I'm going to give this Instagram thing a go and I have been reading a bunch of guides but there is one thing that I simply don't understand: The Sim Cards.
I like in Canada and I will buy some proxies and try the GMT2 bot. My ultimate plan is to grow many accounts in many different niches and sell shoutouts when the following will be high enough. I guess this is white hat'ish?
Someone on another post mentioned that purchasing 100 pre-activated sim cards for the UK for 25…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- FREE (1 only) Activated Adwords Canada Accounts I am just a normal member of BHW here. As my gratitude to BlackHatWorld, I am giving ONLY 1 : Activated Adwords Accounts to 1 individual member of BHW. It will not be given to a seller at BHW, but to a normal member who is genuinely in need of it (not ...
- ogads and instagram white hat niches ?? i really hate to go blackhat and deceive people by giving him nothing ... i feel annoyed when someone does this with me so i don't love to do this too... so... anybody have white hat niche ideas for ogads with instagram? the white hat niches i tried to go with do really bad i tried to redirect the people for a video that shows them really how to hack the game but i didn't find any video.. please help ..
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- My Organic(-ish) Journey to 6k followers in a few… First off I want to thank BHW. The information found in this forum is often priceless to someone like me. Back in late May I decided to sit down and finally set up a Travel based IG. Not photos that I've stolen and re branded as my own, my actual photos. The start was slow, as expected. I had stumbled across Bot information and started doing my google searches. Archie.co was the first to come up, I signed up and only got around 30 days before IG made them force close. I came a cross a BHW...My Organic(-ish) Journey to 6k followers in a few months (Travel)
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- Where to buy accounts with 80k+ REAL followers who… I'm in Instagram marketing myself, so I know all about engagement groups, FL, and how the game works. I'm looking for an account with 80k+ followers and a decent engagement rate. We're looking for lots of REAL comments and a genuine following, not simply engagement groups and comment4comment arrangements. I understand this is something valuable, and we're willing to pay the price for that. All the accounts I've seen have a very low engagement rate (>1%) and even less so when you factor out...Where to buy accounts with 80k+ REAL followers who VOLUNTARILY engage?
- Build the ultimate IM bot So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing. But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's...Build the ultimate IM bot
- who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin… I was in a post and I just sat there remember the old days . I had a Commodore 64 and a modem on a 56k phone line and a bulitin board selling games and offer storage... I was 14 and living at home with ever think free from mum and dad .... I loved my Commodore 64 and 56k modem with it bliping noise lol don't forget the programming was basic lol that the name for it basic anyone else any memories I think the modem was a 28 00 lol before the 56k lol got to read this article I am...who remembers the old days 56k modem and bulitin boards ....
- Going Black Hat then switching to White Hat after a… I'm new to instagram but it would be a wise idea for me to get into it since I run a lifestyle site. What are the odds for getting caught using the good ole follow/unfollow(ie using followliker) strategy in a relative slow steady pace until you get the account up to 3000-5000 followers in 3-4 months and then switching it off completely and going legit. Those first couple of thousand followers are a pain in the ass so I would rather just speed up that process. I know it's hard to give an...Going Black Hat then switching to White Hat after a few thousand followers
- Taking Steps To Being Financially Free And Independent I'm deciding to use this thread as an accountability measure. I'm 30, and reached that stage "sick and tired of being sick and tired." I have dabbled and been a 'jack of all trades' for the freelance since I was on college of the years pre-snap chat glasses and ubiquitous drone snooping. Thankfully, that past decade I built a decent resume, corporate gigs... but as you can guess, completely unfulfilling. So today, I'm forcing myself to make the changes necessary to be free financially,...Taking Steps To Being Financially Free And Independent
- Problem selling shoutouts Hello BHW! i hope you are fine . i have an instagram account about models and lifestyle and i post just female models and girls . my posts get between 700 likes to 3000 likes accourding to the quality of photo . last month i thought that i need money b...
- Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers… Those of you that are dropshipping and more specifically with aliexpress, how are you getting around the 20-40 day delivery and if you're not, is this showing negatively with customer returns/cancelling orders? I understand options are there to upgrade delivery however, for the 7-15 day option, that's practically the same price as the product and I can't see myself making any profit on product sales. I've searched the forums and have found that facebook is one of the best ways to advertise...Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers and running successful Facebook campaigns
- Enough with the excuses, it’s time to act! Hello BHW! I'm 27 yo from Croatia. I've been lurking BHW for about 7 years now. I actually had an account but lost login info and the acc was probably deleted due to inactivity. I've been into IM for about 7-8 years and had success in the past with site flipping, reselling facebook likes, doing SEO for small businesses in the US and Croatia etc, but as the kid I was back then I drank and snorted most of my earnings (~$30,000+) without investing much in future projects. Since then I here...Enough with the excuses, it's time to act!