I have a dilemma in my mind, should I, or shouldn't..
I have a small channel with approx 3k subs, 1 video makes me pretty nice amount of money from adSense and cpa stuff, to achieve that, i bought views in a start, to rank it.
My goal for now is to actually have around 10 semi white-hat vids ranked.
Should I do that on my main channel and risk it all by buying views, or should i make another channel?
In fact I'm not sure if cpa stuff will work again on future videos so adSense would be…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- A dilemma, needing a tip So yeah, i've made tho viedeos, bought views for them, they're ranket pretty damn good, place 3 on 198,000 searches, i stopped boosting it on 47k views, not its around 55k, i get around 15 new subs everyday, and i really want to upload more videos, boost them and so on, now should i, or should i not enable monetization after boost is done? i feel like im loosing money not turnin it on, and i feel that would kill my income and delete videos if i enable it, really.. what to do :c need someone...A dilemma, needing a tip
- Bing/Yahoo Traffic vs Google Traffic (Website Dilemma) I have a website that is ranking at or near the top for all the major keywords in Bing and Yahoo, but it got the "Thin content with little or no added value" penalty from Google and gets 0 traffic from Google now. In your opinion, would it be worth it to de-index the thin content pages (And put them behind a login) in order to get indexed by Google again and risk losing all my organic search traffic from Bing/Yahoo, or should I just keep the thin content pages and never get traffic from...Bing/Yahoo Traffic vs Google Traffic (Website Dilemma)
- Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at… Hi, I brought a channel with 30k subs last week. This was a channel created in 2013, so I knew the subs were semi-recent and there would probably be a 10-15% drop by switching niches (it was a gaming channel focused on 1 game. I changed focus to a sports game). I am losing an average of 35 subs a day, which is expected. However, will YouTube take in account the low level of engagement? (video views / total subs)? I'm only getting 500 views, which is fine, but how does YouTube take that in...Brought an established channel. Now losing subs at very fast rate. Will YouTube "ghost" my videos?
- Buying YT Subs to keep monetization? I have a YT channel, monetized with Adsense. My watchtime is over 8,500+ hours in the past 365 days. My subs are 600+ in the past 365 days. Technically, if I got another 400 subs by the 20th of February, I should be able to keep my monetization. And I've been buying subs for customers for a while from a provider and never had any drops, so I feel an odd sense of comfort in buying these subs. Besides, I don't need many, only 400. So I'm gonna ask the obvious. If I buy the 400 subs, will I...Buying YT Subs to keep monetization?
- No idea how to market my site Hi, I've made a porn search site where you can do exact search by tags,categories,pornstars (for now only pornhub vids). It's exact in the sense that if you search for vids with "tag1 and tag2 and categorie1 and pornstar1" it'll get all the vids with at least all those criteria. Pornhub does OR searches so you sometimes find vids with some of the criteria but not all. The site just lets the users search and then embeds the pornhub vids, when you click a vid it then redirects you to...No idea how to market my site
- White Hat vs Black Hat SEO The terms white hat and black hat are used to describe the type of tactics used to optimize a website for the search engines. At the extreme ends of the scale, White hat SEO is typically thought of as the more ethical approach, and one that abides by the search engines’ terms of service, but also the one that takes the longest to see results from. Black hat SEO is thought of as a far more underhand approach, one that does not mind circumnavigating the rules, and thus provides faster results....White Hat vs Black Hat SEO
- [Journey/Methods] Instagram semi-active journey to $100/day Hello friends! This will be my new journey where i share the most that i will do My goals is $25 per day, then $50 and finally $100 Method 1: Grow accounts to 10k followers and then sell the accounts for minimum $100. right now i grow accounts in ...
- White hat seo for every starter White Hat SEO is a system of legalized search engine optimization technique that pays attention to attacking human audience and strictly abide by the search engines policies and rules. For instance, a website that is well optimized for search en...
- YouTube Journey To 500K Subscribers Hi everyone ! I already have an Instagram Journey since 110 Days, and it's actually a succes. Now, I would like to start a youtube journey to 50K subscribers. I actualy have 0 Subs because it's a fresh channel. I started the channel on July 3rd with 0 views, 0 subs. I upload 1 Video per day on a popular niche. We are 2 on the channel. First video : July 3rd 2016 I actually (July 3rd) have : Views : 0 Subs : 0 Views/Day : 0 Subs/Day : 0 Earnings : 0 Let's do it !
- ogads and instagram white hat niches ?? i really hate to go blackhat and deceive people by giving him nothing ... i feel annoyed when someone does this with me so i don't love to do this too... so... anybody have white hat niche ideas for ogads with instagram? the white hat niches i tried to go with do really bad i tried to redirect the people for a video that shows them really how to hack the game but i didn't find any video.. please help ..
- accidently brought botted YT channel… am I in trouble? i brought a channel w/ 30k subs for $120. it had 150k lifetime views. upon closer inspection, it's pretty clear that the views and comments are botted. from the outside looking in, the subs seem to be dripping in a realistic way the vids have been up since july and adsense is good. no strikes. Can i set the botted vids to private? Will youtube terminate me? thanks.
- Gaming Youtuber with 30k organic subs and now coming… Hey everyone! Around 5 years ago, I started a Gaming Youtube Channel in South America, and in three years managed to get around 25k subs, 50mil views, partner Machinima and yes, make some money. With college applications and well, college itself, I t...
- [Youtube + Adsense] White-Hat, Newbie, Long Term,… Hello there, everyone! I'll start off by talking about my channel and journey, so you guys may skip unrelated information if I start rambling on. I started a channel back in 2011 for fun. I didn't intend to monetize it in the future since I knew nothing about IM, and I don't own the copyrights of most of the things I uploaded. I didn't continue working on it for a while, but I noticed in 2015 that it started getting good views and subscribers. I uploaded some videos, and then forgot about...[Youtube + Adsense] White-Hat, Newbie, Long Term, Depression and Determination!
- Best place to find clients for white-hat I recently set up my own white-hat link building business. I don't do guest posts or paid links, it's all outreach and content. The problem I've had is finding clients that aren't agencies. Most business owners don't understand link building, and because I don't have specific sites to offer, a lot of people shy away, even though my method leads to better, more natural links and future proof from any update. I want new clients and I want to work with business owners as well as agencies....Best place to find clients for white-hat