I've got a term that gets around 2k search terms a month. The on-page SEO is perfect but it's been stuck on page 6.
I have another post on my site that ranked for this term (#3) so I moved/deleted the first paragraph of the ranking post to my problem post in hopes it would help google rank the correct page. Still no luck, my ranking post got taken off the first page and no movement on my other page so I'm not too sure what's up.
My site is about 3.5months old, but my other post I wasn't…
- 65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS Good Seriously.. what the fuck is this shit? My traffic is 90% US.. 65k impressions yesterday.. with almost 300 clicks... and I get one george washington? Wtf is this shit?!?!?!?! I've had days I made upwards of $3-4 off like 50 clicks and much less impressions.. did anyone else have a shitty yesterday? This is my first day back on filler ads after being on a 30 day contract from someone buying one of my ad spaces. I felt like I got screwed in the long run, especially after finding out Juicyads...65k impressions 300 clicks.. $1 JUICYADS FUCKING GARBAGE
- Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app Greetings, friends. On my business' Instagram-page, I have used the website-field to link to the business' Facebook-page. When the users click on the link they're taken to the Facebook-page, but the problem is that they're not logged in to their Facebook account on the browser to which they've been taken. Thus, they have to log in in order to like the page, which few do --> many lost followers. Thus, my question is: Is it possible to make the link such that it either brings the user to...Linking to Facebook, and having the link open in the app
- The Key To Ranking #1 Dear fellow SEO warriors, I have seen numerous posts on BHW about people wanting to rank #1 for certain keywords. "How to rank higher'', ''how to rank fast'', ''how to earn $5000 a month without investment''. Today was a shitty day for me. So I hope I can help others with some things I have learned from SEO over the last couple of years. To make me feel better I guess.Lesson #1 Don't trust a SEO guru People who make the most money with SEO are the persons who do not do a lot of...The Key To Ranking #1
- Video taken down after changing title and keywords Hello, I'm very new to youtube SEO and I'm trying to figure out a lot of things using trial and error method but there appeared that one thing that was very random. So I noticed that my video that was staying for a pretty long time with the pretty nice amount of views had poor SEO score in vidIQ so I've changed whole title and keywords for it and BOOM it got taken down few minutes after this action. I could've thought that's an accident but I was also uploading another video at the time in...Video taken down after changing title and keywords
- Imgur – Be on the front page of the 12th most… If you're doing ecommerce/dropshipping/etsy/... and not gaming Imgur in some way, you're seriously doing yourself a disservice. I'm not saying that because I run an Imgur front page service, I run this Imgur service because that's a fact. Imgur gives you the capability to reach hundreds of thousands of people in just a few hours. We're not talking about just numbers here. We're talking about potential customers, sales, tons of...Imgur - Be on the front page of the 12th most visited site in the U.S.
- Not sure if I should accept this guest post…advice? I have a blog I've been writing for all by myself. It's doing OK. Someone sent me a guest post. The post is pretty decent. It's over 1600 words, unique, images, nicely formatted, and has a few links to their homepage (direct URL...like "google.com") The domain it links to has a DA of over 50. I looked at the linking sites and they're all sites I've never heard of. But then again, mine isn't that popular either. The post isn't spammy, but it does have some high KD%. And you can tell it's...Not sure if I should accept this guest post...advice?
- Facebook posts gets good engagement but… I'm a graphic designer and I create original content that I promote through Facebook ads. I get very good engagement through the ads but it seems like the engagement doesn't lead to any page likes. I've been inviting everyone that engages with the post but it seems like a very small % like my page. I post consistently and my content is original. I'm unsure how to further reach out to my audience. Per week my posts gets about a few thousand likes on roughly 0.02 cents per engagement. I...Facebook posts gets good engagement but doesn't translate to page likes
- Build the ultimate IM bot So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing. But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's...Build the ultimate IM bot
- Amazon Affiliate Journey To XXXX A Month So I joined BHW in 2015 IDK I didn't utilize the opportunity at that time and didn't spend time on this forum maybe I wasn't that mature so from around September 2016 I have been reading almost everything useful here I know I should have taken action till now its kind of too late but as the saying is "It's never too late" So why I choose Amazon? because of its easier than other ways of earning through a site in my opinion.I'll be updating the thread weekly most of the time because...Amazon Affiliate Journey To XXXX A Month
- Helllo! Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Hello… Hey beautiful people of BWH, the last movie I saw was Donnie Yen's IP Man, a lot of kung Fu went down(hence my username), I threw in the 'z' for 'effects', just to sound like I know what i'm doing. I came here 'empty' and curious about IM, and right now, i'm suffering from information overload ... I'm hoping to keep learning and hopefully start earning some money in A week or 2. There are a lot of kind people on here, and i'm glad to be a part of this 'family'
- The Ranking Strategy Behind The Most Competitive… Hey, If you want to increase traffic to your website then you are going to love this new free training series from multi award winning SEO Matthew Woodward. Across 4 videos you are going to learn- The ranking strategy behind the most competitive nic...
- I have a domain name that I want to sell, please guide me. Hello, I have a domain name. The domain name was carefully chosen to have the keywords of the niche I was targeting. But I didn't get to the point to utilize it as I became very busy with other things. The domain is set to expire on November so I'm thinking of selling it. It's in the health niche, I'm not sure whether I can post the link here so I'm omitting it for now - if any mods can confirm that I can then I will post the domain here so that you guys can see.
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.
- [Journey] Ranking an Amazon Affiliate Site for $300 A few months ago, I ranked a CPA site in the gaming niche for less than 100 bucks. I didn't make any money on that site because I had a content locker and nobody was really filling out the the surveys to get their downloads. That site is still on page one at #9 for the main keyword and #11 for the secondary keyword . I haven't built any additional links and the rankings are stable. It's now time for another journey. This time, an Amazon Affiliate site. I'm pretty sure I can manage to...[Journey] Ranking an Amazon Affiliate Site for $300