Looking to get some input to handle the restructure of my website the best.
I have majority of my backlinks flowing to a generic services page; "newtown plumbers" but the page isn't structured as ".com/newtown-plumbers", just ".com/plumbers" but is ranking high for my keyword. I want to restructure and create specific city/service pages like "las vegas plumbers" and "newtown plumbers" – and keep my generic services page fairly generic, as an overview.
What's the best way to restructure…
- [Ranking Solutions] | High DA, TF, CF | Homepage… Originally Posted by T2tkid ... [Ranking Solutions] | High DA, TF, CF | Homepage & Permanent Backlinks at Just $1.72
- Get a Keyword Gift from a Me which [would Rank Like… *****Easy to rank Keyword for 5 people [This time] . ******* Hey blackhat people! Before I actually became a member I have learned a lot from here. Now as a member, I want to give you a gift. Extremely low competitive keywords for your niche site. ...
- High Authority Multi Pages Web 2.0 Upto 3 Layers… For Any Assistance & Support Connect With Us Skype : arrayexperts Email :... High Authority Multi Pages Web 2.0 Upto 3 Layers With About, Privacy Pages
- PBN Domains are Indexed But Google not considering BackLinks Hello Guys, It's been 4 months since I start my PBN and so far I have no results that makes my sick and I start looking what's wrong and I found out that google isn't indexing my backlinks. I have built 40 domains PBN and Google isn't indexing 24 domains backlinks. Even all the sites are indexed in Google, posts are indexed in Google. But Google is not considering those domains as my back links. It is not showing in webmaster tools neither any where. Can you please help me what is wrong...PBN Domains are Indexed But Google not considering BackLinks
- 1st page ranking with no backlinks Hi all, I want to share my "white hat experience" on a niche blog I started a year ago. The blog is in Greek language, it is competing in google . gr , and the niche is "air conditioning" (in Greek of course). I have used wordpress with a clean, nice looking free theme, and I have installed yoast seo (free version) along with a couple other non seo plugins. The blog has currently 10 articles, all of them pointing to a seperate 2 word keyword and some long tails different for every page....1st page ranking with no backlinks
- Ranking a parasite with Fiverr Gigs- Case Study For a while now, I’ve been using parasites as a way to bring in some extra money and it’s worked fairly well for me. I’ve discussed in other threads how I’ve been using 301s and GSA spam in order to raise the rankings of these sites after they’ve aged a bit. One thing I was curious about however is how quickly a parasite can be ranked with a few Fiverr gigs (if at all). You might be wondering why I choose Fiverr. The reason for this is that you can actually get some pretty good deals for...Ranking a parasite with Fiverr Gigs- Case Study
- BACKLINKS STORM!- * Exclusive SEO service With Vast… ... BACKLINKS STORM!- * Exclusive SEO service With Vast Backlinks Diversity * ->>>
- ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★… I will create High Quality backlinks behind your provided links to help rank your site in search engines and pass juice to your tier-1 links. Tier-2 Include Links From:Article Backlinks Web 2.0 Profile Links Microblogs Wiki Image Backlinks Social Bookmarks... ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★ Guaranteed To Push Your Links
- Over 150 thousand spam backlinks on my Google News… The only reason I haven't given up on this website is because its in Google News. And its very hard to get into google news. I am a niche site dealing with a certain sport. I posted on webmaster help forums and the google helpers told me no such thing as negative seo and just to ignore those bad links no need to disavow, this was a year and half ago, and now no luck, no surger in ranking, nothing. Im also having an extremely difficult time trying to get backlinks, Id have to get hundreds of...Over 150 thousand spam backlinks on my Google News website, few good ones, Should I give up? no hope
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- High Performance Links – Awesome Metrics,… JUNE SUMMER SALE - TEMPORARY PROMOTION 30% Discount Code Enter coupon code NEW30 during checkout on our site to receive a 30% discount on your order. ... High Performance Links - Awesome Metrics, Awesome Ranking - High TF/CF, PA/DA and m...
- Another website is pointing A record to my website My first post here. I had a huge problem and ill try to explain the best i can and i 'm sorry if i posted in wrong forum... Plastic explanation: I have a website on dedicated server. Someone pointed A record to my website but somehow, though it's shared IP address they displayed my website with they domain name... Or Like this. I have a website on shared IP on dedicated server called xxx.com and someone pointed A record and they had my website under they domain name like yyy.com and you...Another website is pointing A record to my website
- Products on Category pages – Linkjuice question I have an ecommerce site, selling for example football shoes. There are close to 100 of them in this "Football shoes" category. Like adidas, nike, blue, red, striped etc.. How many products should I show to costumers in the category (shop.com/football-shoes) before the "show-more/next" button? (pagination has been used in this case) I want to rank category pages the most. Longtail keywords and individual product pages are not so important.Is it right that the less product i have...Products on Category pages - Linkjuice question
- How NOT to do keyword research in 2017 Ok, so I just had a pretty long day and decided to get a few beers and write some shit up. This is aimed mostly at newbies, but I assume more people could get some value out of it. Not gonna lie, I used to be horrible in keyword research and always picked the wrong niche. At one point a couple years back I was using my CPA money to pay someone a salary while they were working for me and we targeted keywords like "best oregano oil" (low commission, high competition - I thought this was a...How NOT to do keyword research in 2017
- How to: Get Out Of Shadow Ban I've figured out how to get out of shadow ban from Instagram. How do you know if you are shadow banned? Well, if your likes and engagement per photo have dropped or you feel something isn't right with your account, you are shadow banned. Another way to find out is to post and include hashtags that isn't super popular. You want to be able to find your post when you search for these hashtags and not have to scroll down and look for them and wondered if the post got posted or didn't it. If you...How to: Get Out Of Shadow Ban