I'm finalizing an AI that can drive traffic to whatever website I want, I was planning on making a news website and monetizing it as the platform the traffic is coming from doesn't respond well to landing pages.
My monetization focus is to collect emails, and then use those emails to market CPC or CPA offers through articles containing referral links. Essentially replacing the landing page with an article.
Other monetization that I had planned are:
2-3 Banner ads per page
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Adsense CPC vs Adword CPC I don't do much Adsense but recently added some to a page that I get 700-800 page views a day on. According to Adwords the CPC for the main keyword my page ranks for is £2-£4, let's call it £3 average. Looking at my Adsense data, I'm getting around £0.10 a click which is around 3% of what the Adwords CPC is. That seems extremely low, or is that what other people experience as well? Also, I'm only seeing around 200 page views a day in my Adsense, yet in Analytics I'm seeing 700-800. Why...Adsense CPC vs Adword CPC
- [CPC//CPM] The Process ~ supersura Hi BHW, I create websites and landing pages for clients and to be honest, I'm rather sick of it. With that being said, I decided to give it my all and create a website that I can both be proud of and get my feet wet in this interweb bizniss.The PlanCreate a website (duh) Write compelling content Promote and drive traffic Monetize with CPC and CPM ads to make dollar dollar bills Obviously, it won't be as easy as that. I've never done something like this...[CPC//CPM] The Process ~ supersura
- Computer SSD and HHD Question I'm asking here because BHW is super active, and I know we have computer people here. So here's the thing. I bought a new lap top the other day. It has a 126GB SSD and a 1TB HDD hard drives. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The SSD is the C drive, and the HDD is an E drive. Now I'm thinking, all of the stuff I download and put on the lap top is going to go on the SSD. But I want it all to go on the HDD, and to only have my System files on the SSD. So for example my Firefox and Chrome...Computer SSD and HHD Question
- Giveaway to collect emails + promote with PPE = efficient? I've been preparing a giveaway (real, I don't do anything fake) to collect emails. At first I was going to promote it on big Instagram pages, however I'm a little concerned about collecting lots of untargeted emails. Also participants must go onto my website to subscribe to my newsletter, so lots of clicking involved. Then I began to think that Facebook might be far better than IG for this. I could collect emails straight from a post in my timeline. And with PPE ads, the emails collected...Giveaway to collect emails + promote with PPE = efficient?
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Wholesale and Dropshipping whatever you need from China Hi brothers , I am looking for many long term business partner around the world. I know that few of you are looking for legit wholesaler or dropshipper there. I can be this man. I have a company in china, i do many dropshipping and wholesale around the world. But it's never enough, i wanna make my business grow up, that's why i need you. If you need anything from china, i can find it for you with the best price and the best quality. I can get branded and no branded products . I accept...Wholesale and Dropshipping whatever you need from China
- How to send/sell leads that I collect? Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place - mods please feel free to move if so. I'm a mailer so excuse the lack of knowledge in this area but, let's assume I had a 1st page high ranking site on Google for car insurance. How would I go about sending/selling the leads? It seems I have 2 options: 1) Form a relationship with the advertiser and set up an API so that the leads I collect on my site/my form gets sent over to the advertisers database. 2) Set up my own landing page that user...How to send/sell leads that I collect?
- Adsense CPC scenario Let's imagine you have a general website with articles covering a wide variety of topics and niches. A visitor enters the website using a low cpc keyword "free stuff in Ontario" but ends up navigating to a page with high cpc keywords such as "car accident lawyers" . The visitor then clicks the ad on the page with high CPC, will you get paid for the low cpc entry keyword or high cpc keyword?
- How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense ! Hi guys ! My goal it's to reach 1k $ daily with adsense but I don't know how to reach that the two things I haven't it's : 1- a high CTR 2- a lot of traffic 1 --> the CTR : I don't know where I will put the ad code cause I put one one the slide bar and one in the below of the article but the CTR was very low ! (1% or less ) 2 --> the traffic I use the google+ , facebook groups , reddit , forums in the same niche ... and I just starting in the SEO I focus in the long tail keywords but the...How can I reach 1000$/day with adsense !
- IOTA – People don’t recognize that the… Hey guys! I think IOTA doesn't get the attention in this forum that it's deserve to get! IOTA is still one of those coins which people do not recognize so well. Trust me, IOTA will be big in some months/years (and it already is!). People are comparing the market cap all the time with other coins and say that the all time high is already near. But I think that IOTA will have it's very "own market cap" because the IoT is quite an enormous market (check out the youtube videos in terms of the...IOTA - People don't recognize that the future is right here
- Explain the origin of your username and avatar my username comes from some failed attempts to create sites with a 'pocket' name in the domain the idea was to create websites with the name pocketfiles and pocketmovies, where people would download files and I would earn the downloads (pay per download) But my English was so bad at the time that I thought the correct one was 'pockett' (with two 't'), so my sites became pockettmovies, and pockettfiles I created a profile here in bhw in 2010 with pockett name but I lost the login and password...Explain the origin of your username and avatar
- Earnings on registration and likes 60 cents per referral Very interesting, promising, world social network. plus crypto currency. Offices around the world. There is an application for ios and android. Pay for the likes of the posts and the invitation of referrals. Money, coins can be spent on the internal se...
- Why do people even click if they don’t want to… Hi, like the title says, why do people even click if they don't have the mind to finish the thing? Yesterday I got 12 clicks and 3 leads from that and today 10 clicks and 2 leads (Pic - cpa.png attached).Note that the CPA offer was just an email submit so FREE thing, no money is involved and people still don't finish the damn thing but will click. I just don't understand the reason behind it? I mean if they don't have the intention to get the thing and they don't like, why would...Why do people even click if they don't want to finish the thing?