Guys VeChain (VEN) is going to be the next Billion dollar market cap coin (currently 350Mil) after just announced a national level Chinese Govt partnership/contract to build smart cities (something people thought NEO would get driving up its price). Read about it here:
There is also a possible upcoming Alibaba connection (Taobao is owned by Alibaba) –and already have some very good…
- NEO $50 and Ripple breaking $0.5 Neo coin is going up as well, just reached $50 quite big jump since yesterday. I think NEO could be doing very good next year. I`m not owning NEO coin currently, but I`m considering get some soon. And Ripple as well is going up a lot, currently at $...
- Do you trust Alibaba workers when making own product? This shitty Chinese guy is trying to scam me of my $700 I sent to make this little plastic toy They look legit being 12 years but I have been stringed along for weeks and now they say cannot do it so now I say refund Paypal and this guy says cannot b...
- Alibaba Wholesale Prices greater than retail WTF? Have been doing some research on alibaba, to get a general gist of costing a few product lines. However, the sellers want massive MOQs and a charging greater than retail price. WTF? I know its a scammers playground, but how does one source decent sup...
- Paypal And Indian Govt. Will Take 18% GST- Sucks… Just a few minutes ago I received e-mail from PayPal as below: "As you are aware, the Government of India has implemented the Goods & Services Tax (GST) effective July 1, 2017. PayPal will apply GST on its services effective from November 1, 2017. If you are registered for GST, it is important that you update your GSTIN details with us at the earliest. PayPal will issue a tax invoice based on the GST registration details provided by you. Please update your correct GSTIN to ensure...Click to expand... Paypal And Indian Govt. Will Take 18% GST- Sucks Indian Freelancers
- Best article writing owned software ? Hi BHW & all, Can you advise on good (best?) article writing tool ? I am specifically looking for a "paid once + installed/owned" on windowsFeatures I am looking for: English spell correction + smart tools (keywords to text, scrapping suggestions, easy linking, and other white or black hat ideas .... -newbie here as you have guessed- ) Looking in fact for a kind of "assisted" writing toolThanks, F PS: I have searched on BHW & have found mostly cloud based...Best article writing owned software ?
- Suggest Best Way to make money with 15 Laptops with… Hi Guys, I need your help and Suggestion .What is the best uses of 14-15 Laptops with 3 Internet connection? i Have 15 laptop with 3 internet connection,3 mobiles,2 PS3 and 2 PS2 gaming Console also. Suggest any Black hat or White hat Trick to make money online by using these Devices. i'm using these devices for another purpse but most of time they are free so i want to use it. so if any business or trick you have then please share so I can make 5-20$ daily or more by using my these...Suggest Best Way to make money with 15 Laptops with 3 Internet Connection and more devices
- What do you guys think about NEO? Hello everybody so iam holding my NEO since it was ANS and iam really depressed about this coin atm. Iam trying to long time hodl it but it just feels like its stuck in 30 like forever. I really believe in the technology but people rather join the hyp...
- Monetizing Chinese adult tube site with mostly China… Hello guys, I owned a Chinese adult tube site and the visitors is quite stable now as shown in the Google Analytics screenshot below: Most of the visitors are coming from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. But I'm now earning only around $350 per month which I think it's very low for such amount of visitors. I'm currently using JuicyAds, PopAds, PopCash and Plugrush on my website, is there any other adult ads network that is good for Chinese site? Thank...Monetizing Chinese adult tube site with mostly China visitors
- Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin? It's bit confused here. I'm new when it comes to currency trading aka noob. For example.- 1 BTC = $100.00 - 1 NEO = 0.01 BTC - 1 NEO = $1.00 If the demand for the NEO keep rising, the price would increase. For example 1 NEO = $2.00. That mean, 1 NEO = 0.02 BTC. Suddenly, the price of BTC are increasing too. Example 1 BTC = $200.00, so that the price of NEO will increase too right? Meaning 1 NEO = 0.04 BTC / $4.00 right? So... 1. What will happen if the NEO demand kept...Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- LISK gonna get re-branding on September/2017 (just like NEO) Lisk is set to rebrand in September similarly to what Neo did, if they can time this with updates to the platform it could mean a big jump in price like Neo. Neo is doing well and I like how with the Neon Wallet you can get Gas but for around 2.09 Lisk is looking like a good buy. Rebranding set for September https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-to-rebrand-its-platform-with-design-agency-taikonauten-617863d1132 P/S I'm not asking you to pump this coin. What ever you do, remember, crypto...LISK gonna get re-branding on September/2017 (just like NEO)
-  TAOBAO vs OBERLO Dropship i've seen multiple videos, channels, workshops on using aliexpress for drop shipping. With this Oberlo plug in, it makes the process very smooth and easy. But there are some items I see on taobao not on Aliexpress. 1. Anyone here used both methods, oberlo dropship & non-oberlo dropship? How much more time is saved/consumed comparing these 2 methods? 2. Does anyone have tips for drop shipping with taobao?
- Govt panel seeks crackdown on cryptocurrency dealers… Just read this on economic times I am not sure how it would effect bitcoin traders and investors in India but this seems like a trouble to everyone who's into bitcoins. What do you think about this ? Read here :- https://m.economictimes.com/markets...dealers-in-india/amp_articleshow/61450361.cms
- Trying To Buy An Used Owned Domain I've found a domain for a new site I want to make, however it is already owned by someone else. The domain itself isn't in use and has been parked and unused since it was purchased a few years ago. There are also no links to buy it, and it's not listed on any of the big domain marketplaces. The site is using privateWhois, so I believe I have only 2 options. 1. I can either "make an offer" via Namecheap: when you search the domain to register it, and it says it's taken, they have a "make...Trying To Buy An Used Owned Domain
- What computers & consoles have you owned? There have been a couple of threads lately about old school computers and games so just to add to this I'm asking you guys to list the computers and games consoles you have owned. I'm not including PCs as I've only used them for business purposes. My list from the earliest, might be some missing: Binatone pong game Atari2600 Sinclair ZX81 Sinclair ZX Spectrum Commodore VIC20 Commodore 64 Atari 800XL Commodore Amiga Sega master system Sega megadrive** SNES** Nintendo gameboy** Nintendo...What computers & consoles have you owned?