Hi there. I am currently working on a new website. I was out from this busbusin and I am a little bit worried about a thing because i see many changes since I've been out from online.
Should i try to rank product itself, categories, tags, or searches, or blog content?
Talking about a WordPress eCommerce.
Also should I try to build back links for which of them?
What one did you recommend?
Many thanks and i hope I don't ask to deeply stupid questions .
- Should I rank categories/tags/searches? Hi there. I am currently working on a new website. I was out from this busbusin and I am a little bit worried about a thing because i see many changes since I've been out from online. Should i try to rank product itself, categories, tags, or searches, or blog content? Talking about a WordPress eCommerce. Also should I try to build back links for which of them? What one did you recommend? Many thanks and i hope I don't ask to deeply stupid questions .
- Facebook Ads: how to analyse who clicked the ad deeply? Hi! Using Facebook Ads we can segment things like parents with kids from 6-8 who live in Antarctica and like beaches. However, let's say we don't segment our potential clients (because we don't know who they are). Let's say 8 potential clients clicked on the Ad and 1 client bough a product: Is it possible to analyse them or cross the common data? In other words, is it possible to know data like the 8 potential clients like soccer or have kids? Or only is possible to know their age and...Facebook Ads: how to analyse who clicked the ad deeply?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Worried about buying Domain certification Few days ago i got an email , one buyer was interested to buy my site though he found my mail address form who is. Now these client ask for me a buy domain certification and appraisal form these site http://authorize-one.net . without domain certifica...
- A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable? Hey guys. I've been recently started to get into SEO and with everything new, there are some growing pains and stupid mistakes. One of those stupid mistakes was that I thought just buying one shared hosting account to host all my sites would be OK as it was a shared account with many sites in them. Of course after that, I've learned IP types and how this is a huge red flag, etc. I'm very small. (6-7 blogs) None of which are "active". As in linking to any money sites. Most of them are...A Stupid Question About PBNs: Are My Domains Salvageable?
- Stupid Free Sites Outrank Mine I don't know if y'all ever experienced this before but I have a 1 year old domain with over 30 articles with each 500-1000 words. I put so much effort into this site and it ranks first page - second page for my keywords. On the first page, there's sites like over-blog.com and free domain websites out ranking mine. I go to some of them and their all crap. Not even 200 words on the site itself. I'm not sure how this one guy does it because he registers a free domain and outranks my domain in...Stupid Free Sites Outrank Mine
- Worried about Instagram ban Been following this site for a long time but this is my first post! I've been growing my personal account since March and got it to around 12k with decent engagement. I used follow/unfollow a lot in the past but now use it fairly mildy and rely on quality photos/genuine engagement. Currently I would guess I follow and unfollow about 100 a day at most. Last night I got paranoid as I got blocked from liking photos (seems to be lifted now), I liked about 10 in a row and probably only 300...Worried about Instagram ban
- Ecommerce SEO – Canonicalize product variations? Hi everyone, One of our sites has been struggling through the rankings and experiences a lot of heavy dancing every few months. Generally the on-site SEO is strong with link structure, internal linking, and content. But this site is a mid-sized ecommerce store and a lot of the products have 3-5 colour variations which are on different URL's using the same product description and the pages are nearly copies except for 2 different words in each title. We have been considering at...Ecommerce SEO - Canonicalize product variations?
- 2 similar ecommerce websites, 1 owner – good… Hi guys. Have a situation here, which is new for me. My potential client has two ecommerce websites (1 old, 1 new), which for now sell THE SAME products. In future it's planned to add different categories to each website, but they will sell products from the same niche anyway. So the questions are : 1) is it good or bad for overall SEO campaign, to run two similar websites? As I see it, it's more beneficial to put all the efforts in improving 1 website, than to disperse money and efforts...2 similar ecommerce websites, 1 owner - good or bad for SEO ?
- What is the best ecommerce platform? As the title says, just wanted some opinions on what is the best platform for ecommerce? I am talking about a medium sized store (roughly 5k products). I want speed, security and functionality. I know Magento is well known for running big ecommerce sites, I know its very functional and can connect with a lot of other platforms BUT its also complicated and its got a lot of running costs in my experience. Shopify I have heard good things but I don't really like platforms where you have so...What is the best ecommerce platform?
- Multiniche Site Itself Ranking Just For One Niche Okay so I have a multiniche site and so far I have 1 post on it targeting 1 niche. I checked my keywords in a new Incognito window and my multiniche domain is ranking for my niche on the first page, around the 6th position. When they click on my multiniche domain ranking on the 6th position, they go to my multiniche blog with the one post and they have to click on the post itself to see the niche, etc. I'm afraid once I start posting more on it (which will be later today) that the domain...Multiniche Site Itself Ranking Just For One Niche
- Just received a copyright infringement notice for a… So my model is that I have two pages on Facebook. One pages is a new page for a movie website where I only post my website links to newly uploaded movies. Then I have another page which is older and has some 100k likes where I share the links that were...
- Scientist discovered how Meditation changes the Brain Scientist discovered how Meditation changes the Brain Meditation is not only a good way to beat the stress but it actually changes the brains of its practitioners. The specific kind of changes depend on the type of meditation you practice, conc...
- Facebook Ads for Ecommerce – Help? Hi all, I started my ecommerce store a little while ago and am now just getting to running free + shipping ads on facebook. I am targeting the exact niche of people that would be interested in this product and advertising a $3 product for $9 shipping, and it it's only 12 days shipping + it's trackable. My results so far have been disappointing, with only 4 link clicks. Please understand this is the first few hours of me running the ads, and I am running them on a micro scale (not that micro...Facebook Ads for Ecommerce - Help?
- Guys, don’t be stupid like me and use spun… So long story short, today i found about 4 domains of mine got deindexed, i am still unsure if i got reported since it only has less than 5 posts and only 1-2 posts has spun content. i added 2 of them to WMT and i got this message on both:Pure spam Pages on this site appear to use aggressive spam techniques such as automatically generated gibberish, cloaking, scraping content from other websites, and/or repeated or egregious violations of Google’s Webmaster...Guys, don't be stupid like me and use spun content on your PBN