Hello bhw community, im Jim from Uruguay, I been making some bucks here and there on the internet from a while now, some years, i have made some decent money but never got to stuck to any long term bussiness that can give me money every month in an automated way.
I am very natural to what comes to bussiness, I do have a strong sense to what comes to this things, and i am now in a moment of my life when im ready to take strong action due to my life plans in the next months.
I really do need…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- What about Facebook and VAT? If you change FB ads account to personal from bussiness before payment, are you gonna be charged VAT? By mistake advertised as Bussiness for personal reasons. I wan't to pay as individual with VAT, but at the time of ad, I was still set up as bussiness. Haven't paid my balance yet and already corrected to "Personal". (The balance is under $2, FB wont charge me automatically so I'm gonna hold the payment until I know what to do with it.) I know it wouldn't be any big deal, but I want to...What about Facebook and VAT?
- My offline marketing strategies ready for 2017 I made a thread the other day about new years resolutions and someone mentioned that new years resolutions are just things that you decide on in January and then basically forget about and never action. Well I don't think it has to be like that - so I have already started putting action in place to acomplish my new years resolutions in the form or a 3-pronged offline marketing strategy focusing on a few areas of my business:Local Flyer Delivery This is for my computer repair...My offline marketing strategies ready for 2017
- QUESTION: Would it make sense to buy 10.000 high… Hello guys, I've already made a few bucks from the Internet and i obviously want to make more! I want to rank my YouTube Video about free gift cards higher, so I ask you if it makes sense to buy 10.000 high retention views for a video that offers "gift cards". The video currently has 50 views. I am a noob when it comes too CPA, so I need your help. Thanks for your help and for your tips!
- A book every crypto trader and IMer should check out I was just reading this thread https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/the-psychology-of-crypto-currencies-i-find-it-fascinating.996371/ and it reminded me of an audiobook I listened to it about a year and a half ago or so. It's called What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars, by Jim Paul. Here's the summary. The guy started off broke as fuck. He always felt like he could find ways to cheat the system, though. He eventually made his way up and owned a little over a million bucks back in...A book every crypto trader and IMer should check out
- I want to my sell my offline business, and offer my… Hello everyone, I have been building a residential Heating and cooling business for the past 9 years, first year 60K in business, second 150K, 9 years later, 250K per quarter I have done a few million now in revenue and now at the point I just ...
- Exclusive BHW Offer. 55% Off Shared and VPS Plans… We're running a Black Hat World EXCLUSIVE discount at WebHosting.Ninja! 55% Off RECURRING for all our Shared SSD Hosting Plans and Linux VPS packages! These plans start at $1.87/month! The price you pay now is what the price will be when you RENEW! The discount will *NEVER* go away! No more of just getting the discount the first few months or years!COUPON CODE BHW2018...Exclusive BHW Offer. 55% Off Shared and VPS Plans For LIFE! (Recurring)
- Next Level IM (part 1) – Mindset, Ethics and… This will be the first of a series of guides I'll doing on all kinds of topics, mostly focused on how to treat Internet Marketing more like a real business, with an accent on affiliate marketing in general. The goal of this first thread will be to help you start finding personal and professional fulfillment in Internet Marketing and have you start feeling like you actually have a future in the field. If IM is what you've chosen to do and you want to do it long term, or you've made a lot of...Next Level IM (part 1) - Mindset, Ethics and Long-Term Goals
- Google Ad Sense, Help! I put out an article on my blog last week that did really well. It got over 2k impressions and several unique views and even a lot of engagement. But my Google ad sense account is not registering any views or clicks and hasn't for the last while. I always thought this was because my website had too little traffic but this week this wasn't the case and I didn't see anything. I see Google Ads active on the page but when I go into adsense it shows no metrics for the ads. Help! I was also...Google Ad Sense, Help!
- 3 Offline business I’m into right now Hello folks! I was wondering if this section is for offline business of any kind or it's for offline Marketing business (as the section name says...). Thing is I'd like to know about offline business ideas. I'll start sharing with you my ideas and I'd really appreciate some of your owns 1- Money lending. This I've been doing for a while now. The money lenders here ask for a 20%, so that's what I've been asking. The overall experience is good. You just have to be very careful when...3 Offline business I'm into right now
- [Warning] While you are happily trading Crypto, take… First thing first, I am not debating on the value of BTC nor long term feasibility issues. I am writing this post to get all of you thinking while you are busy making money on some protection moves to prevent iliquid situation. As some of you will no...
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit
- [Method] Get some bucks to start your IM journey!… Hi guys! I want to start a couple of threads where I'll post some good methods to get the first bucks it will help all the newbies who don't have money to spend it in CPA,dropshipping... Let's start: 1_ Get some free proxy's (use google) 2_ sign up to ubertesting with different account (every account with a proxy) 3_ you can use mohmal.com to sign up for a lot of account without emails or just use your main gmail with adding firstname.lastname@example.org u can add "+" and any number...[Method] Get some bucks to start your IM journey! Start from the buttom (newbies guide1)
- [METHOD] Finding the right niche for IG+CPA Sorry for my bad English, first of all! Since I learned a lot from this forum and the whole community, and I became "blue team" I wanted to give back to the whole community! This is one part of the ebook I'm writing right now (it will be a free ebook so this is not a promotion at all lol) I decided to share now with you guys. There is a lot of things you do wrong when you pick the niches and since I'm making decent money with Instagram + CPA I have some knowledge to...[METHOD] Finding the right niche for IG+CPA
- How to get out of the challenge verification loop on… Hi Guys I noticed IG is now creating a challenge verification loop and I have not found a way out of it. For instance, while using Followliker the account is asked to get a 6 digit verification code at the moment of log in. In the past, I would just...