Apartment Rental Network to Accept Bitcoin and Ethereum
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2017 – Stayawhile, a startup building a global network of furnished designer apartments, announced today that they have begun accepting digital currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum for rent payments. The company is among the first in the real estate industry to accept cryptocurrency.
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have appreciated dramatically over the past year, leading to increased investor interest and consumer…
- How would you protect yourself? Let's say you're in this situation. You borrowed money from bank/investor to build apartments. Apartments are being built, but no sales yet. Your trying your best to get the loan paid, but no sales yet. Worst case scenario you discover there isn't a market for those types of apartments, or the market is too small, so you wouldn’t be able to sell enough apartments to pay off the loan in time. You worked you ass off to get to the point where the apartments are being built. How would you...How would you protect yourself?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Consumer Psychology Although not related to IM, I thought this article was interesting:http://www.decanter.com/wine-news/popping-cork-sound-makes-wine-taste-better-experiment-377364/ I think it also applies to Champagne, if you don't get the pop and the cork taking somebodies eye out you feel a little let down. Remember that consumer psychology techniques can be applied to any Industry. Here is an article form FE International (@meathead1234 ) :...Consumer Psychology
- Blockchain account scam? Hi I am new to this forum. I have been investigating bitcoins and crypto in general. Yesterday I was contacted by someone on FB . She said she managed to get details of a blockchain account with lots of bitcoins some 2000 coins! I logged into blockchain with the details given and yes there is was a was wallet (watch only) linked to blockchain account which has over 2000 coins. Here's the catch the blockchain wallet has 0btc she says I should transfer 0.05 btc to blockchain wallet and...Blockchain account scam?
- New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash "Bitcoin is dividing in two. Disagreements about how to operate the cryptocurrency have led to a new strand called Bitcoin Cash, which is breaking off from the bitcoin system. Bitcoin Cash launches Tuesday in what is known as a "hard fork" from bitcoin, a virtual currency based on peer-to-peer transactions without any central authority or bank behind it. The new offshoot is a response to the increasing popularity of bitcoin, which is struggling to deal with massive numbers of transactions...New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash
- LosPollos – Global Smart Link Affiliate… Are you tired of substandard offers and bland networks that just ain't choice? Get the real blue stuff. Here at LosPollos, the finest offers are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked and optimized to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take our word for it. One test, and you'll know. With El...LosPollos - Global Smart Link Affiliate Program | Weekly Payments | 24/7 Support
- where to go to rent out my servers? i've got five decently powerful servers collocated in California.I would like to rent them out to people to cover collocation costs. Since they are in my name, ofc I wouldn't want to rent them out to black hatters, I'm posting here just for directions and advice. Most people on here are pretty computer and internet savvy. So I'm asking you guys, are there any websites or forums that have like marketplaces where I can rent out my servers? Thanks. If you don't know of any, can you guys tell me...where to go to rent out my servers?
- Where do you guys purchase Ethereum? I just made a purchase of 1 Ethereum (or so I thought), through Coinbase, back when the price was $272, a little over a week ago. Now the price is over $300, and I just received an email from Coinbase, stating that they only just recently started working on my order, charging me the current rate. Which means, my order is no longer for 1 Ethereum, but for less than that, eventhough when I paid, I gave them enough money to equate to 1 Ethereum. It's BS. So where do you guys buy your...Where do you guys purchase Ethereum?
- Bankera – New cryptocurency created by Lithuanians Bankera is building a digital bank to last for the blockchain era. As a traditional bank, Bankera's services fit into three groups:Payments including payment accounts with personal IBAN, debit cards, interbank foreign exchange rates and payment processing. All services will support both traditional fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, ERC20 compliant tokens and others. In the long term, Bankera will implement innovative solutions such as...Bankera - New cryptocurency created by Lithuanians
- [GET] Crypto needn’t be cryptic – Understanding… Interest in cryptocurrencies has boomed to unprecedented levels this year. These digital coins have surged in value collective market capitalisation has jumped from $10 billion at the start of 2017 to over $160 billion in September and crypto coins are destined to command global headlines for years to come. How much do you know about Bitcoin (the original cryptocurrency, launched in 2009), Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies? There are hundreds of them now, but the uninitiated should not...[GET] Crypto needn’t be cryptic – Understanding Cryptocurrencies with eToro [PDF]
- Paypal India to charge 18% GST….It’s all… Effective 2 Oct 2017 be ready to pay Paypal India 18% GST . Effective date: 2 October 2017 for Users who contract with PayPal Payments Private Limited PayPal is a global leader in digital payments available across 200 markets. Innovation is a core value for PayPal which helps us create amazing experiences for our customers. India is an important market and in order to enable us to provide superior customer experiences, we are updating the UA...Paypal India to charge 18% GST....It's all over for Indians...
- high risk payment processor/store/seo any product… hi all i am developing this payment processor you can accept payments with credit card for now(bitcoin and more to be added) and if you sell digital products i also have a digital platform to deliver your product after payment. You can import products ...
- Launching new startup + growing instagram Hey, I'm launching my new startup co. in the food space and I'm looking for tactics and tools to use for growing an instagram account. To date I've been posting up original content, photos of food, different delicious looking dishes etc... But the growth of the account is slow, at only 130 followers with over 100 posts. I've been using Hashtags targeting the segment I'm going after, specifically targeting foodies in Ontario, Canada. Let's build on how to grow this account! Happy to...Launching new startup + growing instagram
- New CryptoCurrency section on BHW The internet is finally doing for finance what it has done for publishing, trading and just about every other sector. It's providing a faster, easier option. CryptoCurrency has got the banks running scared. It's recognized by governments but they fear it. How much longer will they allow a currency over which they have no control? BlackHatWorld isn't scared. We're always looking for new ways to make your lives easy, to help your business run smoother and to make you money. CryptoCurrency...New CryptoCurrency section on BHW
- An All-Too-Real Awful Reality for Oregon (US)… What It's Like to Be Evicted, and Not Know Why: 'No Cause' EvictionsOn May 20, Shanaquewa Finney was packing the last of her things to put into storage.For six years, Finney has lived in a five-bedroom house in the outer Southeast Portland neighborhood of Mill Park with her family, including four children and now a grandchild. Rent is $1,500 a month. In March, Finney's...An All-Too-Real Awful Reality for Oregon (US) Residentswho rent