What It's Like to Be Evicted, and Not Know Why:
'No Cause' Evictions
On May 20, Shanaquewa Finney was packing the last of her things to put into storage.
For six years, Finney has lived in a five-bedroom house in the outer Southeast Portland neighborhood of Mill Park with her family, including four children and now a grandchild. Rent is $1,500 a month.
In March, Finney's…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Lying Customers! Hey guys, This women is expecting a refund because she didn't receive her package on her porch!! I have a tracking number and it said it was delivered. She is cursing at me and telling me I want a refund now and I'm reporting you to PP that I made up a fake tracking number. WTF!! I have a legit business but refuse to refund her $40 because she supposedly had her package stolen. I believe she is lying. She said her postman is her cousin and said it wasn't delivered lol. How would you handle...Lying Customers!
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Hello… Hey beautiful people of BWH, the last movie I saw was Donnie Yen's IP Man, a lot of kung Fu went down(hence my username), I threw in the 'z' for 'effects', just to sound like I know what i'm doing. I came here 'empty' and curious about IM, and right now, i'm suffering from information overload ... I'm hoping to keep learning and hopefully start earning some money in A week or 2. There are a lot of kind people on here, and i'm glad to be a part of this 'family'
- $10 to $40 Per Day and Beyond on Autopilot, No… Here is exactly how I've been making $10 to $40 per day on autopilot (Screen Shot). Total time, about an hour a week: 30 minutes once per week, five minutes for the remaining six days of the week. Maybe three to four hours setup time at the start. The only program you will need is Google Chrome. Good for some fun money while I work on my case study.DISCLAIMER: This is NSFW and consists of utilizing an adult affiliate network,... $10 to $40 Per Day and Beyond on Autopilot, No Investment Required
- SEXY Crazy New Product Just Launched (March 2017)! 4… I have some VERY exciting news to share with you today. News that will shock you. Excite you. And maybe even double your income. Are you ready? As the creators of The 3 Week Diet (which has consistently been one of the bestselling products of A...
- Helllo! Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- Is CPA Ethical? I have been contemplating getting into some CPA. I want to hear your guys opinions on the ethics of CPA programs, and things such as these. Now, they can be annoying, but that's isn't exactly what I am talking about. Is it ethical and safe for people? I have seen networks such as OGads or CPAGrip. Are these safe for children to do? Do they properly monitor all the ads they present to make sure they aren't pornagraphic and, most importantly, do not have viruses, or tricky forms trying...Is CPA Ethical?
- [GET] 1.8 Petabytes of PORN – 300 Years Viewing A Redditor Archived Nearly 2 Million Gigabytes of Porn to Test Amazon’s ‘Unlimited’ Cloud Storage Source: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...-porn-to-test-amazons-unlimited-cloud-storageNearly 300 years worth of porn was recorded to test Amazon's unlimited cloud storage offer...[GET] 1.8 Petabytes of PORN - 300 Years Viewing
- The Key To Ranking #1 Dear fellow SEO warriors, I have seen numerous posts on BHW about people wanting to rank #1 for certain keywords. "How to rank higher'', ''how to rank fast'', ''how to earn $5000 a month without investment''. Today was a shitty day for me. So I hope I can help others with some things I have learned from SEO over the last couple of years. To make me feel better I guess.Lesson #1 Don't trust a SEO guru People who make the most money with SEO are the persons who do not do a lot of...The Key To Ranking #1
- I live near a wealthy neighborhood. How can I make money? I live next door to a neighborhood where the median income is around $200,000. Most homes start in the $500K range and that's for a small ranch home. Besides dog walking, childcare and cleaning, what services or products can I market to them? I can't decide if I should go for something traditional or think more outside of the box. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- Build the ultimate IM bot So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing. But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's...Build the ultimate IM bot
- $5 a day, my FIRST journey!! Hi Guys, So, I've been a web developer for coming up to 11 years now, I know the basics at On/Off site SEO, link building etc and have been lurking around her on/off for around 3 years so I thought I'd give it ago. I'm working on a niche that I think will be easier but I'm not 100%. I've got an exact match keyword domain (I know this doesn't really help anymore but) and I've picked around 10 keywords to start. Using mangools, I've selected the top 10 easiest keywords to rank for. I'm...$5 a day, my FIRST journey!!
- who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin… I was in a post and I just sat there remember the old days . I had a Commodore 64 and a modem on a 56k phone line and a bulitin board selling games and offer storage... I was 14 and living at home with ever think free from mum and dad .... I loved my Commodore 64 and 56k modem with it bliping noise lol don't forget the programming was basic lol that the name for it basic anyone else any memories I think the modem was a 28 00 lol before the 56k lol got to read this article I am...who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin boards ....