I have an online shop I'm trying to build traffic for.
I've decided that I'm going to breakdown the topic into categories and create blogs on new domains with posts and videos so that I can try to rank for longtail KWs in each category.
My question is, can I keep my current shop and have the blogs point to products or categories in my general shop? Or should each new blog have its own shop?
What's best from an SEO standpoint?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Which domain will be best for my 500,000+ Users All of my users want to check their IP address, on the platform after connecting to a VPN. Now I want to make our own service like www.whatismyip.com I am looking for a great domain name for this. Can you please suggest one? The winner of the great dom...
- Best Way to Index and FAQ? I have an FAQ database setup on my site and there's about 30 questions in 6 categories so 5 questions per category which is a pretty good page size for one category. I'm trying to determine the best strategy for publishing them from both a user and SEO standpoint. From a user standpoint, I want to have one page per category. Dumping them into a page with all 30 questions is not user-friendly and some categories are very unrelated to others. I should note that Google did already index a...Best Way to Index and FAQ?
- Question about links building strategic Hello Everyone, I have a problem on link building to my ecommence shop. My site Structure Homepage - No keyword targeting Category 1 Page - Targeting keyword "Category 1" Category 2 Page - Targeting keyword "Category 2" Category 3 P...
- Website Structure Question – /topic or… Hey Guys, I'm planning a new affiliate site which was 100 products coming for it shortly. I'm just planning the structure and i'm torn between two options, let's assume one page of this site is for 'best car tyres'. Which option would be better: A) domain.com/automotive/tyres/best-car-tyres B) domain.com/automotive/best-car-tyres If I went with A) I would have 25 posts, all under different sub-categories, with about 1 or 2 posts in each. But each subcategory would have a nice focus on a...Website Structure Question - /topic or /topic/sub-topic
- Longtail Keywords vs. Target Keywords Hi Insiders, I'm a new blogger that has learned a lot during my short time visiting BHW. I've read extensively about the use of LTK to rank for low competition keywords and have a list I'm comfortable moving forward with. Where I'm a little uncertain is how do I mesh this with higher volume target keywords or keywords I'd really like to rank for. At what point do I start targeting KW with higher a KC. Also, how do I address writing about topics that actually interest me but don't fall into...Longtail Keywords vs. Target Keywords
- Products on Category pages – Linkjuice question I have an ecommerce site, selling for example football shoes. There are close to 100 of them in this "Football shoes" category. Like adidas, nike, blue, red, striped etc.. How many products should I show to costumers in the category (shop.com/football-shoes) before the "show-more/next" button? (pagination has been used in this case) I want to rank category pages the most. Longtail keywords and individual product pages are not so important.Is it right that the less product i have...Products on Category pages - Linkjuice question
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- [Cheap SEO Guide] A Dolla’ and a Dream Well well, I have been sharing in the JR VIP section (You JR VIP's, you may want to check the section out, as I personally know I gave away my EASIEST ranking method that made me a good amount of money) and was thinking of what other cool stuff I could share. Well, after Berkay shared his method for ranking easy KWs, and I made a guide on how to rank easy KWs already, I decided to dig deeper on how I did SEO before I had money or a PBN to invest into SEO. So, although the methods may be...[Cheap SEO Guide] A Dolla' and a Dream
- Monetizing a products and service comparison site Hi Guys, Happy new year to you all This year I am going to embark on developing an authority site that aggregates all products and services in a niche and explains them to users. There will also be in category comparison of products. My question is simple. What are the typical revenue generation models for sites of this type. At the moment, the products and services don't have referral/affiliate schemes so that is out. I also would not like to just think I can stick ads there and be...Monetizing a products and service comparison site
- [Easy Trick] How to Scrape All Competitor URLs,… Step 1: Find a Competitor's Sitemap Basically any site large enough to be worth scraping will have an XML sitemap. It should be located here[domain].com/sitemap.xml Step 2: Copy the Full Sitemap Easiest way to do this is a simple Ctrl+A and Ctrl+CStep 3: Extract the URLs Go to this URL:https://regex101.com Paste (Ctrl+V) your URLs into...[Easy Trick] How to Scrape All Competitor URLs, Titles, Descriptions, and Meta KWs in 5 Minutes Max
- Keywords for a general store / blog Hi Community, First of all, this Forum is truly a goldmine, I came across it few days ago and I can't get enough of it. So thanks all for all the info shared. I'm setting up my keyword list for my website, an online store / blog where we curate new cool, trendy gadgets, does that mean I have to rank for all micro-niches I have on my website ? How would you go about it ? Would you look to rank for "cool gadgets" and all product categories or stick only with cool gadgets ? Your comments...Keywords for a general store / blog
- 70% OFF A Complete SEO Package only in 35$ Unlimited… WPN Presents Master Blaster SEO Package!I don’t want to make a complex image of thread because it is well known saying that In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity. A complete SEO solution for your website only in 35$ ...70% OFF A Complete SEO Package only in 35$ Unlimited Kws and URLS|DripFeed|Free Review Copies
- Need help pin pointing what’s going on with… Okay guys, so this is my first post here, hopefully it's in the right category. To cut a long story short my niche is fitness. I follow all the big fitness accounts and have never been able to understand how they reach such a high amount of likes on every picture. I then came across a big account, this account posts and receives 13-14k likes a picture. On the off chance I catch this person posting and they only receive 1,500-2000 likes and say 6 comments within 3 hours which usually would...Need help pin pointing what's going on with this account!
- I have my keywords showing in the SERP and dropping,… As the title says I am a noob. My site is 3 months old. The domain also same. I have 3 main articles(long form) on the site like 4k 3k and 1500 words. I also have a blog on the site. Only 2 posts are in the blog. Search console shows my site right now ranks for 150 kws. But, I have an issue, my Kws are showing up in the SERP and then dropping.like thishttps://prnt.sc/goybfv I don't know what the problem is? onpage SEO? Help me -Rudrapada