I found a thread at Amazon Associates forum:
Affiliates are saying their conversion rates are declining drastically since somewhere around the time Amazon OneLink was launched. Some of them are saying that their revenue dropped 50%+ despite sending the same amount of referrals to Amazon and some are saying that high ticket sales are non existent any more. It seems that no one has…
- Are you notching Amazon Affiliate Sales Drop? I am notching my affiliate sales drop from a couple of months. It does not convert as it do before. I have seen some fb group post with similar objection. Here the discussion thread https://engagedforums.com/discussio...Sales__Report_them_here/am-assoc...
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Caught CB Vendor Shaving Avoid Brad Browning relationship products! One of his product: http://mendthemarriage.com/ Or load from your affiliate link. Just click any gender. Once you see the video playing, scroll to the bottom and click "GET STARTED" Now go to checkout page and behold... another affiliate ID View attachment 98086 How I found this? Because I've been sending traffic to BB's offers. Few months back sales were consistent then it start dropping drastically. It doesn't make sense...Caught CB Vendor Shaving
- Why are these small business owners declining my… Hey, Ok, so I will get straight to the topic... This is the first site I'm making, I ranked on first page in my country (not English language) for very lucrative plastic surgery terms with high search volume (terms like "breast enlargement", "liposuction", etc.). So of course I'm looking for a clinic to buy those additional customers coming from my site. I've added a phone number on my site which would forward to their current front desk phone number, but because of forwarding, it also...Why are these small business owners declining my proposal to buy leads/sales (PPL/PPS)?
- Can a subfolder pass algo-penalty? I have a page thats maybe penalized somehow algorithmically. I am aiming for the "shaving" keyword on the site like:shop.com/shaving But the page is slowly dying. Doesnt even shows up in serp despite of kicking it with pbn links. Unlike: shop.com/shaving/razors is getting the positions for "shaving" keyword, but thats dying slowly too. Is this some kind of penalty, that is passing through the subfolder, or why cant i rank that page?
- Journey to $20 USD a day w/ Amazon Associates. Hi guys, I've been lurking around for a bit and after a few failed attempts with Teespring I decided I'd give Amazon Associates a go. An extremely basic rundown of my method:Get a website running WordPress Hire writers to write articles reviewing my amazon products Post on craigslist advertising my website for a little traffic to start with I have a friend who was able to provide me with free website hosting, so all I had to do was buy a domain. So far I've set...Journey to $20 USD a day w/ Amazon Associates.
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Amazon slowly killing the associates program? Just a quick warning to anyone starting out and considering the Amazon affiliate programme. Massively reduced associates earnings last March by altering % structure. One their own discussion thread there is an on going post about Amazon not recording...
- Amazon OneLink issue Hi, My Amazon sales dropped to zero since implementing the OneLink feature. Did anyone else experience the same or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
- Stuck on 2nd page despite having far better links Check the image below. First 4 results have super bad links - social bookmarks, SPAM links, forum profile links, contextual links are almost non-existent... I built lots of links, contextual, follow/nofollow, PBN, social bookmarks, social signals, mixed anchors... and I'm stuck on 2nd page while these guys are ranking in the first 4 results. Also, see how optimized is the whole first page. I'm getting fed...Stuck on 2nd page despite having far better links
- Turned my lousy %4 amazon associates into 50%. easy. was freaking tired of the %4 amazon paid me with the associates program ( or is it 6? either way its shit) saw that 1 of the products on my site is being bought 90% of the time through my amazon link emailed the guy who owns the product through amazon (he does FBA) he gave me his number, called him, long story short we're now officially partners, 50% 50%. Thought itll help some of you guys that are still getting the shitty 4% p.s f*** Jeff Bezos Cheers! btw- you can start doing FBA...Turned my lousy %4 amazon associates into 50%. easy.
- Amazon skimming? HI Guys, Anyone noticed a significant drop in Amazon high ticket sales? I have and have checked my metrics and everything is as it should be. Conversions are down by around 1 percentage point, but sales value has collapsed by 56%! High ticket sales are almost non existent, but the ancillary sales like warranties, accessories are still there. This situation kicked off around June and then really accelerated in September and now in October...sheesh. It's like I am back in my first months...Amazon skimming?
- Amazon Associate & Genius Links Hi, I've been using genius link to redirect visitors to different amazon sites depending on their country (I haven't been using onelink for boring reasons I won't go into here so please don't suggest that). I recall reading recently that link shortening and cloaking is banned under the associates program. However geni.us has articles describing how their links can be used for amazon associates. Anyone know if their use is likely to get me banned? Anyone here had any trouble with this? Thanks.
- Alternative to Amazon conversion rate Hello, I'm working on a site that will be dealing with items over $200 - however I've heard mixed things about Amazon Associates program and would ideally like to take my business elsewhere. If you've moved from Amazon to another E-Comm provider, how have your conversion rates changed? One aspect I fear is the tradeoff between higher % cut compared to conversion rate. If I put myself in the position of the average consumer, Amazon is convenient and competitive in pricing making it a no...Alternative to Amazon conversion rate
- Facebook: Question About Ads & Invites Hey all, Hope you're doing well. I had two questions and was really hoping someone could help. I recently started running an ad for a brand new page. The ad itself is doing well, has about 318 links from 13k reach. At the same time, it has about 650 reactions. I'm slowly sending an invite to everyone who has reacted to the ad, however, I'm getting the sense that the conversion rate on those invites is non-existent. I feel like the users aren't getting the invite, just a hunch. So here are...Facebook: Question About Ads & Invites