I consider this the benefit of the doubt / charitable scenario.
The information presented here is circumstantial.
For statistical analysis, look at the Tether Report, linked at the bottom.
No USDT was issued after this report was made public.
The previous day, USDT had been issued.
I am not claiming Tether/Bitfinex were solely responsible for all of this.
All exchanges that have USDT pairs are complicit.
Anyone who transacted in USDT pairs is also complicit.
- Tether Crypto robbed $30.95 Million by Hackers Seems Bitcoin dropped 5% after this has been announced as Tether is tethered to the USD. ==== In an official statement posted on its website yesterday, Tether, a startup that offers 1-to-1 dollar-backed digital tokens [USDT], said a hacker stole funds worth $30,950,010. Tether claims the hack took place on Sunday, November 19, and the hacker removed funds from the main Tether Treasury wallet and moved it to the 16tg2RJuEPtZooy18Wxn2me2RhUdC94N7r address. "As Tether is the issuer of the...Tether Crypto robbed $30.95 Million by Hackers
- 0x ( Zrx) Sleeping Giant that hasn’t awoken yet #1 0x ( zrx) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/0x/ What is 0x? 0x is the protcol for decentalized exchanges. There are many tokens/decentralized exchanges building on top of the 0x protocol. One of the most popular one's is of course Ethfenix which is being built by bitfinex which has one of the most 24 hour volumes. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitfinex/ Yesterday alone the exchange had $2.5 billion worth of volume Now their ethfenix exchange which is...0x ( Zrx) Sleeping Giant that hasn't awoken yet
- 0x ( Zrx) Sleeping Giant that can get you a 10-20x return #1 0x ( zrx) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/0x/ What is 0x? 0x is the protcol for decentalized exchanges. There are many tokens/decentralized exchanges building on top of the 0x protocol. One of the most popular one's is of course Ethfenix which is being built by bitfinex which has one of the most 24 hour volumes. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitfinex/ Yesterday alone the exchange had $2.5 billion worth of volume Now their ethfenix exchange which is...0x ( Zrx) Sleeping Giant that can get you a 10-20x return
- Printing money: The Tether bomb This guy found a interesting pattern. Every time more Tether (USDT) is minted (printed), prices are pumped. They made up this concept where "my coin is worth U$ 1". So when they print 400 million USDT coins, U$ 400 million are printed too. For some reason people are using this as a measure of U$ market cap. On Bittrex for example you do not trade any coins for U$, but for USDT. That price is shown as U$ on...Printing money: The Tether bomb
- Is Bitcoin about to plummet? Current boom caused by… https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-...d-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330 The ELI5 from Reddit:Tether currencies are cryptocurrencies that are tethered to the value of a fiat currency. USDT or US Dollar Tether is a 1:1 value ratio but way easier to move around and use for trading than standard dollars. The Tether system issues 1 Tether coin for every dollar that is spent on it. There's no limit to the number of coins that can be minted and...Is Bitcoin about to plummet? Current boom caused by fraud, says this article
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- What crypto trading platform is SAFE? Hi. i use bitfinex to trade bitcoin, etherum, iota and others small coins and I heard that this platform would be scam. It is really true? I have withdrawn a fairly small amount last month around 250$ without problems. I searched on google "bitfinex scam" and found a lot of bad things about bitfinex and i dont know what to do.. do you think bitfinex will fall in the future? What platform to choose?
- The DARK Side of Freelancing I am a huge advocate of Freelancing not just because this saved me when I shut down my very first business but this, of course, is the future. (I would be sharing that story some other day.) Freelancing is not for everyone. This is more challenging th...
- Chaturbate stats analysis Hello, I have a question about the affiliate stats I on Chaturbate. About 1.5 ago I changed the tracking codes of all my referral links. In the past 1.5 months I got 161 sign ups through the new tracking codes and these two months were the most profit...
- Tether Concerns I keep reading more and more reports about Tether and accusations that they don’t have the money to back their coins and have been printing money in the form of Tether to keep up. https://mashable.com/2018/01/29/bitcoin-tether-stablecoin-alleged-scam/...
- Google Spreadsheet for real time market data from 52… Recently I made a Google Spreadsheet for myself to monitor my portfolio of cryptocurrencies and market data . What it can do:Monitoring of prices in real time. 14 exchanges are supported: BitFinex, Bitstamp,Bittrex,Bleutrade,BTC-E,C-Cex,Cex IO,Exmo,HitBTC,Indacoin,Kraken,Kuna,Livecoin,Poloniex,YoBit - You can get average price or "specific exchange" price. Send message to Telegram in case if the price hits the "goal" Have functions to convert to any Ticker to... Google Spreadsheet for real time market data from 52 exchanges and coinmarketcap
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Tether Hacked and $30 million stolen Guess this is all we need after the Confido scam - https://tether.to/tether-critical-announcement/