I still cannot wrap my head around this concept:
If Bitcoin goes up alts go down
If Bitcoin goes down alts go down
If Bitcoin goes sideways alts go up
What is the reason for this? They are traded against each other, so if one goes up the other one should go down?
Yes its straight forward that when Bitcoin goes up in value alts are worth less and therefore ' go down '
But the opposite is not true for some reason.
Note: this has nothing to do with the market crash which is going on at…
- Should I start a Price Per Head/Pay Per Head Sportsbook? Hello guys, I am wondering from some time whether to start or not a PPH (Price Per Head) or some call it Pay Per Head business. Basically it is about operating a sportsbook but everything comes ready with the platform. Everything is handled for you by ...
- BITCOIN TO CRASH on AUG 1st !! Hello Guys, A friend of mine working in the Block-chain bus. in NY told me that a system crash is expected on AUG 1st and thats why the prices of all CryptoCoins is going down. If BTC survives this technical crash on July 31st midnight, its price is ex...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- This crypto ‘crash’ has happened every… The total market cap has always taken a hit in January, mainly for two reasons:Lunar new year approaching. Asia being a dominating player in the crypto market. Just look at these charts. 2015: 2016: 2017: We all know what happened after January 2017. I'm not saying the market will necessarily explode following this...This crypto 'crash' has happened every year since 2015
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site? I recently discovered a very bad Link from a bad PBN-Blog linking multiple times to my page and linking my pictures. Stuffed with keywords and so on, perhaps you know these kind of sites. The Blog also links to some other (big) concurrents in that very niche. I submitted the url to google, asking for deleting it and I hope my serps are gonna get better again now in a few days. But I'd love to find out, which one of my concurrents is using these bad domains to kill other ones serps. Of...What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site?
- Help with understanding tier 3,2,1, then money site? Hi Guys, I'm not a SEO Newbie but I lean towards white hat knowledge a little more. I would like to wrap my head around the Tier 3, Tier 2, 1 concept using GSA Link Building I often see people posting how they use Tier 2 Links (Forum posts, and blog posts) as a buffer to their money site to avoid programs like GSA or RankerX getting their clients / money site directly penalized. PLEASE tell me if my learning is correct: We build Web 2.0 blogs with names relative to our site / industry...Help with understanding tier 3,2,1, then money site?
- How to rewrite the website without lost of traffic? Hi, guys. Love you. Thanks to everybody on this forum I'm motivated as God . By the way, need a little help . I have a basic webpage written with pure html/css and js that gets organic traffic (about 200 visits/day). It is a useful tool in my niche. It is indexed by the main keyword in the title of webpage. To evolve the website towards the blog with tools (in my niche) I want to wrap everything in WordPress, so that page remains, and there is a website behind it. The question...How to rewrite the website without lost of traffic?
- What action can companies take against cpa… I've been able to make $5-10 a day which is amazing(my first money online), however my sites are very blackhat and offer people a fake way to 'hack' company/game X etc. Considering my CPA locker dosen't give people what they expect I assume its only a matter of time before my site gets reported to the company out of a visitors anger? And i'm wondering if anyone has experience with what the companies can do? One interesting case: I track the rankings of random sites for fun, i saw one...What action can companies take against cpa 'hack' sites? can registrars/hosts rat you out?
- How to prepare for the bitcoin crash We can all see it coming so better prepare for it. Read it here: https://moneyweek.com/how-to-prepare-for-the-bitcoin-crash/
- How to make native ads profitable? What's up guys. I'm looking into getting into native ads (as an advertiser) but trying to wrap my head around how these guys actually make it profitable.. I'm looking into buying with content.ad since I'm already approved there. I got a dating offer that pays around $1-$6 per lead, depending on the country. After gathering some of my traffic data, it looks like Australia is giving me the highest EPC. I've been playing around with creating campaigns on content.ad but haven't actually...How to make native ads profitable?
- Cryptocurrencies are currently the epitome of a… Looks like Bitcoin has hit its max as of this morning and will likely begin the long drop to the basement in the next few days. Those of you who are preparing to sell, what do you plan to do with your earnings? Those of you who are going to "hodl" as it freefalls, at what point will you give in and sell off your coins? What is your plan of attack as these exchanges freeze transactions when it hits freefall? Will you foray into the alts that don't crash in tandem with bitcoin, or will you...Cryptocurrencies are currently the epitome of a "bubble"... V3
- How Companies Use Personal Data Against People Automated disadvantage and personalized manipulation? A working paper on the societal ramifications of the commercial use of personal information, with a focus on automated decision-making, personalization, and data-driven behavioral change. Read: http://crackedlabs.org/en/data-against-peopleThe world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data The data economy demands a new approach to antitrust rules Read:...How Companies Use Personal Data Against People
- Engagement crash after 24-hour like ban Hi, The story so far… - I am a Java programmer, so I built my own bot to promote my photography on Instagram. - Went on like-spree for my niche, liked every 30-seconds for four days (all day/night). - Worked a treat, got about 80/90 new followers a day. - Fifth day got a 24-hour like-ban (understandable I suppose). - Switched off for two days. - Two days ago I switched back on and limited to 1000 likes/day. So now its back up,...Engagement crash after 24-hour like ban
- Case Against Bitcoin Bitcoin will die or is dying... At some point, one of the altcoins will take center stage.When will this point come? IDK. I am not a smart guy, I don't understand everything under the sun. I am just a simple man who loves technology and all the great things that come with it. I also notice flaws in the world around me, and BTC has a major one. It is appeasing the hedge fund owners, the exchanges more than the average Joe who wants to pay and get paid via BTC. Btc got too big for...Case Against Bitcoin