I have an existing website a web designer did for me.
Recently i start using avada theme and very happy with it. I want to design some pages using avada.
Is there a way to do it without damaging existing one ?
Or shall i create the website from scratch ? (Also can i do it without shutting down the old website )
- AIM Messenger is shutting down. RIP https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/6/16435690/aim-shutting-down-after-20-years-aol-instant-messenger It’s a sad moment: AIM, AOL’s long-running instant messenger service that was core to many people’s first social experiences on the internet, will shut down once and for all on December 15th. AOL announced the shutdown today, acknowledging that people now communicate in new ways online, so AIM is no...Click to expand... AIM Messenger is shutting down. RIP
- See what spammers have done to this site … The site ishttp://www.codeplex.com/ It is a popular open source software site. It is shutting down, and one of the reasons cited here -https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/bharry/2017/03/31/shutting-down-codeplex/ is >>During the same period, we’ve had to address several issues, including a spam epidemic over several months in 2015, as spammers sought to take advantage of the CodePlex.com domain to boost their illicit activities. Not good.
- Big brands are shutting down their doors Littlethings is shutting down due to the last newsfeed algorithm change What about your traffic? businessinsider.com/littlethings-online-publisher-shuts-down-and-blames-facebook-algorithm-2018-2
- BHW – Happy Colorful Holi 2018 Colours being the most important element of our lives, Make this festival so special for us. As the festival is all about colours and more colours, Let's play Holi and make each other’s life colourful!!!! Happy Holi 2018! ...BHW - Happy Colorful Holi 2018
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Graphic Designer for Social media Posts Hello BHW Friends, I am looking for Freelance graphic designer. Who can help me out in designing social media posts - especially on Facebook.These are simple Social Media Posts. Copy shall be provided by me. Around 50% of the times I shall provide the images also. The designer has to design with image & copy. The payout will be in the range of $1 - $2 per post. I'll need @ 10 posts at a time. ** let me know if you have anybody in your network. Thanks.
- **The Original Sales Thread Designer – UK… ... **The Original Sales Thread Designer - UK Based Graphic Designer - Logos, Banners, Websites, Print**
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- New to BHW and I am a Web – Graphic Designer… Hello everyone, My Name is Malik, Just joined your community. I am an Expert Web Designer and Developer. I am a freelancer working and exploring new worlds to expand my clients Book. Looking forward to get some extra load of work. Thats why I am here ...
- What is the theme this (big) site uses? What is the theme, and plugins, used to create such site/pages: Code: https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/best-online-brokers-for-stock-trading/ https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/td-ameritrade-review/ https://www.nerdwallet.com/rates/savings-account Also the expanding 'Show pros & cons' sections? And the tables (doesn't look like tablepress or anything)? Is it all one theme? or a combination of theme and plugins? Or is it all custom made? And how did they display...What is the theme this (big) site uses?
- What should I do with these pages? In around 2008-2009, I created some pages on Facebook that contained a sort of puzzle. In order to get the correct answer, users had to invite their friends and complete a CPALead survey on a self-hosted page. After a few weeks these pages brought in...
- Existing domain for landing pages? This is totally a rookie question but I can't seem to find a good answer to it so I'm trying here. Is there harm in building landing pages for CPA offers on an existing blog? For more context - My gf and I have recently started our first blog (wordpress). The niche is wellness/beauty and we have about 30 high-quality posts and traffic is starting to trickly (very slowly) in. We are enrolled in the Amazon Affiliate program, but we are trying to keep the posts more informational/high-quality...Existing domain for landing pages?
- Good News, Magazine Theme to start with? Hi guys, Please can you recommend me your best shot of News, Magazine Theme to start with? Yesterday one awesome guy uploaded Newspaper Theme which is best on marketplace in this time but without index.php I cant create Child Theme so I would lost The...
- Theme change and rankings dropped :/ Hey everyone, I recently changed theme on my affiliate site and rankings of all my keywords are down. Is there anything I can do to get them back? Or shall I wait a few more days. I was using a free theme back then and now I changed it to premium thrive themes. P.S. - I've seen a huge drop in traffic and it's been 3 days since rankings are down. I changed my theme about 1.5 weeks back. Thanks for your suggestions, anyways!
- Found Malware From Theme uploaded by… My site got hacked and was redirecting all urls typed directly into address to some malware website, the hosting technical support confirmed that its due to the malicious content in themeforest theme. Message : We have removed the hacked contents from your site. The issue was with your theme "themeforest" header file contained malicious contents. You have to upgrade the plugins, theme, and reset all password for avoiding the hacking in future. I made this thread coz so many people have...Found Malware From Theme uploaded by "InnovativeSeo"