So I want to sell a domain on Flippa.
I've verified the ownership of my domain. Then I listed my domain. I choose classified domain at 1$ standard price. I go to pay and… I face an error.
I think: Well, I remember I had money on that paypal account. Let me try again.
I try again… but it doesn't work. It say there is another paypal payment going on. I wait 5 minute. Same error. Contacted the support. No answer. I wait 10 minute. Same error.
So I make another project, I try again with…
- Am I stupid that I’m missing something or… So I want to sell a domain on Flippa. I've verified the ownership of my domain. Then I listed my domain. I choose classified domain at 1$ standard price. I go to pay and... I face an error. I think: Well, I remember I had money on that paypal account. Let me try again. I try again... but it doesn't work. It say there is another paypal payment going on. I wait 5 minute. Same error. Contacted the support. No answer. I wait 10 minute. Same error. So I make another project, I try again with...Am I stupid that I'm missing something or Flippa is scam?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Looking for a VA to post classified ad on single… Hello im looking for a VA who will post every day 80 classified ads on a french website at 6PM (Paris Hours) Here are the steps 0- Go the website 1- Choose the categorie (dating categorie) 2- Put a ZIP code and choose the city (i will give you all th...
- Flippa and Flippa Escrow Hi. We recently sold a website for $2300 on flippa. The buyer wanted to use Flippa Escrow, so we went with that. The buyer deposited the funds to escrow, and we transfered site and domain to the buyer. Buyer is happy and wants to realease the funds t...
- Looking for a VA to post classified ad on single… Hello im looking for a VA who will post every day 80 classified ads on a french website at 5PM and 7PM(Paris Hours) Here are the steps 0- Go the website 1- Choose the categorie (dating categorie) 2- Put a ZIP code and choose the city (i will give you ...
- Facebook introducing face recognition I saw this message just now in my profile: Introducing face recognition for more features Hi, xxxxxx. We're always working to make Facebook better, so we're adding more ways to use face recognition apart from just suggesting tags. For example, face recognition technology can do things such as: • Find photos you're in but haven't been tagged in • Help protect you against strangers who use your photo • Tell people with visual impairments who's in your photo or video You control face...Facebook introducing face recognition
- OMG! Highest Shortener URL and Support Mining… Have you ever heard this shortener url? This is a highest paying URL shortener website in the world which pays money on per click basis for your shortened links. Minimum Payout: $5 for Paypal and Webmoney and $20 for Payoneer users. Refer more, earn...
- Attempting To Answer The Question Of ‘What… ''What should I do, lord?'' ''DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL!'' We've all heard of this hackneyed expression at one time or another, experiencing it ourselves at some juncture. The way we dealt with this issue is most often pushed away into our subconscious the moment we IGNORED and ACTED on our own accord, meaning that once we've 'solved' the inquiry, no answer was needed as the question itself was unneeded. That is...Attempting To Answer The Question Of 'What Should I Do'
- Why classified submission is important? Whether it’s small business or the larger one, the internet marketing has changed the total scenario nowadays. Every day the changing business strategies are compelling companies to change their advertising strategies also to attract more to more custo...
- Hack your Life in less than a minute There’s a famous anecdote about a man and his boiler that says a lot about where we’re at these days regarding self help. The man’s boiler is broken and he spends weeks trying to fix it. Finally he gives in and calls the engineer, who comes the next day, taps it on the side and presto — it starts running again. Face with the bill, the man complains that he shouldn’t have to pay for a fix that took the enigneer a few seconds. “Well,” says the engineer, “you’re not paying for the fix, but for...Hack your Life in less than a minute
- Stupid Girl With Stupid Questions Needs Help Ignore the title, I just didn't know what else to title it. But the general concept remains the same. I have posted on this forum once before I made some awesome friends because of it that were really helpful and am happy to say was able to hire someone to help me. And right now I am in more or less the same position again. For the record; I have high-functioning Aspergers. I don't normally make it a habit to go around telling random people that, but I'm not really ashamed of it either....Stupid Girl With Stupid Questions Needs Help
- No Stupid Question ! Did you feel the time is so fast? I'm a geek and I rarely socialising with the outside world! At my age of about 20, I felt time goes by fast! do you also feel the same way?I found several reasons on the internet: 1) scientific theory of time We start with this theory, time is so short, it feels not only originated from a feeling of belonging to a human, but is already well proven scientifically. This is as claimed by Harun Yahya, stating that there are basic frequency which originated from...No Stupid Question ! Did you feel the time is so fast?
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- 1 thing we are missing, obvious yet oblivious. Guys we all know this but we aren't actually doing it... Be unique in what's trending. Don't make unique content that isn't trending because we all know how that'll end up. It's so obvious there's no need to make anymore posts in this section of the forum. This is the answer and one more thing. Just enjoy what your doing, if the only thing you care about is subscribers views and money then you'll be lost in that. Content is king here, focus on the content forget SEO even exists, focus on the...1 thing we are missing, obvious yet oblivious.
- Higher standard of approval for social media panels There is an abundance of social media panels on the forum that all claim to do the same thing. I've tested a slew of them and the majority of them don't work as specified in the thread. After waiting 3 days for what's supposed to be an "instant" panel, I find my orders won't be fulfilled. So I then contact support which takes another 2-3 days to get the services cancelled, putting my balance back to it's original amount. Basically members end up depositing money into an account that has few...Higher standard of approval for social media panels