Got a question about 301 Redirections, here it goes, I got a site about Football and I got some domains I want to 301 to this site that are fan sites about star football players, so, my question basically is which is the best method to achieve this? Is it option A or option B and why?
A) Redirect all Fan Sites Domains to Root domain (Index)
B) Create a category on site for Players, make small profiles of players and make 301 Redirection to each player profile
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Root Domain Vs Subdomain Metrics I'm confused about the different metrics given for the root domain and subdomain in Majestic. I read somewhere that the root domain includes the domain and any subdomains. That would mean that the subdomain metrics are included in those of the root domain. If that's the case then how is it that the subdomain metrics are often higher than the root domain?
- 301 Redirect double slash at the end In my .htaccess file I have this: RewriteEngine On Redirect 301 /some-page/ /redirecting-to-this/ Redirect 301 /some-page/ /Click to expand... So we have two redirects. The first one works fine and has worked for a long time. The second one though, I'm trying to redirect that page to my homepage. I just tried implementing it, and for some reason after the page is redirected, two slashes are added at the end of my homepage url. For example: http://myawesomesite.com// In my code,...301 Redirect double slash at the end
- Products on Category pages – Linkjuice question I have an ecommerce site, selling for example football shoes. There are close to 100 of them in this "Football shoes" category. Like adidas, nike, blue, red, striped etc.. How many products should I show to costumers in the category (shop.com/football-shoes) before the "show-more/next" button? (pagination has been used in this case) I want to rank category pages the most. Longtail keywords and individual product pages are not so important.Is it right that the less product i have...Products on Category pages - Linkjuice question
- Best Way to Index and FAQ? I have an FAQ database setup on my site and there's about 30 questions in 6 categories so 5 questions per category which is a pretty good page size for one category. I'm trying to determine the best strategy for publishing them from both a user and SEO standpoint. From a user standpoint, I want to have one page per category. Dumping them into a page with all 30 questions is not user-friendly and some categories are very unrelated to others. I should note that Google did already index a...Best Way to Index and FAQ?
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- Domain redirection with Abelohost Hi everyone, newbie here. I registered a domain with Abel0h0st a few days ago, and I'm trying to redirect it to an existing page, to get started with affiliates. Abel0h0st has a tool to do it from the registrar, but it seems that it's not working. For example: I'm trying to redirect the domain to Google search (first picture):View attachment 95417 but when I click on "Save changes", the page reloads, and it gives me what you can see in the second picture:View attachment 95418 And...Domain redirection with Abelohost
- Upwork Reviews Needed – $30 paid each time.… Hello Everyone, I need some good reviews on Upwork All you need is to have an aged freelancer/client account on Upwork + PayPal verified Easiest money for 5 x mins of works and pays $30 a pop. I will give you the Job Posting wording ... you post it...
- who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin… I was in a post and I just sat there remember the old days . I had a Commodore 64 and a modem on a 56k phone line and a bulitin board selling games and offer storage... I was 14 and living at home with ever think free from mum and dad .... I loved my Commodore 64 and 56k modem with it bliping noise lol don't forget the programming was basic lol that the name for it basic anyone else any memories I think the modem was a 28 00 lol before the 56k lol got to read this article I am...who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin boards ....
- My IG MASS Acts METHOD + My Coding Skills and your… Hey guys i'm locking for a partner to work with Me for what i can give . i have 4 year codding experience and 1 year SEO experience and I know little bit about Dropshipping And Email Marketing . and for new i have method to create any limit of account at day Without need for Phone Verification ( Do it Manually ) because i know how Instagram algorithms work and how they detect mass creating Accounts. and Phone Verification and i'm in a country that give you a sim card only for 1$ and i know...My IG MASS Acts METHOD + My Coding Skills and your ideas = $$$$$
- GoDaddy’s 301 redirect/forwarding has some… I'm trying to use GoDaddy's 301 redirect, which is named as domain forwarding. I set up forwarding DomainA.com to DomainB.com as 301 type. I noticed DomainA.com is still indexed in Google after ~6 months, and it has a title in SERP of DomainB.com. When I click it on Google or visit in browser, it redirects to DomainB.com, so everything is fine from UX perspective. I've inspected DomainA.com with http://www.webconfs.com/redirect-check.php or https://httpstatus.io tool...GoDaddy's 301 redirect/forwarding has some weird random middleman URL, kills link juice?
- Canonical link – Duplicate content problem Hey everyone! I've been using SEMrush Site Audit tool and it tells me "55 pages have duplicate content issues". I also am using yoastSEO wp plugin and it automatically adds rel=canonical to each page pointing to the page itself. So if I have a category "New York nightlife" and in the category I have x articles on the given subject, SEMrush report tells me that each article is duplicated content because I already have same/similar text in the category page. I've been trying to google this...Canonical link - Duplicate content problem
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- How can i confirm to submit the backlink it’s… It's almost two months ago I have submitted one of my client website with 40 more photography website and 50 USA citration web directory, I have checked the website by ahrefs.com and SEMrush none of the website backlinks is index anymore to showing and further I'm using indexification.com/ and drip feed them 7-10 days it's almost a month passed but still those backlinks are not showing. Is there any SEO expert who can help me to tell why it's happening and how I will...How can i confirm to submit the backlink it's index or not
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.