Just got email from longtail pro about the best kw finder.
They link to
Analysis Summary – What Tools Competition Score Correlated With a Higher Google Rank
- GREAT – KWFinder – 43.23%
- GREAT – LongTailPro – 39.37%
- GREAT – CognitiveSEO – 37.49%…
- Smmstore.pro – YouTube Views | HR | Suggested… http://smmstore.pro ***... Smmstore.pro - YouTube Views | HR | Suggested | Targeted | Fast | Drip Feed | 99+ Services | API
- Google helpers claim there is no such thing as… Do you believe this to be true? everytime I look on the Webmaster central forums the google helpers not the employees but the ones who help answer the questions there, tell people there is no such thing as negative seo. I recently saw I have 3 thousan...
- Dude’s Amazon Niche site without investing. Hi! I have started a new journey. Ok, I will start everything from beginning. My Name is Elvis and I'm from Latvia. I'm tech blogger and IT Engineer and I'm very good in Internet (not marketing or smth, but searching, browsing and finding). Past few years I was browsing BHW and just reading some stories and I did not understand anything, just knew that internet means money. Last year I started a blog, with tech reviews etc. I did not knew anything about SEO, IM. I knew...Dude's Amazon Niche site without investing.
- Link Relevancy? This is a very stupid sounding question, but I can't help but doubt myself based on some recent information and I am looking for opinions on the topic. For years the word has always been that links in relevant pages/posts/articles on relevant sites are the way to go. This is obvious, it makes sense and is proven. No questions. However, I've been shown evidence that actually a contextual link in a relatively irrelevant article on an irrelevant site, but where domain/page metrics are super...Link Relevancy?
- Google My Maps URLs not indexing today ? Don't know if anyone here uses Google My Maps, but I noticed today that none of the location URLs I created today are being indexed by Google. I usually always manually submit my urls to Google for indexing, and they are always indexed right away. But today nothing is getting indexed and that has never happened before. Anyone know why this might be ?
- [SHERLOCK HACKS GOOGLE V9 GOES LIVE] ★ 46 TYPES OF… Sarkar Presents...One of The Fastest Growing Threads of BHWSHERLOCK HACKS GOOGLE V8 GOES LIVERAVING REVIEWS AFTER FRED UPDATE..46 Types of Premium Links With 200+ High DA Domains (Avg DA 55+)...[SHERLOCK HACKS GOOGLE V9 GOES LIVE] ★ 46 TYPES OF PREMIUM LINKS ★ RAVING REVIEWS AFTER FRED★50% OFF
- Need A Bulk Mail Company – Who Would You Recommend? I need a managed bulk mailer, someone who is not just giving servers but knows what they are doing. I don't have the time or energy to learn how to bulk mail and I will pay for it to be managed. Has anyone tried this with any success? Not that you made money but you got clicks to an offer? I can monetize just fine, I just need help with mailing to offers.
- Free Plus Shipping Facebook Ad Types Hey everyone, I have been running a Shopify store for about 2 weeks now and am offering a free plus shipping item. I have run about 50 bucks in Facebook ads trying to get sales. First I ran a simple PPE ad with a picture of the product, some free plus ...
- Robot.txt and start with Deep link Hi What if I blocked a directory in a robot.txt but there is a external or internal link to 1 article to this directory? Will the crawler discover all links in this directory or stop with the first article and check robots.txt and respect the configu...
- Another website is pointing A record to my website My first post here. I had a huge problem and ill try to explain the best i can and i 'm sorry if i posted in wrong forum... Plastic explanation: I have a website on dedicated server. Someone pointed A record to my website but somehow, though it's shared IP address they displayed my website with they domain name... Or Like this. I have a website on shared IP on dedicated server called xxx.com and someone pointed A record and they had my website under they domain name like yyy.com and you...Another website is pointing A record to my website
- Google dance ? Hi , I see more and more google dance in my results , is there any update ? you see change in your results or google dance too much this days ? Thanks
- Question about Buying IG account Hello, If I bought an IG account and took possession and changed the email as well as the phone number and 2 step authentication can this account be taken back with original email used to create it? I heard this but didn't know if it was true.. If so I'm worried that they will take back account at any time
- Adwords marketing strategy What is the best adwords strategy if I want to spend $1500 promoting my app in a month? Should I plan to spend the bulk of the dollars within a few days to get more download velocity? Or should I just spread them out evenly over the month. The aim is t...
- Is it possible to build a Social Network on… Ive seen stuff like Buddypress or bb press and jomsocial plug ins. But I never seen any big time website us this stuff, I tried to find examples of successful sites using these programs and found none. It sounds too good to be true. Ive kept thinkin...
- OGAds questions 1) There are some offers that unlock after the user completes some level on the game, like completing all levels up to level 5. If the user downloads the app today and completes the level 5 in a week, will I still get the conversion? Will it count as today's lead or next week's conversion? 2) I get some kind of indicator that I got some clicks from US but when I hover on the area, I see that I got 0 clicks. Anyone has the same problem? Thanks in...OGAds questions