go out over the next 12 months. For this journey I'm going to set up tweets that promote Clickbank products exclusively as a test. The traffic is free and in my experience most of the clicks that one gets from twitter posts seem to be bot clicks anyway so I'm not expecting much. Because of this I'm not going to put any effort into fancy landing pages....[JOURNEY] Scheduling 1 million tweets for the next 12 months
- How to start? [Money Site] Hello guys. Can anyone suggest me please, how to create profitable money site. I'm a web developer and I know how to create fast and responsive website but it's only programming section. I tried create some projects but unsuccessfully with 3 reason: 1. I can't found good niche (always too many competitors) 2. Bad SEO knowledge. (I know onPage SEO, but offPage it's trouble just lost my money) 3. English isn't my native language, so I can't write content for websites by myself Questions: 1....How to start? [Money Site]
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Got Myself A HD Camera For YT Whats the best way to bank? I want to get on YouTube so I got myself a $800 camera and need some help. I want to show my face and not make videos where I share screen. Problem is I don't want YT money for views so what's the best way I can sell myself to earn? I was thinking about buying amazon products and reviewing them but then again... Amazon only pays that 6% and you don't get to build a list while you send them buying customers. Is there a better way? I'm trying to think out the box here but would love for you...Got Myself A HD Camera For YT Whats the best way to bank?