Heyo boys, got some quick questions for ya'll!
So let's say I have a PayPal account, which I've got some money in, it's been created with a vcc.
Would it be possible to cash out by sending my real PayPal the money, and the withdrawing from there.
In case the fake account gets suspected of fraud, what would happen to my real one? Possible deniability by saying fake account just bought something from real account.
What would happen if somebody chargeback money that has already been sent…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Question regarding Paypal chargebacks Say I want to do a chargeback from Paypal and I have purchased the product via my Credit card. If I fail with the Paypal chargeback but is there a chance I can file a chargeback via the CC? What are the steps to file chargeback via my CC? What I mean...
- GUEST POSTING Guide: How do you separate the men… I have been doing Guest Posting eversince I received $100 back in 2011. Someone solicited to me an email, saying he'd send a guest post with his link on it for my tattoo removal blog. Few years before that my method was spinning articles and using automated softwares to generate links, but that was when ranking a site is so damn easy. Then introduced by Postrunner from the makers of TKA (The Keyword Academy), until no longer work because of the uprising popularity of PBNs and the sites...GUEST POSTING Guide: How do you separate the men from the boys
- Reloadable VCC for verifying paypal, skrill, amazon… Discription: We provide reloadable VCC for verification of accounts and for making online purchases, To use the VCC You must provide the full name and the billing address to be assigned to the VCC. The reloadable VCC can be used multiple times on...
- Engagement group for sexy model boys. Hi everyone. First of all, I'm going to tell you what happened to me. I've been victim of homophobia. Few days ago I joined an engagement group on Telegram. It is open to all niches (only on words, not in fact). When I started a round in which we exchanged likes, some users didn't respect the rules and didn't give me the like. Then in the chat they said that won't like my pics even in the next rounds. You wonder why? They said I'm gay, so they can't like my photos. I told this behavior to...Engagement group for sexy model boys.
- Shall I keep both of the item and the refund? I have bought an item since September 21st. The seller didn't provide me with any tracking number and marked the arrival date by October 23rd. I haven't got the item yet. It's already a week overdue so I've just asked for a refund. If I receive the item later, im going to request an invoice from the seller and pay him back. I just want the item more than the money. Question is, is it in the buyer's favor and among eBay 's TOS to keep both of the refund and the item once it's...Shall I keep both of the item and the refund?
- NEED YOUR HELP ASAP! FRAUD SQUAD WANT TO SPEAK TO… Last week, someone contacted me about doing a guest post on the Lifehacker.. I said okay, no problem, I can take of that for you. Anyways, the writer had told me the article would be going live on DECEMBER 11TH 2017. I said okay.. So got in touch wi...
- Attack of the Zombie Websites – AD FRAUD A BuzzFeed News investigation reveals how seemingly-credible players in the ad supply chain can play an active role in — and profit from — fraud. Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilve...ud-scheme-that?utm_term=.xu0zKzk03#.dumw1wQO2...Attack of the Zombie Websites - AD FRAUD
- getting Chargeback in Paypal so i have a website that i sell online services. I clearly state in my terms and conditions that from the time you add funds in my website there is no refund. and refunds are not accepted blah blah there is a guy who pays with different paypal email ...
- A case still open since Dec. 28th Usually if the buyer doesn't respond the case will close after 30 days. Well I have a case from back on Dec. 28th and it was an item not received case, but was resolved as the delivery was confirmed by both tracking and the buyer shortly after. However, the buyer never closed the case even after asking them several times. They probably don't know how as they only had 1 or 2 feedbacks. It's now February 20th and the case is still open. Why hasn't it been automatically closed? Should...A case still open since Dec. 28th
- Chargeback (Seller Protection from Fraud) Hello, i'm facing this problem and i lost some money because of chargebacks, i use stripe as a gateway and paypal. As you know there's always the possibility that the credit cards are stolen and as a dropshipper i can't verify this, and stripe fraud prevention system cold give me a false negatives and false positives. So what are the solutions that i can use other than paypal and stripe?
- Revenge on a chargeback scammer Ok 1 Buyer scammed me, opened fradulent PayPal dispute and won. I didn't fill in the dispute. Its Social Media services, PayPal refund anyway...plus he started that he didn't authorize this payment. Luckily only 5 out of 1000 made a dispute. I told him to send me back the money through Western Union...he said yes he will. He never did, also he blocked me. What can I do? - Informing ALL of his friends/relatives about his fradulent payment for followers/plays? - Could I destroy his social...Revenge on a chargeback scammer
- Attempting To Answer The Question Of ‘What… ''What should I do, lord?'' ''DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL!'' We've all heard of this hackneyed expression at one time or another, experiencing it ourselves at some juncture. The way we dealt with this issue is most often pushed away into our subconscious the moment we IGNORED and ACTED on our own accord, meaning that once we've 'solved' the inquiry, no answer was needed as the question itself was unneeded. That is...Attempting To Answer The Question Of 'What Should I Do'
- Six jailed for running £37m ‘copycat… Six people have been given jail sentences after defrauding the public out of more than £37m in one of the largest UK online crime cases brought to court. The group set up and operated a number of “copycat websites”, which impersonated official government services to sell passports, driving licences and other key documents for hugely inflated prices. The convictions and sentences followed one of the biggest investigations undertaken by the National Trading Standards eCrime Team. The...Six jailed for running £37m 'copycat website' fraud
- Chargeback protection for digital items. Hello, guys. What is the best way to avoid chargeback? I sell virtual equipment, gold, items and characters in some games, but I only work with money transfer and deposit because I am afraid of chargebacks. Our product is 100% good, but some people buy...