Well I'm starting my new Amazon niche website and I have a small question about Silo that I couldn't found anywhere.
I want to use Silo Structure something like:
Homepage will link to Categories through menu, Categories will be product types like in the example above: "Philips","Panasonic" etc and inside each category you will have product reviews and related articles.
My only problem is that I also want to target keywords like "How to use…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Creating a Silo Structure using WordPress I posted this on another forum, but I thought I would share it with the BHW crowd. I think Example #3 picture visually describes a Silo the best. Here's my quick guide for putting together silo structured website using WordPress. If you don't know what a silo structured website is or why it's used then you have some researching to do outside the scope of this post. 1) Get Your Keywords. Before I build any pages I do my keyword research. If I found a keyword to rank for, lets say ACNE, I...Creating a Silo Structure using WordPress
- Products on Category pages – Linkjuice question I have an ecommerce site, selling for example football shoes. There are close to 100 of them in this "Football shoes" category. Like adidas, nike, blue, red, striped etc.. How many products should I show to costumers in the category (shop.com/football-shoes) before the "show-more/next" button? (pagination has been used in this case) I want to rank category pages the most. Longtail keywords and individual product pages are not so important.Is it right that the less product i have...Products on Category pages - Linkjuice question
- To Silo or not to Silo Hello there So am about to put in alot of effort in a couple of websites that am planning on deploying two weeks from now and i started doubting shit again . I 've got two questions: 1 - Should i create my own website with static pages and silo it or forget about that and use wordpress like always? 2 - Am not targeting English language, if you do recommend me to silo - what about the URL encoding? should i create the html files and give them names in the foreign language normally or...To Silo or not to Silo
- SILO IS DEAD – https://charlesfloate.co.uk/silo-structure-is-dead its dead guys. so stop using it... just listen to charles floating bullshit . G is so smart, they know what you want. It's all about (insert fancy seo bullshit term here), like "topical whatsoever" and, backlinks are also dead dudes. just write natural engaging content. and surges of traffic money pussy and weed will flock ! I feel I wasted hours on my websites, "cleaning" them up from messed up wordpress blog style,...SILO IS DEAD -
- Blog style articles on money site i will launch soon my first site in pets niche. a classic amazon affiliate site with products reviews. I found some articles using wayback machine.copyscape passed. the articles are personal stories with adopted dogs and some other blog/forum style c...
- [GET] HUGE database of “HOW TO QUESTION”… Hey black hatters! Here is something that if used right will help a lot of you. This is my first share on this forum, it's a huge list of QUESTION keywords. Maybe somebody will find use of it. How to use this list: 1. Find a HOW TO question, then build a info product or buy one PLR (with rights to give away). Upload it to a PPD network, rank a youtube video and bank. Include as many affiliates links as you can. Also upload the guide to torrents. 2. If the topic is serious enough,...[GET] HUGE database of "HOW TO QUESTION" keywords. HUNDREDS OF NICHES INSIDE!
- Canonical link – Duplicate content problem Hey everyone! I've been using SEMrush Site Audit tool and it tells me "55 pages have duplicate content issues". I also am using yoastSEO wp plugin and it automatically adds rel=canonical to each page pointing to the page itself. So if I have a category "New York nightlife" and in the category I have x articles on the given subject, SEMrush report tells me that each article is duplicated content because I already have same/similar text in the category page. I've been trying to google this...Canonical link - Duplicate content problem
- Noob question about Yoast plugin I ranked my article/post on google and I want change something about link structure. Current link showed on google search: mywebsite.com/Category/Subcategory I want change it to this format: mywebsite.com/postname In my WP permalinks I set structure "Post name" = mywebsite.com/sample-post/ Why google don't show it in that format? Also google shows date for my post, how I can remove it because in my case it's irrelevant.
- Best Way to Index and FAQ? I have an FAQ database setup on my site and there's about 30 questions in 6 categories so 5 questions per category which is a pretty good page size for one category. I'm trying to determine the best strategy for publishing them from both a user and SEO standpoint. From a user standpoint, I want to have one page per category. Dumping them into a page with all 30 questions is not user-friendly and some categories are very unrelated to others. I should note that Google did already index a...Best Way to Index and FAQ?
- Get Reviews that STICK. (YELP/Google/Facebook/AMAZON… Hello BHW, I've been providing reviews for private clients for quite some time here on BHW and now decided to create my own salesthread. I won't order fancy infographics for my salesthread to get your attention, but I will provide very quality service according to your needs. That's what you get when you order from me:reviews from REAL accounts (I don't create them myself to post reviews, I have a database of people who post reviews for me from their REAL gmail/FB/amazon (etc.)... Get Reviews that STICK. (YELP/Google/Facebook/AMAZON etc reviews from REAL accounts)
- Authority content from university grads –… SOME REVIEWS BY PREVIOUS BUYERS AnonymoX said: ↑ REVIEW Got my content first thing in the morning and upon checking through it. I can say that's it a job well done. It came with pic and grammar checked. It's well worth the money. Will order more in next week.Click to expand... [QUOTE="consultsoft, post:...Authority content from university grads - 0.7/100 words - reviews inside - free samples
- [Free Keywords] AdSense Money Keywords AdSense Money Keywords For Online Money Makers We have found lots of Low competition keywords for Amazon and AdSense Money sites. From which we will give some keywords to BHW members 100% Free. Features of Keywords: 800 to 1000+ US Monthly S...
- Which one is an efficient URL Structure? Hello, I'm asking for your opinions about the following structures. If we have an website with the subject CARS, and we have the following pages: Best Cars, Best Cars under 15000$, Best Sport Cars, Best Sport Cars Under 15000$ Will you go with the following structures: For Page "Best Cars": - domain.com/best-cars For Page "Best Cars under 15000" - domain.com/best-cars/under-15000 For Page "Best Sport Cars" - domain.com/best-cars/sport For Page "Best Sport Cars under 15000" -...Which one is an efficient URL Structure?
- ★★SERP101 Content: Killer Amazon Affiliate Content… How’s Your Amazon Affiliate Content? If it’s lacking in any aspect, you’re probably losing money. I’m here to stop that. When people land on your Amazon affiliate website, they expect to be given all of the information that they need in order to make an informed decision. That’s why some reviews and buyer guides can run 3500 words or more. The more information you provide, the more likely someone is to purchase from you.The problem is...★★SERP101 Content: Killer Amazon Affiliate Content ★★Product Reviews/Buying Guides/Best Of Reviews★★