Ok so I have been doing this for a while and I'm sure a lot of you have already figured it out but I thought I would share anyway.
So as everyone knows, Vero sucks. Those listings get reported and shut down in a hart beat. So I have been selling a specific Vero (not gonna disclose because even a little competition could be the end of me) but my listing was getting shut down almost every day.
I started experimenting (which ultimately was the demise of my first ebay account) with times to…
- Stealth accounts selling vero – how often are… How often do your stealth accounts get caught and shut down by ebay or PP? Is it just a matter of time, or if you're careful will you never be caught? But it seems everyone is likely to get at least one complaint every couple of months? How do you avoid this? It seems for PayPal if you even get one complaint you will be limited and then permanently shut down. I had an account from 2012 and all it took was one asshole to complain straight to PayPal , not ebay, then my PP account was shut...Stealth accounts selling vero - how often are you caught?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Amazon Listing Hijackers… Fuck you.. I started doing amazon a couple of months ago and was up to 9k per month and had a few best sellers in a few categories then got fucked over when some started jumping on my listings and running down prices so low so we dick measured for a few price changes. I started doing research, registering a trademark takes about 6 months to approve and have to hire a lawyer even then it's not even sure-fire to get these guys off my listings, so I guess I lost the battle. Time to find...Amazon Listing Hijackers...
- Epic Local Citations and Business Listings –… Epic Local Citations and Business Listings You are fully aware that local citation / business listing is the most important factor of local ranking in 2017 without any doubt. Being well informed of that, you want to submit your business/brand in top authority citations and business listing sites but you don’t have time to do these manual, hectic and time consuming tasks yourself, Tasks like:Sorting out best and... Epic Local Citations and Business Listings - 100% Manual Work - Starts From $5
- Duplicating Listings From Amazon to Ebay well my bright idea is to make a duplicate of as many 'Hot' items from amazon as possible, and post them on ebay. my guess is that i'll have 3-5 duplicates of each item, totalling between 10,000 - 500,000 ebay listings. Even if all i make is $.25 off each item, my expectation is that having a massive number of popular items will still drive very many daily sales, almost inevitably. This process will be completely automated, where i will have minimal involvement anywhere in this process. are...Duplicating Listings From Amazon to Ebay
- not sure how to go about fixing this. thought i was… long story short, I bought a shoutout, paid 30 dollars, the account ended up just being a bot account. I thought I did some pretty good research beforehand, but guess not. The dead giveaway, was when the guy accidently messaged me from one of the follo...
- Are You Fed Up With Buying Content That Sucks? Hire… ARE YOU FED UP WITH BUYING CONTENT THAT SUCKS?RealLife and BorisTipsIt present... ...the highest-quality website copy you can buy.BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE: This service is NOT for everyone.In fact, it's not for most people. Our copy is expensive. It's worth every penny, but it's expensive. We wouldn't suggest using it anywhere except authority or important money sites. If that fits...Are You Fed Up With Buying Content That Sucks? Hire Professionals.
- Share your most underrated SEO tip or tactic! Sharing is caring! The one thing I love about BHW is how freely information is shared among the community. Ripped from another site but thought this could turn into a great thread here as well! In this thread share your most underrated SEO tip. It should be something that you think is both very important, and widely unknown or under appreciated. I'll start with a tip from a well-known member who shall remain unnamed, but it's one I've kept...Share your most underrated SEO tip or tactic!
- Beat the Competition – Domain with Backlinks… Hi guys , Not going in details about benefits and fancy sales pitch . Straight to point of where the domain links to : Three word .com domain Previously a Campaign on US president candidate and he moved to different domain and i got that Here is wh...
- TIP: How to take advantage of pay-to-use sites that… Hey guys, Here's a little tip on how to work around sites such as KWfinder that allows limited free use per IP. Most of you most likely are aware of this but I shall share anyway for those that aren't. So to briefly explain, most of you will have a dynamic IP address unless you have specified otherwise with your ISP. A dynamic IP address is temporary and can be reset easily. Here are two easy ways to do it: 1) Turn your modem on and off. - Easy enough but aint nobody got time for dat 2)...TIP: How to take advantage of pay-to-use sites that allow limited free use
- How to get started with Ebay? Hey Guys, I am a complete novice with Ebay, and am thinking about trying to do a little drop-shipping, but I haven't even signed up an account yet. I'm actually hesitant to do so because I don't know what type of account to create (personal or business), and I'm worried I'll mess things up before I even start (by choosing the wrong account). Would you guys have any suggestions on which account to choose? I'm planning to just start out small for now, like maybe listing a few different items...How to get started with Ebay?
- New here, but always eager to learn a lot 🙂 Morning, my name is Vero(nique), 28 y.o. blondie, living in Belgium. Worked 10 years as wholesaler and since 2 years I try to learn more about internet marketing. I think I am honest, respectful, warm-hearted and very, very willing to learn new techni...
- What causes bots like MassPlanner to get shut down I'm just curious as to why tools like massplanner, instagress, or even bots for other sites end up getting shut down. Is it because they do something illegal? Are they violating some policy and then instagram/twitter/Facebook/SoundCloud threatens to sue? We're working on a multi platform social media automation tool and want to learn more about how this can be done without doing something so bad as to get shut down by a darn social media site. Thanks for the advice in advance!
- Gonna monetize the rap game bois Hey, I'm Bacchusbeats, from this point on I'm gonna work on making music in my free time (also a student). As of now I'm only making beats but I plan to start rapping down the line. I only have one beat uploaded as of now on youtube/soundcloud which has 1.4k views. My goal is to eventually earn 5k a month which isn't too hard in the rap "niche" because once one person is talking about your music it spreads like wildfire (think 6ix9ine, lil pump). Anyways, I've been lurking on these forums...Gonna monetize the rap game bois
- A Little Friday Nature Pics and Some Irma Action So I took a little spin out in the canoe and figured I'd share some of Nature's beauty with you fine folks on a Friday. This is a house that was originally built to be 100% self sustainable with solar power, a composting toilet and a well. I'm not entirely sure if they are still that way but I am sure they built on to this house as it is about 4,400 square feet and was originally a little place about 1,200 square feet. Strangely they don't have a dock or access to the lake but upon...A Little Friday Nature Pics and Some Irma Action