This is a serious question. I need help when it comes to this.
I am using my account to repost the content of big original accounts. I use an image grabber and share the same posts that are posted on unique accounts in my niche.
I always credit the original author and link back to their account in the image description every time I repost one of their images.
They are the original copyright owners of the images, and I simply repost their content and give them credit.
My question is…
- SB Whois Scraper or Email Grabber? Which works best for you? Hey guys, I have recently tried to compare the performance of ScrapeBox Email Grabber and Whois Scraper for a set of 200 websites. The email grabber returned me about 50 emails (less than 2 minutes) whereas the whois scraper returned about 150 emails in 10 minutes. That left me wondering, which can be more beneficial when it comes to outreaching/cold emailing? The whois grabber more or less gets me the blog owner's info, which I feel is good for outreaching, whereas I am not really sure...SB Whois Scraper or Email Grabber? Which works best for you?
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Risk for problems with copyrighted photos? Of course the reposting game on Instagram is insane. If you're in the travel niche for example most accounts appreciate when you repost their photos and give them credit. Have you ever had problems with people claiming their copyright and is there anything else to fear besides your account being banned? Especially asking the people who have been in the game for a longer time
- are video memes illegal? Hi, I see tons of video memes being posted daily on facebook and i wanted to know is there any legalities when it comes to using other peoples content? A lot of these memes the videos come from youtube and people are editing them with there own text but surely that is infringing copyright as they don't own the content? I know some of them give link backs in the video description to the facebook page the content comes from but even so. Any advice would be helpful.
- tumblr scrape images and description together I know there are many post on how to download tumblr images. which I have done already. But what I need is able to download images's description and date posted. I do these these info on the tumblr blog under the "archive page". There is also RSS link to that tumblr blog. but it only display 22 posts. when I download it images using tumblr ripper, it had 1500 images, so I know it has 1500 posts. can anyone advice on how to achieve?
- How I optimize images So, I often see questions on here about image optimization, so I figured I would share what I do, and let others share their tips if they have a better/different method. First you need to find the best images Example Keyword: Puppy TrainingSo, ...
- company claiming copyright from image 18 months ago I wrote an article for a company In the article, I used an image that a photographer is now claiming copyright for The company is emailing me, and saying I will have to pay the photographer Is this correct though? Am I liable for the copyright claim when I did not publish the article on a commercial website? I simply sent it to someone in a word doc Shouldn't he take responsibility? He knew they were free images. It is his website.
- Make an image unique? How do you go about making an image look new? I want to rip of some images from google images, but when i post them online and right click the image and "search google for image" the image i ripped is first! what do i need to do to the image to keep it looking the same but making Google not find the same image?
- Facebook Open Graph Scrape “Need ur Help” Hello guys, I need ur help on how to setup this fb open graph on my website, i do have a website "one link" www.mywebsite.com and want each time it posted on facebook, the open graph scrape again the og content. Why: I do have reandom og:title and og:image; each time the site is loaded or refreshed the og:title and og:images change. When i post the website on facebook, it scape the og details, when i posted the second time, it give me the same og...Facebook Open Graph Scrape "Need ur Help"
- Scammed by Pantone1738 He hired me as a freelancer, paid me twice for the work and then last time he just vanished. Its been around 5-7 days he does not reply me. Below is the chat. Scammed me $130. @Pantone1738 @BassTrackerBoats ... Scammed by Pantone1738
- How I get Images from Shutterstock For FREE Hello, Guys, This is My First Thread I see a lot of people have problems With Searching for images they didn't found what they are looking for here's how to get Images from Shutterstock For FREE All You need to do is Go to Shutterstock.com and search For the image you want to get it. Then have a look at the Link of that image You will find it like This:https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector...... *You Should add [j2] https://www.j2shutterstock.com/image-vector/...How I get Images from Shutterstock For FREE
- Reviews Online Needed So many users here talk about reviews, but many of them are not serious enough to proceed and develop. But I must also say that many here are very honest, and simply say: “I cannot do that”, which is highly appreciated! If there are serious users here, and by "serious" I mean that have the time and the resources to exchange/sell reviews (Yelp), I would love to hear from them. We have some strong/aged accounts, and we are willing to also buy reviews. Just be F serious. We are not...Reviews Online Needed
- Sending copyright counter notifications a second time? So,after receiving 3 copyright strikes,I sent counter notifications for all of the videos in question,but only managed to reinstate some of them.I didn't know very well what I was doing. Now,when I'm trying to send counter notifications for a second time via email,i get a response after a few hours in which it says: "Our system detected that the following videos you submitted are not eligible for a counter notification. Video was already reviewed and rejected as part of a previous counter...Sending copyright counter notifications a second time?
- Dropshipping and Copyright infringement So, have been dropshipping for a couple of months now, and today encountered some issues regarding a copyright infringement. I listed a decoration product with a pet image photo, (imported from aliexpress seller through oberlo) and after some ads and one sale I received a DMCA Takedown Notice from a shopify support e-mail, asking to take down my new item. I do so, but a couple of hours later, I received an e-mail from some upseat instagram account/shop owner, stating "We are informing you...Dropshipping and Copyright infringement
- How to add images to your forum posts We get a lot of questions about adding images to marketplace threads or forum posts so here's a step-by-step guide to uploading and posting images. If you want to add images to your posts, you need to upload the picture to a website which will host it for you externally. The sites we allow for this are imgur and imageshack. These sites allow you to sign up and upload pictures. You can then get an image link so you are able to display the image on forums or web pages without having to...How to add images to your forum posts