Can you answer the following?
1. How much is your cost/post?
2. Will you post reviews on Google? (Yes or No)
3. Will you post reviews on Facebook? (Yes or No)
4. Will you post reviews on Yelp? (Yes or No)
5. Can you post reviews at least twice per week indefinitely?
- ** TRADE A YELP REVIEW** hi i have an aged and personal yelp account i am looking to trade one yelp review with you. I have a local business as well. if you have Skype add me @ponyxboy or just start a conversation with me here and we can exchange info. I'm just looking to trade one yelp review. // i usually write a long yelp review for my own business to send to you and you can write one for your own business and just copy and paste. the longer the yelp review and the more detailed experience is less chance of it...** TRADE A YELP REVIEW**
- What will you do when your education is low but you… This may be a stupid question! If you succeed as an internet marketing blogger, either investors or cyrpto affiliate marketing But you are low education as HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES only! in my country graduate HIGH SCHOOL will be considered to be "t...
- Trade Yelp Reviews I am in the Bay Area and I have a yelp account with several reviews (more than 20), so I can post reviews and my reviews won't get filtered. My account is active, I use it often to navigate the YELP. I am looking for people that are in California and have YELP accounts (especially in the Bay Area) to swap reviews. I will post a review to your business (you write it and I post it) and all you do is post a review for my business (I write it and you post it). Your account needs to...Trade Yelp Reviews
- Trade Yelp Reviews (local CA business) I am looking to trade yelp reviews to help a Real Estate Agent friend of mine. He already has 5 stars and is a legitimate agent, just most of the clients he helps don't use Yelp, so when they create an account just to leave him a 5 star review, it gets auto flagged and moved to "not recommended". I have a local seasoned Yelp account based out of Los Angeles, CA that I can review you on. Also if you just generalize what you'd like me to say, I'm good with words and can write novels. Add me...Trade Yelp Reviews (local CA business)
- Is it ever ok to punch a dog? What are you thoughts? I was in therapy today and we talked about a big incident in my life, where I was attacked by a dog. I stood there before this dog and asked him "you think you're the top dog, huh? You think you're the big dog? You think you're the top dog? You think you've got the best dogs? You think you can pierce my veil? Do you think you can just walk up here, walking down the street, proclaiming yourself the top dog? Do you think you're the top dog? Do you think your bark is...Is it ever ok to punch a dog?
- Push Yelp & Opentable down Have a client that has numerous bad reviews on Yelp & Open Table. He literally can't put out Positive Reviews quick enough to cancel out the legitimate negative ones by customers. Even if the positive ones stick and are articulate. You google the company and Yelp/opentable is the very first result. Which is bad all the way around. How can I push Yelp down? Based on the little reading I've done, which I would be correct to go with a decent PR Release? Not something spammy, obviously.....Push Yelp & Opentable down
- Observations about Yelp’s system of dishing out leads So I don't know if this is just a figment of my imagination, but i noticed that the number of leads yelp has been giving me has gone up substantially as traffic to my page has increased and various inner pages have started to rank. This despite my yelp page not ranking for squat. During a telephone conversation with a yelp sales agent, she spilled that in fact what you put in your business description can have a bearing on the number of leads you get through Yelp's own search function....Observations about Yelp's system of dishing out leads
- Would You Rather: If You Could Make This Much Per Day If you were in the situation of knowing that you could make 2 digits per day (2K) but you had 2 choices that'd consist of: 1. Hiring people to help you OR 2. Taking your time and doing it yourself To be more specific, knowing that you could 100% make 2 digits per day, would you rather: 1. Hire people to help and risk having them find out your niche and what you're doing - or 2. Taking your time and doing it yourself without exploiting what you're doing. Are you #1 - I don't care,...Would You Rather: If You Could Make This Much Per Day
- Twice in a day Money make is very hard process. Its the matter of fact that you should work for twice in a day by affiliate.You should think twice in a day...You have to make money twice in a day... morning and over night..
- Day Trader Makes 5% Profit on Each Trade with… Hey guys I usually make youtube journeys but after careful thought i have decided to trade on forex. I will be starting with £1,000. I will be making multiple trades a day. My goal is to make a 5% profit on each trade I make. So with £1,000 I hope ...
- Are you White Hat IRL? Or are you openly Black Hat? Here's an easy question: How do you define what is BlackHat and what is WhiteHat? We’ve all probably seen every variety of definitions or opinions, peppered with Guru buzzwords. “If you’re looking for loopholes in the Search Engines algorithm, you’re BlackHat.” “If you’re creating “good” content and hoping Google finds you, you’re WhiteHat.” “If you’re link building, you’re BlackHat.” “If you’re arranging...Are you White Hat IRL? Or are you openly Black Hat?
- Made nice money with my website twice (with not much… I have a small blog with just a few short articles. I have an article that nicely fits with the theme of a larger subreddit on Reddit. I posted to that subreddit twice so far with that link (with a couple of months in between) and it made front page both times. It's not a very good article and is mostly good because of the pics. I made $70 both times so around $140 for those two posts (200k visits). My question is, how can I make this constant? I cannot post my blog posts all the time on...Made nice money with my website twice (with not much work), how can I make it constant?
- How Do Sites Rank For Parameter URLs? For example if you type in pretty much any term that includes a city/location keyword such as "new york roofing" into Google you will often find results from big directory/lead gen sites like Yelp and HomeAdvisor. I wanted to ask how someone like Yelp ranks for all these pages and search queries. For example using the NYC roofing search comes up with the following Yelp Page.https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=roofing&find_loc=New+York,+NY It's a search query rather than an...How Do Sites Rank For Parameter URLs?
- A little Yelp Help on reviews … and India stop… So I just wanted to give some info from my experience with Yelp in the last 5 years and managing 7 business pages and creating 3 more dummy ones to experiment with, along with 50+ personal accounts. Let me say there are services on here and the internet in general that are "throwing" reviews at Yelp and this is not helping anyone and actually hurting businesses and the rest of us by making Yelp increase their efforts to filter reviews to try and keep back the flood of false information. I...A little Yelp Help on reviews ... and India stop trying to game it!
- Need Yelp Reviews – $10 – Can Be… Yelp account must be in the United States. I will give you all the pertinent information. You will type up a convincing review and have me review it. I will then approve it.(If you don't have an amazing command of the English Language. No Need to apply) You will post it , screenshot it and PM/skype it back to me along with your paypal address. You will be paid promptly. No obligation to promise that it will stick.