This is probably not the type of thread you're used to, but if you keep reading you'll probably get some value out of it.
I'm not much of a reader by any means, but for the past year or so I've been listening to audiobooks (most business and self improvement) and I'm noticing some of my views change and things really are getting better for me.
Anyway, after a discussion on sales withhe recommended Grant Cardone to me – I've actually been following the…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Best Advice I Heard On How To Treat Haters / Nay… Another genius advice from Grant cardone. I think it'll help many of you here, especially in IM we tend to hear all this crap like " when are you gonna get a real job?" " you cant do that " " that wont work" and all that kind of crap... Watch this, it'll change your perspective on haters. Grant Cardone is one of the only people I listen to for advice... def the real deal.DREAM BIG GUYS AND DO BIG MOVES! YOU CAN DO IT!...Best Advice I Heard On How To Treat Haters / Nay Sayers...
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- Two of the most promising crypto startups that will… Hi, I'd like to bring your attention to two startups that are going relatively unnoticed in the exploding cryptographer nowadays: "Red Pulse"(Based in Hong Kong): ICO delayed due to current Chinese FUD and "WaltonChain"(Based in China): ICO completed in July 2017. Take one look at WaltonChain's website and you'll understand why it's going unnoticed under the radar. It's in Chinese for one, so the best option you have of understanding the company from the original source is a rough...Two of the most promising crypto startups that will grant massive returns
- Is Skype listening to your calls? This has been something that's been lingering on my mind for awhile, and the title kinda is a bit miss leading but in theory could it be possible that someone is listening to your calls as you talk to the person on the other end? There's been numerous articles written about Skype's encryption system but this was all released years ago, and it appears as of lately there's been a giant stop in focus around the topic as a whole. However lets say for security reasons, maybe skype records the...Is Skype listening to your calls?
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Is it ever ok to punch a dog? What are you thoughts? I was in therapy today and we talked about a big incident in my life, where I was attacked by a dog. I stood there before this dog and asked him "you think you're the top dog, huh? You think you're the big dog? You think you're the top dog? You think you've got the best dogs? You think you can pierce my veil? Do you think you can just walk up here, walking down the street, proclaiming yourself the top dog? Do you think you're the top dog? Do you think your bark is...Is it ever ok to punch a dog?
- [Journey] Reading 50 non-fiction books this year The title is a lie since these will mostly be audiobooks. Been into them lately and they always bring some new perspective and ideas so I figured listening to one per week shouldn't hurt. These will be non-fiction books. The average audiobook is 10 to 11 hours long, so listening to this for one hour per day at 1.5x speed will mean one book per week. On top of this, I will also try and read/watch one book review per day. This should give me extra info and give me ideas what to read next as...[Journey] Reading 50 non-fiction books this year
- Computer SSD and HHD Question I'm asking here because BHW is super active, and I know we have computer people here. So here's the thing. I bought a new lap top the other day. It has a 126GB SSD and a 1TB HDD hard drives. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The SSD is the C drive, and the HDD is an E drive. Now I'm thinking, all of the stuff I download and put on the lap top is going to go on the SSD. But I want it all to go on the HDD, and to only have my System files on the SSD. So for example my Firefox and Chrome...Computer SSD and HHD Question
- Porn sites change the name of the video to avoid… Hi community Every ones knows porn sites that don't own the rights of certain brands, they change the filenames to avoid DMCA complaints and URLs removed from search engines. If you build from scratch a porn site with this technique you will have no problems at all. But what's happens when you have 12,000 videos with the original filanames and some day you realize you are fucked up with google and want to change the filenames, but is impossible do manually because they are too much (12,000)...Porn sites change the name of the video to avoid DMCA complaints
- Explain the origin of your username and avatar my username comes from some failed attempts to create sites with a 'pocket' name in the domain the idea was to create websites with the name pocketfiles and pocketmovies, where people would download files and I would earn the downloads (pay per download) But my English was so bad at the time that I thought the correct one was 'pockett' (with two 't'), so my sites became pockettmovies, and pockettfiles I created a profile here in bhw in 2010 with pockett name but I lost the login and password...Explain the origin of your username and avatar
- What will you do when your education is low but you… This may be a stupid question! If you succeed as an internet marketing blogger, either investors or cyrpto affiliate marketing But you are low education as HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES only! in my country graduate HIGH SCHOOL will be considered to be "t...
- I’ve been a Amazon Seller for 2 weeks and only 1 order Hi all, first post, but long time reader. I've decided to bite the bullet and sign up and also try selling online. I've ordered a bunch of stuff, stuff I know sells in the real world and online. I've got screen protectors and HDMI and lightning cables along with other stuff. But I've had no sales of my own. I then uploaded a phono cable set that my friend sells and boom 1 order. But then the site is quiet again. That was 7 days ago. I'm getting low views too, is this because I've got a new...I've been a Amazon Seller for 2 weeks and only 1 order
- This is my next 10x. Dear black hatters, let me introduce the next project I'm investing into. Bur first:TL;DR: I'm describing why I have chosen this specific project, and why I believe it will reach new highs reasonably soon. If you are too lazy to read the whole thread that means you will never make it in crypto investing, so please get out from my thread. Personally, I take a lot of time to choose projects I'm going invest into. Been doing this since January 2014. and made a lot of mistakes in the...This is my next 10x.
- Hello everyone.. you, you and you you. Hello guys, seasoned marketers, made men, There's so much information here, so many ideas and affiliates I've never heard off. Well that's because I know nothing on how to make a successful stream of income online. As a start, I've been spending time reading on this forums, everything from introductions to how some of you "broke the code" - it's very inspiring at the same time I realized there's so proven ways out there. A little about myself, I'm a business analyst and I do consulting...Hello everyone.. you, you and you you.