Im using scrapebox to search for "noindex" in source code so i can filter not-indexing domains from my tiers.
but folder directories can also be blocked by htaccess and robots.txt – Im not sure how to check it >.>
maybe if I used some regex for robots.txt but what about htaccess? is there a tool for that?
- Adult tumblr blocked robots Hello, I have some NSFW tumblr. mostly just to place link on the description. and i have problem with 1 of my tumblr. when i type my tumblr on google i found this : A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txtLearn more i've trying to visit that tumblr site and redirect to : https://www.tumblr.com/safe-mode?url=This Tumblr may contain sensitive...Adult tumblr blocked robots
- Robot.txt and start with Deep link Hi What if I blocked a directory in a robot.txt but there is a external or internal link to 1 article to this directory? Will the crawler discover all links in this directory or stop with the first article and check robots.txt and respect the configu...
- ScrapeBox the ULTIMATE SERP Scraper & Auto Blog… ScrapeBox v2.0"Scrape - Check - Ping - Post""Harvest"Harvest thousands of URL?s from Google, Yahoo and Bing in seconds! With inbuilt footprints for finding WordPress and Movable Type blog posts, you can gather lists of links that are highly...ScrapeBox the ULTIMATE SERP Scraper & Auto Blog Commenter with PRStorm Mode
- [LOOKING] Chats from Tinder bots screenshots Hello guys, maybe someone from you livin in the US and UK and everyday using Tinder?(fits all countries just I think these are mostly attacked by robots) If yes maybe you get shitload of fake chats from robots when you match with them? I'm looking to buy chats with bots screenshots. If you are hit by some automatic girl, dont report - chat, chat chat, get link or other way they do promotion and share with me for $$$ Paying $3 for each unique chat with a bot. Better with more details for...[LOOKING] Chats from Tinder bots screenshots
- 10.000 GSA BACKLINKS – $5unlimited… 10.000 GSA SER BACKLINKS - $5âœ” unlimited urls and kw âœ” 100+ gsa platformsâœ” 70% do follow backlinksâœ” 90% unique domains âœ” high number of contextualsâœ” target list updated weekly âœ” linkprocessor indexing includedâœ” 14 days indexer dripfeeding for all orders...10.000 GSA BACKLINKS - $5unlimited urls&kwdripfeeding100platformsunique domains
- Quora Bot Source Code I was able to obtain roughly 1.5 million hits to my questions in a week., i asked roughly 1k questions Mostly just got them from scraping YA and other websites. Thought i'd share the source code( it's written in Python 2.7/bs4/selenium) Code: #all cats are yellow from selenium import webdriver from bs4 import BeautifulSoup import time #Quora Login Information email="" passy="" # File With Questions Here filey = "" #Read File ,strip new lines... Quora Bot Source Code
- (WTB)I need bulk domains to rent for 1 month Hi, If you have domains in bulk,i can get traffic to your domain from Facebook and Reddit. In exchange,you should redirect your domain to my domain so the visitors will be redirected automatically to my site after visiting your site for some seconds. T...
- Scrapebox Poster Question When using the comment poster on Scrapebox, does it post via different browsers? I sometimes create backlinks via Firefox using a proxy but how does Scrapebox do this? What exactly do the search engines see when links are built via Scrapebox? Is there ...
- How to Check Domain Expiry Date in Bulk I want to check the expiry date of domains in bulk (Hundreds of Domains). Previously This tool from BulkSEOTools used to work, now it's not working. After googling, I found https://websiteseochecker.com/domain-age-checker/, However, this tool also does not work well. please share if you know any method.
- Quality Low Cost BULK SEO keyword content –… INTRODUCING...BULK CONTENT THAT DOESN'T SUCK! $8.50 for 1000 words Looking for SEO filler content that doesn't suck? Tired of using junk spun content that doesn't engage your site visitors? Sick of paying too much for native English speaker content? If any of the above applies to you... LISTEN UP! It doesn't matter if you need bulk content for your own PBNs or using it to boost your Web 2.0 link tiers, you need CONTENT THAT DOESN'T SUCK. Sadly, most of the...Quality Low Cost BULK SEO keyword content - $8.50 for 1000 words - 100% Original + Engaging
- Ig account comment blocked yesterday I just follow 200 users for account 1, then account 2 just follow 100 user , both accounts comments less than 80 don't know why both accounts also blocked comments,I only can follow and liked, I used spintax for post Comments, accounts 1 following users 270 ,got followers 57, account 2 just normal,why ?any could be the reason ? my the other account follow same exact with account 1,2 ,but it isn't get flag , account 1,2 spam type , the other working account just normal niche, first...Ig account comment blocked
- Google My Maps URLs not indexing today ? Don't know if anyone here uses Google My Maps, but I noticed today that none of the location URLs I created today are being indexed by Google. I usually always manually submit my urls to Google for indexing, and they are always indexed right away. But today nothing is getting indexed and that has never happened before. Anyone know why this might be ?
- Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead I've been trialling Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle for quite some time but am not getting the results I want. Buzzsumo is never quite on the ball for the topics I'm searching, in so much as I'm finding out which content is most popular socially, but that doesn't often equate to commenting opportunities. Buzzbundle finds TONS of results on YouTube that are difficult to exploit for quality commenting and dropping links, or just finds nothing. So I figure I can turn to my old friend Scrapebox. I...Ignoring Buzzsumo and Buzzbundle, using Scrapebox instead
- Systematic/Automated keyword research technique This is a useful technique i found thats alot different than the 'look around the house' or 'use stumbleupon categories' approach to niche research. Good for CPA keywords especially, but works for everything. The idea is to use a system to filter out all the crap(competitive stuff, low volume) and then manually check for monetize-able winners. Kinda like searching for expired domains/2.0s, except for keywords. So one way to do that is take a tool like ahrefs and put in a big...Systematic/Automated keyword research technique
- WordPress Tags I have been using WordPress for many years, but have only started working with tags recently. And am not sure how I should be going about it. All in One SEO gives one the option to noindex what I assume is considered duplicate content. What are the basic rules and why? Pages are straight forward. They are static. No archiving. No duplicate content. How do posts work? They get filed in date order. Over time they get buried and can't be found by Google? This is why we need Archives? What...Wordpress Tags