So I was wondering if unfollowing apps are safe because in a strange coincidence I've got hacked by some russian boi after I started using most popular one which is named "Unfollowers for Instagram". Afterall I scanned my pc using eset, adwcleaner and also my android phone using avast and every report said it was clear of viruses. Maybe my password wasn't very strong but I think it wouldn't be possible to make brute force attack and guess it in 1 day (ye cuz account also had one day…
- Somebody just hacked my Poloniex account. Hi all, Few minutes ago i received a email from poloniex stating to change my password follow the link, i didn't clicked the link next minute next email password changed successfully arrived. I immediately logged into poloniex and my password was already changed then i tried to reset password again it said "wait minimum 10 minutes to reset the password" after 10 minutes i changed my password. By that time i received the email for fund withdrawal request confirmation again i didn't...Somebody just hacked my Poloniex account.
- Reskinning android apps, Moroccan journey to… Helloo Guys ♥ First, sorry for English, I am not native speaker, but im gonna try to be better in the future Its my first journey, & my first post too, I have now 2 Google Play accounts with 10-12 apps per account, with a 20-30$ revenue per day GOALS: - Upload in Google Play Store 60 applications every month, 2 apps per day, 15 applications per account. So i have to find 1 niche per day, build 2 apps for every...Reskinning android apps, Moroccan journey to 150$/day by January 2018
- How to get rid of the deadlinks after beeing hacked. Hello, ages ago i have been hacked, I reinstalled my wordpress and now I want to us the domain. I have started working on the website I don't have relevant traffic right now but I received a message from google telling me they might not index my website because of the number of link that are dead. I suppose it's all the link made during the hack, there were so many....it was crazy. I am a total newbie this is my first site i was already very surprise to get my site back on my own but now I...How to get rid of the deadlinks after beeing hacked.
- Anyone on BHW making Android apps right now? I have been flirting with the idea of making lots of Android apps and going full blown into that internet marketing area. But I have thus far been pointing my energy in other IM categories. I did, nearly 2 years ago release 1 very basic Android game to just get a feel for things and to setup the framework, I'm wondering if it's time to try to go further. Anyways, I was wondering if there are any hardcore Android app makers on here who could give me the low down or starter tips I should...Anyone on BHW making Android apps right now?
- Need Russian help Hi BHW friends, I work in a company specializes on manufacturing and selling smart wearable devices. We have stores on many platforms like Aliexpress and Amazon. I need some recommendation about Russia websites or influencers for our Aliexpress items m...
- Negative SEO Attack on PissedConsumer and its Effects Hi Guys, PissedConsumer on its blog has posted an article today that would be of an interest for this community.https://www.pissedconsumer.com/blog/2017/09/negative-seo-on-pissedconsumer-and-its-effects/ PissedConsumer talks about 2 examples of Negative SEO attacks. PissedConsumer was the subject of those attacks, therefore we are talking about our first hand experience and how we addressed it. First attack: Use of 'bad keywords'.. sexual connotation while linking from a lot...Negative SEO Attack on PissedConsumer and its Effects
- Has my website been hacked?? I have a website where customers fill out prospective client sheets...My website is built on Wp. I am not a web developer and do not have much website experience... After some time I noticed a couple clients saying that they had already spoken to a salesperson yet I didn't call them... I believe my prospective client sheet is being directed to my competitor. Site Lock said this is very hard to detect or find out (After I paid them their service charge of course).... Now I'm left wondering...Has my website been hacked??
- [Journey] New Instagram Account to $100 a Day Hello everyone, So I've been watching people post these here and I figured what a better way to push myself to be successful. I started an Instagram account last year but I had some problems off and on and I wasn't able to post very much. This first account I started was for something I love a lot which is latex. I was able to get 15k followers there but as I said, some personal problems caused me to stumble. I'm back and have picked up a few hundred more followers over the past week or so...[Journey] New Instagram Account to $100 a Day
- Question When I want to sell an ig account on market what do I have to provide to the buyer the user login and password of ig or the user login and e-mail or phone and ig password? And if i give him the mail I have to provide the e-mail password as well? silly questions I know don't judge me
- Earn $300/day with Android Apps. Blackhat with… EARN $300 / DAY WITH YOUR ANDROID APPS! BUILD YOUR OWN APP EMPIRE! GREAT REVIEWS FROM JR.VIP MEMBERS +250 MEMBERS HAVE BOUGHT THIS SOLUTION LEARN HOW TO MAKE $300/day with Android Apps and make your own app empire. 6 years of experience i...
- HELP!!! My Site Has been Hacked! What do I do to recover it??? Or How nasty is it??? My adult tube site <Site removed for privacy purposes> got hacked by some Asshole gamer douche named "KaLiNux" who is probably a virgin and clearly has entirely too much free time on his hands -what can I do to recover my site from this punk? How bad is this hack? PLS HELP!
- Strange Facebook Activity We’re going through a lot of our accounts and in the case of some of the older ones that have friends etc but not much recent action we’re finding an interesting Facebook Response. We try to log in and FB immediately hits us with a Security check which initially requests us to carry out a security check as “suspicious” activity (BS) had been observed on the account and it was now therefore locked yadda yadda etc. Anyway we click on the link to “choose the security check” and the browser...Strange Facebook Activity
- Is CPA Ethical? I have been contemplating getting into some CPA. I want to hear your guys opinions on the ethics of CPA programs, and things such as these. Now, they can be annoying, but that's isn't exactly what I am talking about. Is it ethical and safe for people? I have seen networks such as OGads or CPAGrip. Are these safe for children to do? Do they properly monitor all the ads they present to make sure they aren't pornagraphic and, most importantly, do not have viruses, or tricky forms trying...Is CPA Ethical?
- 5 Free slots on my GramEasy script I have recently purchased the GramEasy webscript for myself and would like to offer 5 people to have access to it for free. Feel free to PM me with the email+password you want and I will get back to you. I would prefer older accounts apply also. P...
- Churn and Burn Websites Best Way to Redirect I have made few churn and burn websites very thin just 1 page and I am already ranking on top spots for majority of keywords that I was targeting. So these websites are for the services that I provide myself. Now I want to redirect them to my main we...